Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

You Shall Live Because Jesus Lives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Shall Live Because Jesus Lives (448 Views)

The Just Shall Live By Faith. / The Just Shall Live By Faith / You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Shall Live Because Jesus Lives by Emusan(m): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2013
As a Comforter; Jesus was comforting His disciples with a great assurance, we read in John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Even though Jesus started His statement from verse 1 of that chapter 14 with a gentle word full of peace "Let not your heart be trouble..."

Jesus is the only man who has ever walked on planet earth given assurance statement of Himself of;
*How He's going to die
*What will happen in the position of dead
*How He will be brought back to life
*what will happen after resurrection
*Finally, guarantee of life for those who believed
Which He stated in John 14:19 " Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

Finally, He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: and the chastisement of our peace was upon Him because He first loved us before we love Him.

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Jesus is the Lord to the glory of the Father!
Re: You Shall Live Because Jesus Lives by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmm, this is the third place i have come across the bolded

Even though Jesus started His statement from verse 1 of that chapter 14 with a gentle word full of peace "Let not your heart be trouble..."

woke up this moment, this verse of not allowing my heart, to be Troubled and neither let it be Afraid...was going thru my mind

Listened to a message on not allowing my heart, to be Troubled and neither let it be Afraid...

and you, highlighting it in this thread...WOW!

This is God speaking to me today....let not my heart be Troubled and neither let it be Afraid... God bless...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth / . / Single Payer System Coming If obamacare Fails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.