Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Jobs In Dubai Website; Real Or Scamm - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jobs In Dubai Website; Real Or Scamm (1547 Views)

Is It A Scamm Or Real? / Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Jobs In Dubai Website; Real Or Scamm by Mboi: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hello guys, is there anybody that knows about jobsindubai.com
I was searching for jobs in Dubai through google when I stumbled on that site. I registered but was asked to activate my account with $92 CAD before my application will be forwarded to employers. They also wrote on the site that the fee is refundable after six months if they could not get you a job.

So guys I want to ask if anybody knows about them or who knows anyone that has used them.
Your response is highly appreciated.
Re: Jobs In Dubai Website; Real Or Scamm by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mboi: Hello guys, is there anybody that knows about jobsindubai.com
I was searching for jobs in Dubai through google when I stumbled on that site. I registered but was asked to activate my account with $92 CAD before my application will be forwarded to employers. They also wrote on the site that the fee is refundable after six months if they could not get you a job.

So guys I want to ask if anybody knows about them or who knows anyone that has used them.
Your response is highly appreciated.
................Scam!! Scam!!Scam !!. post your questions in the link below, there are gurus on that thread to guide you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries

(1)

. / Most Iconic Bridges Around The World. / Internation Passport Procedures In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.