Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,441 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1643 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: . by ayobase(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
This is a MUST follow, and should serve as a point of encouragement to prospective challenges!

Let's see views and judge!
Re: . by RockMaxi: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
I don check the follow box..Time to get more information and confirmation on earlier perceived theory
Re: . by Oildichotomy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
No dulling ooo?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
I'm going to enjoy this.
Re: . by phantom(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
most definitely subscribing..
Re: . by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Where the he.ll is rossikk? Rossikk! Rossikk!! your attention is needed here. grin Someone is about to bash GEJ black and blue. So you better come or no salary for you this month.

1 Like

Re: . by kkkp: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
grin
Re: . by eposho: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
The guy na sissy.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
checked..........cowleg was here
Re: . by Itoroetti(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
Rossikk is a gentle fellow who doesn't brag without proving point unlike the erstwhile eko ile.nevertheless,I don't know if he's against the west with respect to nigeria.he might have a reason though.but personal,I don't think the US have done us any harm.if at all we should have problem,it should be with the british for forcefully wedding 2 unknown identity,thus,giving birth to rascality and lawlessness
Re: . by Rossikk(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
JohnRockefeller: I have invited Rossik for a one on one debate about his views,i object some of his views and i have evidence to counter attack his theories until proven otherwise.our debate topic will mostly focus on historical and political aspect of colonial relations,modern evolutions and innovation and present day nigeria/africa

I hereby begin with my first question to my opponent: Mr Rossikk why are you anti west in most of your views?and why do you think America/UK are the cause of nigeria's problems,hinderance to nigeria's progress and are conspiring against nigeria?

If you follow my posts closely, and apply your thinking faculties while doing so, you'll notice I'm not at all ''anti-west''.

What you can say I am 'anti' to is the disgusting ''white man is always right and superior'' mentality of a large number of Nigerians on this forum. It's a mental disease many of them have which emanates from our experience of colonialism, a system which fostered a feeling of severe subservience to white people. A disease which, despite the end of colonialism, many of our people are yet to recover from.

Here's why I may appear to YOU to be ''anti-west'': I always respond to people who give the west automatic credence and worship in all they do, by inter alia elaborating on western foibles and fallibility, to attack such thoughtless adulation. So the emphasis is on my countrymen - to help dismantle their voluntary servitude - not particularly the west.

Many thanks.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
There is a new tag out there... Expose western hypocrisy and you will be tagged anti west with people who are suppose to be against such globally destructive hypocrisy saying "why can't nigeria develop like the west blah blah"

We were all here when USA declared 2011 election free and fair even though that election was a huge fraud.

We were all here when USA attacked Iraq (I was small but conscious) on the basis of WMD when there was none.

We all saw what Libya has become aftter western intervention

We all saw how they sponsor rebels and call them freedom fighters but when those same rebels were in Mali, they were tagged terrorists because France was about to lose it's Uranium supply.

JohnRockafeller, forget debating about Africa and it's problems in respect to western nations. Seriously, their damages are still physically evident.

When Israel blew up a weapon manufacturing factory in Sudan with most disrespect for Sudanese airspace, Christians here on NL were shouting out and down there own African nation.

When AU said no foreign military intervention in Libya is supported but NATO went there and blew up countless infrastructure that cost the Libyans tens of billions of dollars.. What do we get?

When Rosikk points out western hypocrisy, as an African, I see where he stands. As a logical minded person, I see where he stands. But I don't see where you stand when you can't call a spade a spade.

When Israel is calling itself a nation but doesn't want Palestine to be granted same tag in UN, Christians were supporting it.

When CIA has been using their agents all over Africa to cause instability, we all know what happens.

When IMF decided to join the subsidy fraud, we all know.

When IMF forces nations to take unfavourable loans, we all know. What I don't know is why Africans don't see this global fraud and are ready to create a thread on Africa's biggest politics forum to talk down a mindset Africans need.

Take note that on this same NL, me and Rosikk are not on the same page. In fact, he is pro GEJ, I am anti politicians all from GEJ to Tinubu to Atiku etc... I just want a better Nigeria. So don't take this as me supporting Rosikk as I'm sure we've insulted each other before on this forum.

peace out!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Lmao.

Rose the dyke doesn't hate the west - he's just using that to mask his real profession. You know how the people who shout "black power" the most are actually the ones who go around having babies with white people. grin

Leave Rose alone, he's just trying to make it by any means necessary. And he's still confused about his sexuality. grin

1 Like

Re: . by grafikii: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx: Lmao.

Rose the dyke doesn't hate the west - he's just using that to mask his real profession. You know how the people who shout "black power" the most are actually the ones who go around having babies with white people. grin

Leave Rose alone, he's just trying to make it by any means necessary. And he's still confused about his sexuality. grin
Gbam, they are mostly insecure

(1) (Reply)

2015: S/east APC Spits Fire Over Chime’s Endorsement Of Jonathan / 25% Derivative Is Not Too Much Considering The Eco Effects Of Drilling / Photo Of The Day: Keeping Fit With Mallam Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.