Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Stella Oduah Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Again (633 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah Again by oldenglish: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Information reaching oldenglishcrew online have it that the aviation minister has just concluded plans to buy MTN and NITEL for the First Lady. Inside source have it that the two telecom house are just a thank you gift for the First Lady on her honorary doctorate which a Korean university awarded her recently. A reliable source with first name HEINZ ( second name withheld) told our reporter Biola onyeishi that more gift from the aviation madam will be announced soonest.
The presidency is rumoured to be in support of this move by the aviation madam and has confided in many close to him that he has confidence in madam. Meanwhile the opposition party spokesman Mr onyeashi Malu has condemned the purchase in totality saying that Nigeria is now run by a new cabal headed by aviation minister, promising that APC will correct this anomaly once elected.
www.oldenglishcrew.net/Stella?mtn.nitel=21
Re: Stella Oduah Again by ilaugh1: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
you and your lots are beginning to go mad.
Re: Stella Oduah Again by oldenglish: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
i_laugh: you and your lots are beginning to go mad.
deal with info and not me. She must go!!!!!

Where are my "she must go crew"
Re: Stella Oduah Again by zeelo2014: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
confidence in madam. Meanwhile the opposition party spokesman Mr onyeashi Malu has condemned the purchase in totality saying that Nigeria is now run by a new cabal headed by aviation minister, promising that APC will correct this anomaly once elected.
www.oldenglishcrew.net/Stella?mtn.nitel=21 [/quote]
this part got me laughing
Re: Stella Oduah Again by cashkid18(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
oldenglish: Information reaching oldenglishcrew online have it that the aviation minister has just concluded plans to buy MTN and NITEL for the First Lady. Inside source have it that the two telecom house are just a thank you gift for the First Lady on her honorary doctorate which a Korean university awarded her recently. A reliable source with first name HEINZ ( second name withheld) told our reporter Biola onyeishi that more gift from the aviation madam will be announced soonest.
The presidency is rumoured to be in support of this move by the aviation madam and has confided in many close to him that he has confidence in madam. Meanwhile the opposition party spokesman Mr onyeashi Malu has condemned the purchase in totality saying that Nigeria is now run by a new cabal headed by aviation minister, promising that APC will correct this anomaly once elected.
www.oldenglishcrew.net/Stella?mtn.nitel=21
and is there any tin wrong if she buys it..did u she buy it wit ur moni
Re: Stella Oduah Again by cashkid18(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
oldenglish: deal with info and not me. She must go!!!!!

Where are my "she must go crew"
if u n ur haterz crew cant wait till 2019,then u pple u go n nationalise in somali

(1) (Reply)

Book In The Name Of Ekiti Kwara Students By Hon Felicia Ebun Owolabi Is A Fraud / Resettle Us Now, Stop Sending Us Rice And Beans – Bakassi Ruler, Okon Edet / Enugu State Runs The Best And Most Efficient LG System -ALGON Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.