Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,770 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

If You Have The Opportunity To Travel Free, Which Country Would You Choose? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Have The Opportunity To Travel Free, Which Country Would You Choose? (588 Views)

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / If You Had The Opportunity To Travel For Free, Which Country Would You Choose? / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Opportunity To Travel Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
discuss with reasons please.

Thank You.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Travel Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by Elfree: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dubai(abu dhabi)the place is so kul
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Travel Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by alotofgrace(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
well i wont tell u for security reasons
#teamCatchMeIfYouCan
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Travel Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
Elfree: Dubai(abu dhabi)the place is so kul
Nice 1 bro
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Travel Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
alotofgrace: well i wont tell u for security reasons
#teamCatchMeIfYouCan
you are on your own man
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Travel Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dubai or somewhere in South America.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Travel Free, Which Country Would You Choose? by chukxie(m): 4:41am On Oct 21, 2013
New Zealand. Because i'm fascinated about Maori people and their way of life.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think America Is Neutral / Arik Boss To Start Low-cost Airline / China Becomes the Third Country to Lands An Unmanned Spacecraft On The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.