Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Am I Cursed ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cursed ? (1330 Views)

Am i cursed? / Am I Cursed? / Am I Cursed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Cursed ? by mekaboy(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2008
I have a big problem which i dont know if its good or bad, I dont know why no girl will like to date, when i meet a girl, we talk and get along well, she is always around me. but later they tell me they have a boyfriend and they can never date my type of person. now i am confused, they are always around me, when i call they answer , they want to spend more time with me than their boyfriends, they do all the things they should be doing with their boyfriends with me. but what makes suprises me, is when there is an aguement, the girl shouts at me and say REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND AND I OWE U NO EXPLANATION. i laf because i have had this experience with all the girls i meet in the past years, when i ask why cant i be your boyfriend? they say, i just like to be around u, i dont know why, but i cant date u.

So i say in my mind, well if you cannot date me, and u choose to stay with me and we do all the things that lovers do, then whats the big deal about me being your boyfriend. but till this minute i cant point to any girl as my girlfriend, because they just wont date me.

I dont know if its a course, has anyone had such experiences ?
Re: Am I Cursed ? by 8inchplus(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2008
mekaboy:

we do all the things that lovers do

What do you mean by this statement? Have you had "carlan knowlege" slept with any of these girls?
Re: Am I Cursed ? by 8inchplus(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2008
sorry, meant to write carnal knowledge just getting my church vocab on cool
Re: Am I Cursed ? by mekaboy(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2008
exactly, we kiss and do everything lovers do. i mean everything, the only thing is that she can not say i love u to me. even when i say i love u, they laf and say, u are mad , u dont know who u love.

I just dont have the title of the boyfriend. i need that title badly, I want a girl to call me her boyfriend,
Re: Am I Cursed ? by 8inchplus(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2008
That's some serious stuff.

Well at least you can take consolation in the fact that you cannot be called a Shoe Shiner
some guys shines the shoe while another wears it shocked
Re: Am I Cursed ? by iice(f): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2008
Rofl people and the throwing around of those 3 words like you're saying hello.  Abegi wake up!
Re: Am I Cursed ? by DualCore1: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2008
at least the girlz never get to call u up and ask u for money to make their hair or to buy 'paints', or to fuel their cars and phones; when they call u and see "Call waiting" they never get to ask "who whuzzat?". dude no be curse u get na blessing, walahi. but just try get one fine girl thts cost effective sha grin

hmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm u dey kiss another guy chic. . . karma o
Re: Am I Cursed ? by DualCore1: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2008
mightydick:

@Poster

Do you fok them? Answer that first.

mekaboy:

exactly, we kiss and do everything lovers do. i mean everything,

wetin u want as answer again na? or u want him to explicitly say it so u can have something to jerk off of?
Re: Am I Cursed ? by DualCore1: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2008
mightydick:

So - Poster

What else do you want? You are lucky.
hehe bad boy! tongue
Re: Am I Cursed ? by shuppie(f): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2008
what are u complaining about anyway, u should be happy that u re getting free lunch without much commitment,
Re: Am I Cursed ? by tope2000(f): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2008
u are not just boyfriend material 2 them, so i suggest you chk urself and ask them what they want in a man and see if you've got it and if not, there is your problem.
Re: Am I Cursed ? by lucabrasi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2008
my guy im not prophesying doom for you,but that sounds like the spirit of reproach, pls look for an annointed man of GOD to pray for you, i know this because in the 1 week revival in my church there were many men and women and thats what the pastor called it,there was a 37 yrs old woman who the pastor saw a black veil covering her from head to toe in the spirit
Re: Am I Cursed ? by 419er(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2008
Boy count yourself lucky, do you want to be in my shoes where they all want me to meet their parents even for only inviting her to my house has made me be their future man.
  Bros you're bless and that will give you enough space to choose your choice.
Re: Am I Cursed ? by 419er(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2008
lucabrasi:

[s]my guy im not prophesying doom for you,but that sounds like the spirit of reproach, please look for an annointed man of GOD to pray for you, i know this because in the 1 week revival in my church there were many men and women and thats what the pastor called it,there was a 37 years old woman who the pastor saw a black veil covering her from head to toe in the spirit
[/s]

look them see them
Ndi amuma uha (false prophets)
Re: Am I Cursed ? by onyinye2(f): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2008
no offense you sound a bit like a woman's play thing. she plays with you, haves fun but eventually she gets bored. why dont you start hanging around SINGLE woman. if a girl tells you that she has a boyfriend, ring the alarm and get yourself out quick. cause 9 out 10 of the time she aint gonna leave her man for you. and why in all that is reasonable are you having sex with these women?? you are not their man and you basically just telling these ladies that you aint nothing but a booty call. when they bored and want some sex, they just heading over to your place. start getting involved in meaningful relationships and keep the sex out.
Re: Am I Cursed ? by amyg(f): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2008
Guy ur problem is not just big,its larger than life.Let me ask u a qst,wat xactly r u looking 4 in ur dream girl or r u jst n luv with evrytng on skirt?I don't tnk u v focus cos if all d girls i mean ALL,tell u d same tng,then its high tyme u did a total overhauling of urself.hw old r u anyway 2 still b playing around & 4 hw long d u intend 2 play?
Re: Am I Cursed ? by DrKitaun(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2008
@Poster

dont u just hear urself talk ?

u need the title of BOYFRIEND to urself ?

grin  grin  grin

na wa o. . . cheesy
Re: Am I Cursed ? by onyinye2(f): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2008
419er:

Boy count yourself lucky, do you want to be in my shoes where they all want me to meet their parents even for only inviting her to my house has made me be their future man.
Bros you're bless and that will give you enough space to choose your choice.

so you rather live a life of a booty call to woman then be in secure relationship?? i dont get your reasoning.
Re: Am I Cursed ? by lucabrasi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2008
419er:

[/s]

look them see them
Ndi amuma uha (false prophets)
dude im not prophesying o im just saying what seems to be wrong,judging by the symphtoms, its up to him if he believes or not, did i prophecy anything?
Re: Am I Cursed ? by richo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2008
wat! is ur name really meka (thats ma name too) wink. mekas are cassinovas it feels gud to nax sumone else's chick but i feel guilty wen i see the guy.mayb ur cursed because most of the girls end up tryin to date me
Re: Am I Cursed ? by achinu(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2008
Are u a passive person by nature? Women like men that are "assertive" not work-overs. If I were you I did take inventory of myself regarding my personality & how I come across. GOOD LUCK MAN
Re: Am I Cursed ? by mekaboy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2008
Kai , my people una don finish me. i dont know where to start.

pls i have to make a point clear, i want a serious relationship, see how it happens, we meet, ofcourse i find it difficult to ask a girl, will u be my girlfriend? its childish to me, i believe when a guy starts coming close to a girl, she should tell what he wants with time, so i dont buther to ask the girl will u be my girlfriend and i dont ask do u have a boyfriend either, because i believe if u do u should make it clear at first.

But when i meet the girl, i start coming around to see her, we go out sometimes, and before i even remember to ask , we have gone far, then one day i say i love u either by text or words, and she laughs and says u dont know who u love oo, pls stop decieving yourself. i am like what do u mean? and when the arguement goes on she says , inshort i have a boyfriend, i will be like what? she says yes i have a boyfriend so stop dreaming. then i decide to be on my own to start my search again and she starts calling.

does it mean i have to start by asking a girl do u have a boyfriend if i meet her? Anyway, i tried it with the last girl and i met and here is her response , I HAVE MALE FRIENDS SHA BUT NOTHING SERIOUS. to me that means she does not have, then i assume i am on the right track, after a long while in the relationship, an arguement comes up and she shouts , ESCUSE ME, ARE U MY BOYFRIEND? I DONT OWE U ANY EXPLANTION, then i ask her, i thought u said u dont have a boyfriend when we met, the she says, i dont and even if i was to have one it wont be you.

The question i ask myself is , so if i am not ur boyfriend what have we been doing all this while. at first when it happened 2wice to me, i decided well , i dont know what i am to this girl, lets just move on with the flow. But now i,v noticed that its getting out of hand, i am trying to start a relationship.

The last time i thought i was geting lucky,i met this girl , i did not want to waste time, so i was like , DO U HAVE A BOYFRIEND BEFORE WE START, she laughed and said THATS TOO STRAIGHT, ANYWAY I DONT HAVE, then i said ok WOULD U LIKE ME TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND? she said, that s too early , i mean u dont even know me, time will tell. Now as time went on, we got along will, and one day i just remembered the TITTLE BOYFRIEND, i asked myself, do u know i dont even know what i am to this girl.

then i told her something one day and said, i your boyfriend commands you to come here, then i get this same answer i am scared of, she said, AND WHO MADE YOU MY BOYFRIEND?

Please people pray for me to find a girlfriend oooo,
Re: Am I Cursed ? by tope2000(f): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2008
will do cuz u need them wink wink
Re: Am I Cursed ? by DrKitaun(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2008
mekaboy:

Kai , my people una don finish me. i don't know where to start.

please i have to make a point clear, i want a serious relationship, see how it happens, we meet, ofcourse i find it difficult to ask a girl, will u be my girlfriend? its childish to me, i believe when a guy starts coming close to a girl, she should tell what he wants with time, so i don't buther to ask the girl will u be my girlfriend and i don't ask do u have a boyfriend either, because i believe if u do u should make it clear at first.

But when i meet the girl, i start coming around to see her, we go out sometimes, and before i even remember to ask , we have gone far, then one day i say i love u either by text or words, and she laughs and says u don't know who u love oo, please stop decieving yourself. i am like what do u mean? and when the arguement goes on she says , inshort i have a boyfriend, i will be like what? she says yes i have a boyfriend so stop dreaming. then i decide to be on my own to start my search again and she starts calling.

does it mean i have to start by asking a girl do u have a boyfriend if i meet her? Anyway, i tried it with the last girl and i met and here is her response , I HAVE MALE FRIENDS SHA BUT NOTHING SERIOUS. to me that means she does not have, then i assume i am on the right track, after a long while in the relationship, an arguement comes up and she shouts , ESCUSE ME, ARE You MY BOYFRIEND? I DONT OWE You ANY EXPLANTION, then i ask her, i thought u said u don't have a boyfriend when we met, the she says, i don't and even if i was to have one it wont be you.

The question i ask myself is , so if i am not your boyfriend what have we been doing all this while. at first when it happened 2wice to me, i decided well , i don't know what i am to this girl, lets just move on with the flow. But now i,v noticed that its getting out of hand, i am trying to start a relationship.

The last time i thought i was geting lucky,i met this girl , i did not want to waste time, so i was like , DO You HAVE A BOYFRIEND BEFORE WE START, she laughed and said THATS TOO STRAIGHT, ANYWAY I DONT HAVE, then i said ok WOULD You LIKE ME TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND? she said, that s too early , i mean u don't even know me, time will tell. Now as time went on, we got along will, and one day i just remembered the TITTLE BOYFRIEND, i asked myself, do u know i don't even know what i am to this girl.

then i told her something one day and said, i your boyfriend commands you to come here, then i get this same answer i am scared of, she said, AND WHO MADE YOU MY BOYFRIEND?

seriously whats ur age ? grin grin
Re: Am I Cursed ? by mekaboy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2008
DR, I AM 27 YRS OLD,

PLEASE GIVE ME ELDERLY ADVICE. LOL grin YOU KNOW I AM STILL A LITTLE BOY.
Re: Am I Cursed ? by StephenP(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2008
Emeka, you want to date someone just so that you can have the "title" boyfriend? That's probably why you don't have a girlfriend. You are dating ladies for the wrong reason.
Re: Am I Cursed ? by lonelypal(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2008
mekaboy:

[b]please i have to make a point clear, i want a serious relationship, see how it happens, we meet, ofcourse i find it difficult to ask a girl, will u be my girlfriend? its childish to me, i believe when a guy starts coming close to a girl, she should tell what he wants with time, so i don't buther to ask the girl will u be my girlfriend and i don't ask do u have a boyfriend either, because i believe if u do u should make it clear at first.[/b]But when i meet the girl, i start coming around to see her, we go out sometimes, and before i even remember to ask , we have gone far, then one day i say i love u either by text or words, and she laughs and says u don't know who u love oo, please stop decieving yourself. i am like what do u mean? and when the arguement goes on she says , inshort i have a boyfriend, i will be like what? she says yes i have a boyfriend so stop dreaming. then i decide to be on my own to start my search again and she starts calling.

does it mean i have to start by asking a girl do u have a boyfriend if i meet her? Anyway, i tried it with the last girl and i met and here is her response , I HAVE MALE FRIENDS SHA BUT NOTHING SERIOUS. to me that means she does not have, then i assume i am on the right track, after a long while in the relationship, an arguement comes up and she shouts , ESCUSE ME, ARE You MY BOYFRIEND? I DONT OWE You ANY EXPLANTION, then i ask her, i thought u said u don't have a boyfriend when we met, the she says, i don't and even if i was to have one it wont be you.

The question i ask myself is , so if i am not your boyfriend what have we been doing all this while. at first when it happened 2wice to me, i decided well , i don't know what i am to this girl, lets just move on with the flow. But now i,v noticed that its getting out of hand, i am trying to start a relationship.

The last time i thought i was geting lucky,i met this girl , i did not want to waste time, so i was like , DO You HAVE A BOYFRIEND BEFORE WE START, she laughed and said THATS TOO STRAIGHT, ANYWAY I DONT HAVE, then i said ok WOULD You LIKE ME TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND? she said, that s too early , i mean u don't even know me, time will tell. Now as time went on, we got along will, and one day i just remembered the TITTLE BOYFRIEND, i asked myself, do u know i don't even know what i am to this girl.

loooool
cant help laffin ma ass out frm that caption,
but seriously i think ur beginning to sound weird and desperate, i think ur just gettin urself worked up over nothin,
wake up man! these gurls hang around u for some booty and since they realise u dnt really know what u want frm them they take advantage of that to milk the hell out of u,

y dnt u evaluate urself and redefine exactly what u want frm a woman, be resolute when ur hanging out with any of this gurls, make ur stand known to them. Be the man in the relationship and not the other way round. Its only when u want a fling that u can ignore the rules
Re: Am I Cursed ? by DualCore1: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2008
the irony of everything is that mekaboy na fineboy cheesy
Re: Am I Cursed ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2008
This is very funny.

Lmao!!! Who in her right mind would obey you?
Re: Am I Cursed ? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2008
mekaboy:

please i have to make a point clear, i want a serious relationship, see how it happens, we meet, ofcourse i find it difficult to ask a girl, will u be my girlfriend? its childish to me, i believe when a guy starts coming close to a girl, she should tell what he wants with time, so i don't buther to ask the girl will u be my girlfriend and i don't ask do u have a boyfriend either, because i believe if u do u should make it clear at first.
you dont have a relationship because you have never asked (and probably never will, tee hee)

then i told her something one day and said, i your boyfriend commands you to come here shocked shocked shocked shocked, then i get this same answer i am scared of, she said, AND WHO MADE YOU MY BOYFRIEND?

this cannot be solved except by prayer and fasting (and expensive fees for a dating instructor)

seriously dude, i don laff better dis nite! na wa for command.

otondo angry angry
Re: Am I Cursed ? by mekaboy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2008
i need the boyfriend tittle more than, a chieftency tittle now ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Her Mine / Can You Date A Stammerer? / how far can love really endure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.