Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242802 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by chichriso: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2015

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ken4jj(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
OP,
please i have a problem installing wampserver2 on my computer. Towards the end of the installation, it says " Php-win.exe- system error. The program can start because MSVCR110.dlll is missing from your computer" How can i correct this? Thanks

Modified: Don't worry OP, i found the solution. Thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Check your email. I sent some templates.

mantics:
bro weldone. I need the template too. uthmanjinadu@gmail.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by chukzies: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
hi, please i need ideas on what needs to be in a talent hunt and audition site. i am trying to create one and i need o ideas on what needs to be in it
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by engineerjt(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
thanks Zino

checkout what i did, b4 i host d web online what do i need to make it a bulk sms site?

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
1. Install and Configure an SMS Component.
2. Install and configure a good template.
3. Make other configurations to meet your needs.

engineerjt:
thanks Zino

checkout what i did, b4 i host d web online what do i need to make it a bulk sms site?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Mattex001(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
After following the tutorials from scratch I got to the final install page and it takes like forever to install what could be wrong ....
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mantics(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
ZinoFego:
Check your email. I sent some templates.
thanks baba. you are great
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by chukzies: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
hi,
can someone give me a clue as to what needs to be in a talent hunt website? im currently stuck designing one
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Take a look at similar websites.

chukzies:
hi,
can someone give me a clue as to what needs to be in a talent hunt website? im currently stuck designing one
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Please take these steps to alter some files and then run the installation again.

1. Go to C:\Program Files\Ampps\www\JoomlaTraining.
2. Click on the Installation folder, then sql folder, then mysql folder
3. Locate joomla.sql inside the mysql folder and open it with a text editor.
4. Press ctrl h, it will pop out a tab, type engine=innodb in the find what section and type engine=myisam in the replace section and click on replace all, wait till it replaces d command and the save your document and close the notepad.
5. Restart your system.
6. Re-run the Joomla installation again.

Mattex001:
After following the tutorials from scratch I got to the final install page and it takes like forever to install what could be wrong ....

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Mattex001(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
ZinoFego:
Please take these steps to alter some files and then run the installation again.

4. Press ctrl h, it will pop out a tab, type engine=innodb in the find what section and type engine=myisam in the replace section and click on replace all, wait till it replaces d command and the save your document and close the notepad.
5. Restart your system.

Thanks I already installed joomla I'm at the welcome page now still learning abt the templates and how to add featured articles
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by adeblow(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2015
pls i want to design an ecommerce site for someone please suggest a template for me. thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Asuokaa: 5:08am On Sep 03, 2015
ZinoFego:

5. Restart your system.

GOOD Morning Mr. Zino

This is kola again.. My website has been suspended again @evilla... Pls help me check it out

Thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Your website is working.

Asuokaa:

GOOD Morning Mr. Zino

This is kola again.. My website has been suspended again @evilla... Pls help me check it out

Thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mistayeancah(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nice one op. I'm not new to joomla. I just revived the interest I have in it. I downloaded the latest version of joomla to install. I tried installing it using the same instructions you gave on the first page until it gets stuck at the point in the picture below for hours. I need your help on how to solve this problem. THANKS

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mistayeancah(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
The picture

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by EXICON(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Hello boss, thanks for the lecture so far.I am in the final stage of the joomla installation.but mine is taking time to finish installation.

I have been on this same stage since yesterday. What can possibly be the reason.
see the screenshot.
Thanks.

ZinoFego:
For those of us using using a localhost on our system, we have been able to install Joomla successfully.

So I want to show those who intend using an online live site to do this training how to set up their own Joomla site.

Installing Joomla on a live site.

These are the steps to be taken.
**Caution: Please ensure that your host has a PHP 5.3 and Above*** You can see the PHP version in the cpanel of your website.

Lets assume your website name is www.SpringWebHost.com, and the Username of the cpanel is springwe.

1. Create a database called joomxyz. Note as soon as joomxyz is created, it carries the username of the cpanel as a prefix ie springwe_joomxyz.
2. Create a User called trak. This user becomes springwe_trak.
3. Add User springwe_trak to database springwe_joomxyz. Remember to grant all priviledges to the User.
4. Upload all the content of your extracted Joomla 3.1 package into the root folder (public_html) of your website. You may use any other folder in your website if you wish.
5. Type your website name into your browser eg www.SpringWebHost.com and the Joomla will start immediately.

Refer to a few post above to complete your installation.

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2015

5. Restart your system.

EXICON:
Hello boss, thanks for the lecture so far.I am in the final stage of the joomla installation.but mine is taking time to finish installation.
I have been on this same stage since yesterday. What can possibly be the reason.
see the screenshot.
Thanks.
mistayeancah:
Nice one op. I'm not new to joomla. I just revived the interest I have in it. I downloaded the latest version of joomla to install. I tried installing it using the same instructions you gave on the first page until it gets stuck at the point in the picture below for hours. I need your help on how to solve this problem. THANKS
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by EXICON(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2015
ZinoFego:

5. Restart your system.

Hello bro,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I do not use ampss. i use XAMPPS server.

How about resolving with that?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by EXICON(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Thanks a million bro.
I have found my way through it on XAMPPSS.

It is now okay.

see the screenshot.

You are really a pro!

ZinoFego:

5. Restart your system.

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats!!! grin grin grin

EXICON:
Thanks a million bro.
I have found my way through it on XAMPPSS.

It is now okay.

see the screenshot.

You are really a pro!

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mistayeancah(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
ZinoFego:

5. Restart your system.

I tried it. It's still doing like that. What could be the cause of that?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by holyemmyjoe(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
I HAVE MY BULK SMS SITE READY BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY UNITS THAT I WILL SELL TO MY USERS? PLEASE HELP.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
1. Clear your browser cache or use another browser
2. Download a fresh copy of Joomla.
3. Start the installation all over again with the new copy of Joomla.

mistayeancah:

I tried it. It's still doing like that. What could be the cause of that?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by glintspot: 2:15am On Sep 05, 2015
AFFORDABLE, RELIABLE WEB DESIGN FOR BUSINESSES –N15,000 ONLY

Why don't you have a website yet? Could it be:
- Because you think it is too expensive?
-Take Your Business Online Get A Website. If Your Business Is Not on The Internet, Your Business Will Soon Be Out Of Business
- Because you do not realize it can help your business within a month? You do not realize that with just N15, 000 you used to set up a website you can make millions for your business yearly. With just that website your business can grow from small to medium or big scale within a year!

I can setup a reliable web site for your business with a full domain (www.yourbusinessname.com) using CMS (Content management system) with best design to give your business an online presence that fits your goals..

The most important things you need from a website are:

1. CMS - Content Management System, that is, a convenient way of generating content such as text (words), pictures and video.

2. Hosting - • Disk Space 1500, Bandwidth7,000 , Yearly Price N3,500 , 24/7 support , Cpanel enabled
3. Navigation Panel and Pages For Contact Us, Portfolio, services, About Us etc If you want forms, it can be incorporated at same cost.

4. Our CMS is Search Engine Traffic Friendly. If you do the right things, you will start receiving lots of visitors from within Nigeria who are serious customers so long as your phone number is visible on you website.

5. You get traffic Stats

HOW TO START:

1. Call or text to Daniel on 08183632148 or 07038980699 Visit www.glintspot.com and my email address is glintspot@gmail.com
to indicate interest and then send a soft copy of your logo and your website contect in a zip file format to glintspot@gmail.com

2. I will send you my account number to pay an upfront of 80%(N12,000) of the price for start up

3. Once I confirm payment, I will work on your website www.yourbusiness.com exclusive domain.

Note: This PROMO is for only business website package, corporate bodies are not included in this package. If you do not have a logo, I will create one with the simple tools I have. It will be a basic logo!.
But any additional functionality will be charged for.

4. After I have finished with your design, I will expect my balance payment which after i have received i will send you the cpanel account username & password and security information, which you must change preferably.

5. As a bonus, I will create 5 custormized email address of your website (e.g info@yoursite.com)

8. You will have to pay to renew your domain yearly. I will update you on time!

My Name is Daniel. I would be glad to work with you.
My Phone Number is 08183632148 or 07038980699 Visit www.glintspot.com and my email address is glintspot@gmail.com
WE KNOW WEB DESIGN, with over 5 Years Experience You Can Be Sure Your Website Is in Safe Hands . We offer BUSINESS WEBSITE, CORPORATE WEBSITE,E-COMMERCE( ONLINE SHOP), COURIER TRACKING WEBSITE ,NEWS PUBLISHERS/BLOG WEBSITES, SOCIAL MEDIA/ FORUM WEBSITE & MOBILE APPLICATION

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mistayeancah(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2015
ZinoFego:

Still the same thing. I used three different browsers (of which I have cleared their cache). What do you think is wrong?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mistayeancah(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
ZinoFego:

It worked after I reinstalled all my browsers. THANKS

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wow...that's some work. Congrats.

mistayeancah:

It worked after I reinstalled all my browsers. THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (69) (Reply)

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.