Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! (11788 Views)

OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC / Request Your Droid VPN, Tweakware VPN Nd Open VPN Upgrade Here / Is Browsing Free Using Gprs And Bluetooth Relaible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Youngartist(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2013
It didnt work for me on windows 8
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by shevaamplified: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Still blazing for me..tanx excel.. u people shld use tcp servers the udp aint working
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
AS AM TYPING THIS, AM ON MY 15GB OF DOWNLOADS... UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNTS RIGHT NOW AND SURF AWAY... ONLY 600 MTN RECHARGE CARD. YOU DONT NEED TO GO TO THE BANK wink wink wink
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
ozor1: This is not hw d bizness is u no dey reply fast

I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE PEOPLE WANT FROM ME... I TRY MY BEST AND I EVEN ACCEPT RECHARGE CARDS... AS AM TYPING THIS, I AM ON MY 15TH GIG TODAY... AND THE GOOD PART IS THAT IT WORKS ON ALL SIMS NOW.
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Joshjnr(m): 12:16am On Nov 01, 2013
hello exxell. am interested. plz send d details to my email address joshuyi4real@yahoo.com. and hw do i pay? thank u
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by tjsadiq(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2013
exxell: I ALSO ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH RECHARGE CARDS... IF YOU CANT GO TO THE BANK, SEND ME 500 RECHARGE CARD AND YOU WILL GET YOUR UPGRADE.... I AM TRIED, TESTED AND TRUSTED... kiss kiss kiss THANKS

Hello, am intrested...pls my contact mail. sadiqtajudeen@gmail.com
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
tj_sadiq:

Hello, am intrested...pls my contact mail. sadiqtajudeen@gmail.com

Sent you a mail bro.
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Mattex001(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2013
bros Abeg add me on whatsapp...or send me d procedures. I am interested 08162059973
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by integrityforlif: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Tassembly: Guys,don't waste your. Time using all this vpns, i use tweakware and some few vpn when etisalat was free,when it was blocked a week later,my 3month subscription became useless. Mtn will block the free port soon coz all vpn have coded it,open vpn and tunnel guru started it before others copied them

Thank you for the comment . Dont mind thiefs and rouges here like OP . They wont tell u the whole truth
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
integrityforlif:

Thank you for the comment . Dont mind thiefs and rouges here like OP . They wont tell u the whole truth

[b]Though am aware that doctors forgot a razor blade in your head during your last monthly brain transplant, I will still respond to you. Most of you are just pure evil. Always looking for ways to pull people down. How much do I charge for upgrade? 500! Am I the person that take the money? No! Go to to the official tweakware VPN website... 500 is still the charge! And to think that I still charge 500 and still accept recharge cards of 500! Is that not enough evidence? What else do you want me to do for you? The most funny part is that those I did the upgrade for and followed the exact instructions on the tweakware website are enjoying it. Mind your tongue bro.... I do hope for your own safety that am not the person that you are calling a rogue. Maybe its your palm wine tapper phucktard of a father that you are calling rogue... Dont dare me bro. Am a just man. I fight criminals on Nairaland. Ask those that requested upgrades from me. It took me less than 3 minutes from the time of payment to do their upgrades. By the way, check the pictures below... imbe![/b]

1 Like

Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
shevaamplified: Still blazing for me..tanx excel.. u people shld use tcp servers the udp aint working

Bro, did you see what the fool above typed? That the thing aint working... Infact, I dont even know why am responding to people again. I thought this should be a coded stuff. Let me get done with all my movie and PS3 game torrents first.
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by RazaqMB(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pls am also interested I need d one for pc settings and also can I use my bb as modem for my pc
Zackbello@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Joshjnr(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
plz i nid the settings. joshuyi4real@yahoo.com
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
For Android Phones... Go Here
http://tweakwarevpn.net/index.php?action=mobilevpn

For Laptop And PC... Go Here
http://tweakwarevpn.net/index.php?action=mtnnew

After that, sign up and upgrade through me. Remember you can pay thru recharge card.
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Joshjnr(m): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
am ready to pay. plz send me ur no so i can call u now.
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by shevaamplified: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2013
exxell:

Bro, did you see what the fool above typed? That the thing aint working... Infact, I dont even know why am responding to people again. I thought this should be a coded stuff. Let me get done with all my movie and PS3 game torrents first.

Dnt mind them jare..that one was talking of his subscription dat expired as if the vpn requires bis.. it simply needs a 128k sim and vpn upgrade..no credit np bis required..shikena...how hard is that?
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by yorex2011: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
exxell check your email
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by mrdrizzy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nawa for this guy o..must u insult anyone b4 making point??.kai gosh nairaland is doomed
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Still Surfing... Please Pals, know you that this is not stable. It comes and goes. The wise ones are busy surfing and downloading away. Thats why its just 500. Am aware that some have done more than 30GB with this 500 naira VPN upgrade. While some are still by the side afraid that MTN will block it... If they block it and so what? Is it not just 500? with MTN sim card of 0.0 naira? Its not even as if you need to subscribe for BIS!

Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by yorex2011: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
exxell: Still Surfing... Please Pals, know you that this is not stable. It comes and goes. The wise ones are busy surfing and downloading away. Thats why its just 500. Am aware that some have done more than 30GB with this 500 naira VPN upgrade. While some are still by the side afraid that MTN will block it... If they block it and so what? Is it not just 500? with MTN sim card of 0.0 naira? Its not even as if you need to subscribe for BIS!

exxell upgrade my account ..didnt u see my email??
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:16am On Nov 04, 2013
@exell, pls kindly send the config of tweakwarevpn for pc to my email. What do I need to send to you after sending the 500 naira to you? richee4life@yahoo.com
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:41am On Nov 04, 2013
How do i send the recharge card without your phone number?
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by ericgold(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2013
I don't. Knw how to cont d u @op,how am. Going to send the. Airtime to u This is my mail uadaighofua@gmail.com
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by ollyndjeda(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Exxell check ur mail
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by aderemi457(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pls what can i do to make mine work hav been tryin to connect since last week all to no avail. Am i missin smth out? My vpn remains like 20 days to expire, pls help
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
aderemi457: Pls what can i do to make mine work hav been tryin to connect since last week all to no avail. Am i missin smth out? My vpn remains like 20 days to expire, pls help

Aderemi, this shiit works like fire. Am posting with it now. Try sim cards and make sure you are on TCP, port 5222 and an upgraded account.
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by ollyndjeda(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Aight man. Gonna try it now
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by adamsmith81(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
excel is it still wrking,if yes send me the instructions and aw to pay
send it tru my email:adamsmith.ja@gmail.com
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Mattex001(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
drop your number pls...I don't have a working emails o reach you...
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by abombom(m): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2013
Ezel is it still working? pls send d procedures n hw to pay to ma email. will b xpecting it asap.need it 4 ma android: michael.imara@gmail.com
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2013
For Android Phones... Go Here
http://tweakwarevpn.net/index.php?action=mobilevpn

For Laptop And PC... Go Here
http://tweakwarevpn.net/index.php?action=mtnnew

After that, sign up and upgrade through me. Remember you can pay thru recharge card

Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by adamsmith81(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
exxell: Still Surfing... Please Pals, know you that this is not stable. It comes and goes. The wise ones are busy surfing and downloading away. Thats why its just 500. Am aware that some have done more than 30GB with this 500 naira VPN upgrade. While some are still by the side afraid that MTN will block it... If they block it and so what? Is it not just 500? with MTN sim card of 0.0 naira? Its not even as if you need to subscribe for BIS!
xcel,iis it still wrkin,if yea send me the instroction and aw to make the payment
contact me tru ma email:adamsmith.ja@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Mini 320gb ,2gb ram 45,000,Hp Dv 6 750gb,6gb ram, amd quad core, 88,000 / Hiti S420 Passport Photo Printer / Use Troidvpn 1gb Daily Bundle For Browsing With Mtn Bis Subscription ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.