Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges (22931 Views)

Federal Unity Schools Strike Has Been Called Off / ASUP strike has been called off / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by BANKS4U2NV: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2013
Pls look Fø̲̣̣я̅ å beta excuse ,dis definately can't move ASUU. :-
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by okeyokeyjah(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2013
ooOO!!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by safarigirl(f): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Not only prostitution even global warming sef, mtchew. Anyone prostituting out of school must have been prostituting in school or thinking about it. I don't beleive strike suddenly makes a girl that grew up with good morals a prostitute, she no fit go do home lesson for kids in her area if na so money tight?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by pet7: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2013
Nigerian students una too dull where is NANS u people went to sleep and allow ur curropt leaders to mess wit ur future
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by favinvest: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2013
Everything in Nigeria we must give excuse or find someone else to blame if nt the govt. Its the devil na today its ASUU strike.

Lazy parentss!!!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by easyfem(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2013
That is too bad , I have never in support of this stupid ASUU, they are just tryin to catch d wind... Look @ wat dey av done to our shawty
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by arms90: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2013
ntin lyk dat.if i hear! .prostitution na 4 blod e day o.bt Assu mke wuna jst manage colet dat 130b cal off ds crab cal strike na !
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by iterator25: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Na toto de scratch them na.. anyways, if you're an askambo and you're reading this, play safe o
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by jeffoe(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2013
how can one use this forum to mobilize nigerian student to stage a protest against this insensitive government
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by eightsin(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2013
This has to be a lie... It has increase no shiiit
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by wengerjay(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2013
No be today!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Christmasdon(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2013
.ASUU why now.?
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Royvic(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2013
ebd time tins. .........................prostitution is both on campus and off campus..............jst passing anyways
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by ikekings1: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Crap!! Dem be prosti*tutes b4 the ASUU strike.. Don't blame it on ASUU!!
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by cardoso111(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2013
Blame it all on FG
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by RedCard1(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Biggest lie of the century. A LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler whether on strike or not. I think they are now making fun of this ASUU STRIKE thing. This ASUU matter is not supposed to be funny.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Bpriest(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Naija girls and easy money. Smh
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2013
tpacalipse: ASUU strike did not increase prostitution. Those who were prostitutes in school and even under their parents have simply continued in their trade with the strike. Never blame ASUU for prostitution and other social vices being engaged by young ones. Blame their parents for refusing to train their children and also the politicians for sinking the country.
in defence of the parents.

I think some children still do what they wanna do despite their parents advice and warnings.
I believe anyone old enough to be in a tertiary institution should know what's good n what's bad.

In fact some orphans turn out to be excellent adults even though they had no parents.
I'm not downplaying parental influence on their kids.but at a certain age, there's only so much the parents can do.

Rihanna the preacher's daughter is a good example.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by IYANGBALI: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2013
Abeg make dem chill,this has also reduced the price of toto in hotels,nite clubs and other hangouts,make dem no spoil business for the foked and the fokers o,the girls are not complaining. ASUU should not call of the strike until after the 2015 presidential ere_ction. On 2009 agreement we stand.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by IYANGBALI: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2013
ikekings1: Crap!! Dem be prosti*tutes b4 the ASUU strike.. Don't blame it on ASUU!!
gbam
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by emmanugo: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2013
Uyi168: as e dy hot!
U must b a malabite
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by jiggalone(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2013
Its like we keep on forgetting that we are in Nigeria...
All this should not take us unawares!
As for me, I have my lantern Burning with lots and lots of oil in kegs!
I will just keep watch!
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by IYANGBALI: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2013
The so called students were part time ashawo before the strike,but now they are full time and this has helped to bring down the price of toto in nigeria,now it is do one round and get one free or two nites and get a weekend free.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by BlueScholar(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2013
changes1: The ASUU strike did not increase the rate of prostitution amongst Nigerian girls in the uni. As a matter of fact it actually reduced it.
As long as a driver will always drive, a preacher will always preach, a builder will always build, a singer will always sing, a prostitute (runs girl) will always prostitute (do ashe.wo work).
It is only coming to the knowledge of their parents now because since they no longer get pocket money from their parents as usual or lie about textbooks and hand-outs to keep up their "high life", they result to their normal way of getting extra cash (prostituting) . The only difference is they are now doing it right under the nose of their parents or guardians. Even the pretending girls are bold enough to do it openly now cos "pepper no wan rest" .
Please leave govt out of this.
They have been doing it while in school, it didn't start today.
Raelest talk! You really nailed this one grin
changes1: The ASUU strike did not increase the rate of prostitution amongst Nigerian girls in the uni. As a matter of fact it actually reduced it.
As long as a driver will always drive, a preacher will always preach, a builder will always build, a singer will always sing, a prostitute (runs girl) will always prostitute (do ashe.wo work).
It is only coming to the knowledge of their parents now because since they no longer get pocket money from their parents as usual or lie about textbooks and hand-outs to keep up their "high life", they result to their normal way of getting extra cash (prostituting) . The only difference is they are now doing it right under the nose of their parents or guardians. Even the pretending girls are bold enough to do it openly now cos "pepper no wan rest" .
Please leave govt out of this.
They have been doing it while in school, it didn't start today.
Raelest talk! You really nailed this one
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by solidifi: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2013
This tells me in particular that CSOs have not done their researches/studies very well. Nobody should misunderstand me, I don't mean to say ASUU should continue the strike. But, the strike action has reduced the rate of prostitution. Those runs-girls under the guise of campus are now at home somehow monitored by their parents and perhaps elder ones. The style now is coded and reduced, as against their campus free and naked style.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Freshestprinxx: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2013
nada
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by drdams: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2013
Baseless conclusion.
To me , ASUU strike has reduced prostitution.
Why?
People are fored back to their homes under the close/inconvinient watch of their parents unlike d presumable free dom on campus.

Moreva, to do gud or bad, is a mindset that shud be independent of environmental factors.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by jvera(f): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2013
Na lie ASUU didn't cos anytin is wen stdnt r in skul da dey v d opprtunity 2 waka at least 4 nw no more pics in le meridian wen ur skul dey enugu
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2013
The Claim is Useless.. Cuz of a few months and Gurls are already spreading em Legs..

Its an Inbuilt Function.. Once a Thief, Always a Thief.. Actually, University is an avenue for gurls to Spoil.. That's the negative impact.. Most of these gurls won't have that opportunity when they are at home.. Buh once they reach their campus, Flirting around becomes the order of the day, Even The Married Ones..
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by born2boink(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2013
This sound like a good news, I have been wondering too many faces in ashawo joints every where since 3 months ago. I said it in one of my post, I must go around fucking this new prostitutes before the strike get call off.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by crowther15(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2013
ASUU are nothing buh just curruptible Associate. ASUU has bin striking b4 I was born now am in university stil d same story. All those promises dat FG has Melt nko all along? Does it change anything Nig. Uni?
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by 9jahubcom(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2013
lonelydora: It reduced it. No more wrong movement from school on fridays,because they are now at home.
tell them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Graduated With A Cumulative GPA Of 4.02. My Mistakes, My Lessons. / 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship / Where Can One Learn German Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.