Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? (602 Views)

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / If You Have The Opportunity To Travel Free, Which Country Would You Choose? / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by DonColz1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
As for me, i would prefer USA.
Add urs...
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by gluv01(f): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Italy and France
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by badmeat(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Free tinz dey purge,angry
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by Emmyk(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chelsea cheesycheesy

Or Juventus sha undecided
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by dasparrow: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
@Post

OP, when you say travel for free, are you talking of traveling on vacation or traveling to live there permanently?

Anyways, if it is to travel on vacation, I will have to say the Gambia. I would love to visit the Gambia next year.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by Amanyanabo(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Canada
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by ikekings1: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
Germany or spain.. I love dis two countries..
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
Switzerland.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 20, 2013
As at now, NIGERIA!
Thinking about flight ticket alone makes me wanna sit my butts down here! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2013
Somewhere in south America. Brazil, Peru or Argentina. cool

Then Dubai of course grin
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by Nomski0(f): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2013
First, New York!!! I dream of touring every inch of the big apple.....Manhattan, Brooklyn, Harlem, Tribeca etc etc

Acapulco(Mexico)- the vacation destination.

Ibiza(south of France)- all the sun and boat rides.

Nassau(the Bahamas)- the beaches and palm trees

Las Vegas-sin city.
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

America Student Visa / Parallel Parking Video Lessons / Any Nairalander In Oklahoma City, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.