Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges (22940 Views)

Federal Unity Schools Strike Has Been Called Off / ASUP strike has been called off / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Bpriest: Naija girls and easy money. Smh
if a girl makes a generalized statement about naija guys now. All hell will be let loose

If naija girls so love easy money I guess the people involved in robbery, yahoo yahoo, all sorts of scam and 419 frauds , pipeline vandalization, rituals, selling of human parts, looting of our treasury, kidnapping etc are naija grandmothers. Not naija guys

Mind yaself.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by mustymustapha(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2013
ASUU. When precisely is this ASUU going to wake up from their dreams atleast the FG has tried let them consider and call this so called strike off or beter still let them suspend it and continue negotiations while students go back to the classrooms.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by taisoft(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2013
alotofgrace: self employment
Sign of end time
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2013
Sermwell: I beg disagree that ASUU strike has increased the level prostitution! This is because whether strike or no strike, those involved in it would still have been engaged in it! A responsible girl will go back to her parents/guidians and be useful to them while the strike last! It is therefore wrong to attribute this vice(s) to ASUU
strike!.....BTW I just learnt that ASUU will meet nextweek to call off the strike! Pls how true?

@bolded, where did you get such an untrue info from when ASUU just rejected thier last offer? Till then sha!
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by 3ace(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2013
changes1: The ASUU strike did not increase the rate of prostitution amongst Nigerian girls in the uni. As a matter of fact it actually reduced it.
As long as a driver will always drive, a preacher will always preach, a builder will always build, a singer will always sing, a prostitute (runs girl) will always prostitute (do ashe.wo work).
It is only coming to the knowledge of their parents now because since they no longer get pocket money from their parents as usual or lie about textbooks and hand-outs to keep up their "high life", they result to their normal way of getting extra cash (prostituting) . The only difference is they are now doing it right under the nose of their parents or guardians. Even the pretending girls are bold enough to do it openly now cos "pepper no wan rest" .
Please leave govt out of this.
They have been doing it while in school, it didn't start today. Since there are no more lecturers to sleep with for marks, they have now decided to look for people to sleep with for cash. Now pls dont blame poverty entirely for this o, its just in the blood of some of the girls. When some parents fail to train their daughters well, they find someone to blame. They are now blaming ASUU/FG. Just watch, whenever the strike is over and lectures begin, they will start blaming lecturers.
Parents, train up your DAUGHTER in the way SHE should go, and when SHE is old (in the university) SHE will never depart from it.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by 3ace(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2013
ifyalways: An idle mind,hand and pooshie is the devil's workshop.
lol, pooshie..nicknames for this thing can never be exhausted.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by indoorlove(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2013
I can't say categorically whether the increase in number of prostitutes could be linked to ASUU strike, but it has increase tremendiously as its evidently shown around my area in gwarinpa. Before now i could walk pass around 10pm without see all these girls nakedly dress while waiting for strangers to come pick them to a destination which is not known to them (talk of risk), but this days, the reverse is the case.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Tonylyte(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2013
deor03: So, why is the law of demand and supply not working.

Price per round supposed to have fallen now !

lol, them the pay per round? D way u sound, i tink u're iconic in that field lyk solomon seal.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2013
Fadelex: yes it is true. they were doin part time b4 but because of d strike, it has become a full time business. it is good for d guys though bcoz the price has drastically reduced

Badt guy!

U mean the supply is in surplus and the law of supply and demand take its course abi? grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by erictoonice: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2013
all this nigerian lazy org go jus dey their rooms and offices dey make anyhow statiatics and predictions without any research. ASUU strike has imprisoned atleast 80% undergraduates, me sef i neva see my babe since ASUU strike, wen she's in sch she visits like atleast twice, i believe its same fr many others as well, no organization should even exist in Nigeria, na so NIMA wan take credit fr wetin dem no kne flood ke
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Tonylyte(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2013
lorretta u: if a girl makes a generalized statement about naija guys now. All hell will be let loose

If naija girls so love easy money I guess the people involved in robbery, yahoo yahoo, all sorts of scam and 419 frauds , pipeline vandalization, rituals, selling of human parts, looting of our treasury, kidnapping etc are naija grandmothers. Not naija guys

Mind yaself.
lol, this sista don vex....
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by lertee(f): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2013
Very useless girls,wasted generation.
What happens to learning handworks like sewing, bakery n d likes. ASUU strike does not justify any immoral behavior.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by joyidarauko: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2013
Our nation need more prayers cause for now the now is not in a normal stage
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by danny301: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2013
changes1: The ASUU strike did not increase the rate of prostitution amongst Nigerian girls in the uni. As a matter of fact it actually reduced it.
As long as a driver will always drive, a preacher will always preach, a builder will always build, a singer will always sing, a prostitute (runs girl) will always prostitute (do ashe.wo work).
It is only coming to the knowledge of their parents now because since they no longer get pocket money from their parents as usual or lie about textbooks and hand-outs to keep up their "high life", they result to their normal way of getting extra cash (prostituting) . The only difference is they are now doing it right under the nose of their parents or guardians. Even the pretending girls are bold enough to do it openly now cos "pepper no wan rest" .
Please leave govt out of this.
They have been doing it while in school, it didn't start today. Since there are no more lecturers to sleep with for marks, they have now decided to look for people to sleep with for cash. Now pls dont blame poverty entirely for this o, its just in the blood of some of the girls. When some parents fail to train their daughters well, they find someone to blame. They are now blaming ASUU/FG. Just watch, whenever the strike is over and lectures begin, they will start blaming lecturers.
Parents, train up your DAUGHTER in the way SHE should go, and when SHE is old (in the university) SHE will never depart from it.

As a matter of fact, you have said almost everything i wanted to say. Thank you.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Ewwww this our hole noo just get level again embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Like a well,it is used to wash bathroom slippers,okada,taxis,yash,mad man dada,obasanjo face,and so many others.

Now ladies it is time to say NO!Let the punnany strike begin! No more kpekus for any bagger angry angry
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2013
lorretta u: if a girl makes a generalized statement about naija guys now. All hell will be let loose

If naija girls so love easy money I guess the people involved in
robbery, yahoo yahoo, all sorts of scam and 419 frauds, pipeline
vandalization, rituals, selling of human parts, looting of our treasury, kidnapping etc
are naija grandmothers. Not naija guys. Mind yaself.

Aside prostitutions by females, who told you female folks are not indulging at all the bolded listed above? Get ur fact pls!
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Ukutsgp(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2013
If men dnt patronise prostitute wud they hv a job?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by jdilight(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Is this how unprofessional our professionals are, quoting without research. Anyone who has been in the 4 walls of university knows that this is a big lie.

ASUU strike has reduce prostitution by more than 30% quote me anywhere. Even known student prostitute, where will dey operate from? what those that do the prostitutional arrangement, where will the operate from?

Nigerians hmmmm!
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Tonylyte(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2013
erictoonice: all this nigerian lazy org go jus dey their rooms and offices dey make anyhow statiatics and predictions without any research. ASUU strike has imprisoned atleast 80% undergraduates, me sef i neva see my babe since ASUU strike, wen she's in sch she visits like atleast twice, i believe its same fr many others as well, no organization should even exist in Nigeria, na so NIMA wan take credit fr wetin dem no kne flood ke
lol, so ya relationshp wit ya gurl na illegal? You no fit enta motor go see her 4 her mama house 4 over 100days nw? All ths bkyard runs men sha..
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Redhot111(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Uyi168: as e dy hot!
I guess u are frm Edo
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Lordlexyy: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2013
ifyalways: An idle mind,hand and pooshie is the devil's workshop.
And who said that. Prostitution is genetic, so also is robbery and all other vices. Assu or no assu, those involve will always be involve no matter how good the economy is. Instead of assu, parents should take large portion of the blame for permitting whoredom unrestrain among their wards.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by AGBORMAN1(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2013
Prostitution is one of the oldest trade in the history of mankind

Decrease or Increase in prostitution is an old news

Easy money sweet die

Nevertheless; I'm getting tired of reading any news relating to my dear country "Nigeria"
Bad news. Bad news. Bad news. Bad news. Bad news. Bad news. 90% Bad news.

In Nigeria you don't need to waste your money going to cinema to watch "drama or horror films"
In Nigeria you don't need to leave your house to watch free "drama or horror films"
All you need doing is to open your window to "watch free live drama or horror film"
Is not good for my health or my positive mood ? Nevertheless; we got to keep our faith that one day we shall be set free
Nigeria is the "only piece of land the is owned by you & me". We have to continue praying and keep our faith in "project Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by darlingbobo(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2013
No be only increase in prostitution but increase in fuel price. Nonsense rented blind people. Let Nigerian students and youths allow themselves to be fooled. If ASUU doesn't fight for our education sector, who will? All those market women and civil societies have they ever thought it wise to persuade government to urgently do something about the continued fall in our standard of education. They won't protest of constant wastage of public funds by government or high rate of corruption, insecurity, high rate of poverty and hunger, high rate of unemployment, inability of our young people to get admission. It is only when ASUU is making favourable demands from government for education sector that they would deem it right to protest.

Senseless people. Make una use una head abeg.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by moscobabs(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2013
it increase arm robbery and kidnapping too
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by rotlan(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2013
We sure do need super heroes to save every sector of this beloved country..smh

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by goodgood2(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2013
Save our daughters from prostitution? Rubbish! Have these girls not been practising prostitution before? Truth is, parents don't really take time to know what their daughters do, especially when they're away from home. For so long, they've been "selling things from school." Now, they're selling things from home, right before the glaring eyes of their parents; and parents can't just believe what they see. My point is, the strike is not the cause of the prostitution; things are the way they are because of greed, need to outshine others and the love of material things, like iPhone, Z10, Brazilian hair, designer clothes- cheap things. A prostitute is a prostitute; no matter where she is, she'll always carry out her trade. The strike has only "forced" them to "trade" right in front of their parents and neighbours for the past four months. Parents, una never see anything! Most of una daughters na ashaewo. Longer throat don kill them.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by britneykyute(f): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2013
i've got GOODNEWS dat will help yhu FORGET about ASUU, NUPENG, FG, and d rest...guess what....[size=15pt]UDARA(agbalumo) IS OUT!!![/size]
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by DANGOTEONE: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2013
Tonylyte:
lol, so ya relationshp wit ya gurl na illegal? You no fit enta motor go see her 4 her mama house 4 over 100days nw? All ths bkyard runs men sha..

How I wished it was that easy! Imagine you are in final year and resides in Edo State having an affair with a 100 Level girl who because of the strike is on vacation with her uncle in New York, USA.
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by britneykyute(f): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2013
[size=20pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by free2ryhme: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2013
would we be witnessing profound increase in the number of HIV patient as occasioned by the high rate of prostitution due to the recent ASUU strike
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by free2ryhme: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2013
lynpetra: Ewwww this our hole noo just get level again embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Like a well,it is used to wash bathroom slippers,okada,taxis,yash,mad man dada,obasanjo face,and so many others.

Now ladies it is time to say NO!Let the punnany strike begin! No more kpekus for any bagger angry angry

listen to a pro speaking grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2013
Yes,this applies to girls who dnt av parent(girlz huzzling to make a living).,or girlz who's parents are like very old who they can control easily.,girlz who's parent are poor..,girlz who are not living with their parents e.t.c e.t.c...!but NO,it doesn't apply to girlz who av returned home from hostel under the watchfull eyes of their parents(bad market).These are the ones watching movies 4rm morning till night,especially movies like MARIA AND CLARIA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NASU, SSANU Declare Strike Over IPPIS / 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. / Muslim Community Centre Establishes Varsity In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.