Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Please Help Make This Decision - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Make This Decision (1009 Views)

Please Help Make A Choice Between Aero Contractors And Medviee Airline / How Can I Make This Winter Vacation To UK With A Tight Budget Of 400k / Help Me Make A Decision. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Make This Decision by Gentiejag(f): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
I have a brother-in-law who is currently in Saudi Arabia doing his masters under a scholarship with prospects of getting a job with an oil and gas company when he returns.

Before he left, he filled the form and interviewed for a position in the Nigerian Army but got no response so he left for the masters programme in Saudi Arabia.

Now he has been shortlisted for the Nigerian Army and has to make a decision between continuing his masters (which he is doing under a scholarship) and returning to take the Army Job.

What do you think he should do?
Re: Please Help Make This Decision by Lexusgs430: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Continue with his Msc. And if in the future he feels like going down the khaki route, he simply re-applies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Explore Western Nigeria / What Your Passport Colour Really Means / Visiting Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.