Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Quote Your Favourite Verse And Tells Us How It Inspire You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quote Your Favourite Verse And Tells Us How It Inspire You (446 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here / Biblical Sages, Feast On This Verse And Tell Us What It Means Matthew 16 Vs 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote Your Favourite Verse And Tells Us How It Inspire You by jairusben(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
For me john 10:30. I and the father are one,,because it makes me believe am a God and i have the potentials of my father
Re: Quote Your Favourite Verse And Tells Us How It Inspire You by Boomboost(m): 3:39am On Oct 22, 2013
Just read psalm 101,choose any of the verses.
Re: Quote Your Favourite Verse And Tells Us How It Inspire You by babestell(f): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1 vs 9

Whenever I read this verse, I feel empowered to go about my day's activities. I can do what I want to do, go where I want to go, take ober the world if I so desire. My Father has commanded me to!
Re: Quote Your Favourite Verse And Tells Us How It Inspire You by tobechi74: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Quote Your Favourite Verse And Tells Us How It Inspire You by Secularist: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike...
Secularist quotes.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Story About A Pilot And A Rat / Islamic Believes / Please I Realy Need A Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.