Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242944 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please check page 26 of this tutorial, there is a solution. Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/1485054/joomla-free-training-nairaland-live/26

JeffreyJamez:

hello boss,great work you are doing here....i am trying to install joomla..i have done everything ,but it has been stuck on this page(view screenshot) for like 30mins now...is it normal?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by WhizLammy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
THE C.E.O Of Guruswapers is a Year Plus Today...Click On To Wish Him Well !

Click below to wish him well....

http://www.guruswapers.com/2015/07/the-ceo-of-guruswapers-is-year-plus.html
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
ZinoFego:
Please check page 26 of this tutorial, there is a solution. Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/1485054/joomla-free-training-nairaland-live/26

thank you very much,sorted it out grin
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mantics(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
ZinoFego:

Good day bro. Am having issues with my system. I installed wamp but complaining of missing dll files. uninstalled it and installed ampps. when ii type localhost on my browser, it will only display blank page. Please what should I do?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mantics(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
somebody should please help.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by jojokings: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
pls can i schedule a personal training class with u. am having problem downloading some of this apps. e-mail me @ kennaskings2@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please check your email for a mail from Zino@JoomlaExtended.com.

jojokings:
pls can i schedule a personal training class with u. am having problem downloading some of this apps. e-mail me @ kennaskings2@yahoo.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by odicity: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
please can hikashop/hikamarket design a consumer to business site like alibaba
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
You should see the documentations of those components to know exactly what they can do.

You can also have a look at virtuemart as well.

odicity:
please can hikashop/hikamarket design a consumer to business site like alibaba
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by odicity: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
ZinoFego:
You should see the documentations of those components to know exactly what they can do.

You can also have a look at virtuemart as well.

tanks u doing great man
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mantics(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mantics(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
ZinoFego:
http://www.ampps.com/wiki/Category:FAQs#Accessing_Admin.2FEnduser_Panel_gives_a_Blank_Page

I tried the solution. still the same thing. my Internet Connection is good. I typed the instructions on command prompt. Kindly help out. does it mean I will type all at a single line and also I changed the directory to C
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 12:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Where is AMPPS is installed in your system?

mantics:

I tried the solution. still the same thing. my Internet Connection is good. I typed the instructions on command prompt. Kindly help out. does it mean I will type all at a single line and also I changed the directory to C
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mantics(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2015
ZinoFego:
Where is AMPPS is installed in your system?

inside another folder in C. program files specifically. I just downloaded redistributed package but have not tried it back
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
It should be installed in this folder C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86) depending on the OS version that you're using.

mantics:

inside another folder in C. program files specifically. I just downloaded redistributed package but have not tried it back
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mantics(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
ZinoFego:
It should be installed in this folder C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86) depending on the OS version that you're using.

that's where it's installed. . sorry for disturbing you

modified: Thanks bro. its okay now. Bigger u

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by julius99(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Hello Guys,

Please, Does any body know a very good mailer site that can upload and send emails to over 1million email addresses?

Urgently need this for advertising!
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
You can use Acymailing from http://acyba.com.

julius99:
Hello Guys,

Please, Does any body know a very good mailer site that can upload and send emails to over 1million email addresses?

Urgently need this for advertising!

2 Likes

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by booklover: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Good information

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Phlaser(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Are you a blogger, an online sales person or you want massive and targeted traffic to website or product. I am a traffic expert and I will show you this system that sends massive traffic to your website. The bonus you get is that you get PAID for your own adverts.
Inbox me for detail via 08068677508 on whatsapp
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by exellent91(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2015
pls I have a forum website. http://genesisreborn.com.
and I have been confirmed for google ads,and I pasted the temporal ad code to my forum since one week ago and since then they have not sent me real live ads am using vanilla platform,I want you to visit the site and tell me they reason why google has not sent me live ads
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Merely looking at your site won't show me why Google has not finally approved your AdSense yet. Google has its own parameters to indicate which site should be approved.

I would rather suggest that you should still hold on. Google will respond.

On your website, please do something about the fonts, they are not so friendly to the eyes.

exellent91:
pls I have a forum website. http://genesisreborn.com.
and I have been confirmed for google ads,and I pasted the temporal ad code to my forum since one week ago and since then they have not sent me real live ads am using vanilla platform,I want you to visit the site and tell me they reason why google has not sent me live ads
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by exellent91(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
ZinoFego:
Merely looking at your site won't show me why Google has not finally approved your AdSense yet. Google has its own parameters to indicate which site should be approved.

I would rather suggest that you should still hold on. Google will respond.

On your website, please do something about the fonts, they are not so friendly to the eyes.

Thnx very much,but you know am using vanilla platform and vanilla does not support php might that be the problem
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 2:53am On Jul 23, 2015
I think AdSense has different codes for different platforms. Try and reread the embedding instructions.

exellent91:

Thnx very much,but you know am using vanilla platform and vanilla does not support php might that be the problem
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ascend: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2015
i need a free or paid joomla component that can be used for a secondary school website. it should have a provision where teachers can log in to input students result, curriculum, scheme of work, assisgnments etc. student can also log in to view and download results and check assignments. parents can also pay online and print fees receipts
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by edikaniu(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Do you need high quality, unique, effective and engaging comments on your blog? Are you tired of spam comments on your posts? Here is the right gig that can help!
Engaging comments and interactions on your website is one of the easiest way to boost your blog/websites ranking in search engine results.

Click here to order service: http://www.fiverr.com/s/89d0jj

You will definitely have to reason to regret.

Pay on delivery.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by itzben(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls I created a website using joomla and used wamp server to build it...I want to try to host it on joomla.com but I dnt know how to do it.... Pls I need help... Here is my number 08163419515 ...ubaniodeigah@gmail.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by fantastic123(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
For web designers, if you want hosting @ cheap price: Visit Naija Domain to buy host with free domain name for 3000 naira only
3GB HDD 5GB Bandwith, Unlimited Emails and Free Domains
click this link https://www.naijadomains.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=15
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by boldx(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pls does Joomla work on windows 6? I am having challenges installing apache and php
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by julius99(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
ZinoFego:
You can use Acymailing from http://acyba.com.

Thanks, checking it out!
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by hostkobo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
boldx:
Pls does Joomla work on windows 6? I am having challenges installing apache and php

Windows 6?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (69) (Reply)

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.