Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: (6615 Views)

(ladies) Why Are Most Female Friendships Short Lived? / 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders / Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once You Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by sugeray(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2008
I have been with alot and not too many of females and Only out of 100% i have kissing contact with Only 30% of Them which i am not always confortable It.

Most time i start the mood by trying to Kiss them all tthey excuses they give me in return her as below:

1. Irritation
2: In ability to With stand the Stress
3. I think it increases the Love in between but when they refuse to be submicive they wont.
4. Illitracy
5. Social Life 0%

This is my View regarding This, I enjoy it and would need a partner who is a freak aswell.

Let me hear your View.
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by sugeray(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2008
I understand That but i do watch my breath and i think i have nice set of teeth, I do not see the reason why? But i think is the Ladies i have been meeting but not me.
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by coolier(f): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2008
sugeray:

I have been with alot and not too many of females and Only out of 100% i have kissing contact with Only 30% of Them which i am not always confortable It.

Most time i start the mood by trying to Kiss them all tthey excuses they give me in return her as below:

1. Irritation
3. I think it increases the Love in between but when they refuse to be submicive they wont.
4. Illitracy
5. Social Life 0%

This is my View regarding This, I enjoy it and would need a partner who is a freak aswell.

Let me hear your View.

If you speak the way you write - incoherent, I doubt if any lady would want to kiss you!
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2008
Polaris:

Well, If your breath stink and you've got rotten teeth, no woman would want to kiss that.
So really, most times it depends on who the woman is kissing.
hehehehehehehehe
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Esss(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2008
coolier:

If you speak the way you write - incoherent, I doubt if any lady would want to kiss you!

Not Cool. grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by TOH(f): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2008
Maybe your mouth stinks
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by sugeray(m): 12:08am On Jul 06, 2008
I dont speak this way but all i am trying to to give you are excuses which i feel they have in mind. The worse part of it is that they dont do it Right, Lol.
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by chamotex(m): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2008
i dont know about the women u've been with, but most women i've been with and most women that i know enjoy kissing!

maybe you should check within urself like ur general hygiene and stuff and make sure u make the move at the right time,

maybe u make them feel uncomfortable that's why its only 30%, if u make ur move at the right time, u should be okay.
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Pataki: 12:11am On Jul 06, 2008
coolier:

Haba Coolier. grin grin grin

Is there anything like incoherent kissing too? cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by ima1(f): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2008
because most men do not know how to kiss, we don't want you shoving your tongue down our throats in the name of kissing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by sugeray(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2008
My pics. what is your view?
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2008
The number 1 reason i've had to contend with has been primarily religious when it comes to Nigerian females. Many are so afraid they'd lose control that they literarily start crying. grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by ikamefa(f): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2008
@ topic

did you carry out a research or something? and how many gals have you kissed or tried to kiss?

na today? cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by ima1(f): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2008
davidylan:

The number 1 reason i've had to contend with has been primarily religious when it comes to Nigerian females. Many are so afraid they'd lose control that they literarily start crying. grin

you are kidding right
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by sugeray(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2008
[b]The number 1 reason i've had to contend with has been primarily religious when it comes to Nigerian females. Many are so afraid they'd lose control that they literarily start crying.[i][/i][/b]

I agree with you, I think is the culture been outside naija some couple of times and i meet female who enjoy it but when i return i meet the same thin, been with alot and i keep facing the same thin. i like it and it Make me On , Lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by ikamefa(f): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2008
sugeray:

[b]The number 1 reason i've had to contend with has been primarily religious when it comes to Nigerian females. Many are so afraid they'd lose control that they literarily start crying.[i][/i][/b]

I agree with you, I think is the culture been outside naija some couple of times and i meet female who enjoy it but when i return i meet the same thin, been with alot and i keep facing the same thin. i like it and it Make me On , Lol

huh? cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by TOH(f): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2008
sugeray:

I agree with you, I think is the culture been outside naija some couple of times and i meet female who enjoy it but when i return i meet the same thin, been with alot and i keep facing the same thing.

seriously it's you.
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Pataki: 12:22am On Jul 06, 2008
Why should a woman dislike Kissing?

In a way, the Nigerian culture does not really give room for the kissing habit. grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Hannibal: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2008
sugeray:

1. Irritation
4. Illitracy
5. Social Life 0%

This is my View regarding This,  I enjoy it and would need a partner who is a freak aswell.

Let me hear your View.

Most women are not good at it. . . . . .so they feign irritation.
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2008
ima1:

you are kidding right

nah, witnessed it a couple of times. hehe

sugeray:

I don't think we both faced the same issues, the chic actually loved it!  grin She only started crying about sin AFTER the act. The easiest way to tell was she'd start standing on her toes and could kiss for minutes non stop.
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by ima1(f): 12:27am On Jul 06, 2008
davidylan:

nah, witnessed it a couple of times. hehe

I don't think we both faced the same issues, the chic actually loved it! grin She only started crying about sin AFTER the act. The easiest way to tell was she'd start standing on her toes and could kiss for minutes non stop.

grin what kind of women do you kiss
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 06, 2008
Come to think of it, a lot of women dont really know how to kiss. At best they are usually very tentative expecting you to take the lead and show them how its done. They then come here and start saying men cant kiss . . .  cool
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 06, 2008
ima1:

grin what kind of women do you kiss

they looked like women to me . . . dunno though. cool
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by TOH(f): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2008
davidylan:

Come to think of it, a lot of women don't really know how to kiss. At best they are usually very tentative expecting you to take the lead and show them how its done. They then come here and start saying men can't kiss . . . cool

So not true. Slobbering all OVER a perosn's face like a hungry dog is hardly what you call kissing.
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Pataki: 12:33am On Jul 06, 2008
1. Irritation
4. Illitracy
5. Social Life 0%

1. Irritation: Get an Air Conditioner into your house.

2. Stop mounting the pressure on the lady for straight-away kissing. It is not a healthy habit, you kissing freak!

3. You still have to learn Romance 101. I suggest you hook up with eldee or SLY for tutorial classes

4. Same advice as no3. In addition, look for a lady with class abeg.

5. Same advice as no4. . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 06, 2008
but haba, these poster's reasons are hillarious. grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by TheSly: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2008
davidylan:

I don't think we both faced the same issues, the chic actually loved it! grin[b] She only started crying about sin AFTER the act.[/b] The easiest way to tell was she'd start standing on her toes and could kiss for minutes non stop.
Stop chasing pastors daughters around! cheesy

I wonder why should a woman dislike kissing o?
Some would say its disgusting but its a lie. . . . .most of 'em don't know how to do it.
Most of 'em are rookies. . . . .plastering spits all over your face all in the name of kissing sad
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2008
The Sly:

Stop chasing pastors daughters around!  cheesy

Anything in skirts is chasable.  smiley
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Pataki: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2008
The Sly:

I wonder why should a woman dislike kissing o?
Some would say its disgusting but its a lie. . . . .most of 'em don't know how to do it.
Most of 'em are rookies. . . . .plastering spits all over your face all in the name of kissing sad

Gosh!!!

Such a lady deserves a resounding slap! What does she think you are? HER PILLOW?!?! grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2008
@ poster

I can only say halitosis could be the reason they feel irritated with your kisses. cool
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by sugeray(m): 12:45am On Jul 06, 2008
[td][/td]I wonder why should a woman dislike kissing o?
Some would say its disgusting but its a lie. .  . . .most of 'em don't know how to do it.
Most of 'em are rookies. . . . .plastering spits all over your face all in the name of kissing

I like you view Now i see someone on my side of the conversation. My hygiene Is Good and i Think I look better when it comes to outfit, I no dey pursue illitrate Only to end up with people who there social Life are 0%. Educationist, Lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: by TOH(f): 12:46am On Jul 06, 2008
As usual I agree with still.

Halitosis is a REAL problem for Naija guys. Not even trying to be mean. It's very disturbing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Birthday day to go Oyind17 / Best Second Marriage Matrimony In Kerala / Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.