Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Oduah’s Car More Expensive Than British Pm’s Car - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah’s Car More Expensive Than British Pm’s Car (1494 Views)

Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah’s Car More Expensive Than British Pm’s Car by gregg2: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
That means Fashola and Tinubu's armoured cars costing 200 million naira each will be like 4 times the cost of the British PM car. Liar Muhammed is scared to show face and criticize this time because he knows he will be exposed.

Somebody should tell Liar Muhammed to venture criticize FG on this issue na. . . Why is the mad dog scared to come out. He is sending his foot soldiers and hiding behind mischivious Lagos media propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Car More Expensive Than British Pm’s Car by FreeGlobe(f): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
geeez:

So that's why Obama's car has a missile defense system and Oduah's doesn't because Nigeria is more secure than America abi?

Who is more of a high profile target between Oduah and the British PM and if you read the OP well enough (though I doubt you can comprehend things), you will realize that the issue raised is that of corruption. The British PM's car is more valuable and sophisticated but costs less than half of Oduah's. You sure must have dropped out or paid your way through a cheap school.

Like your moniker suggests, that globe on your neck is as empty as it is free
and I guess that's why British PM uses public trains while Obama doesn't? And did you put in context the circumstances behind the purchase of both cars? I maintain you are the less intelligent person on the whole nairaland. Go get an education and stop using stolen devices to post thrash on nairaland. area boy

3 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Car More Expensive Than British Pm’s Car by eggheaders(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe:
sometimes not so times illiterate cheesy

Dunderhead, I'm using a phone irrespective of the typos. No one in your lineage is as half as intelligent as my shoelace.
Re: Oduah’s Car More Expensive Than British Pm’s Car by Goddex: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
gregg2: That means Fashola and Tinubu's armoured cars costing 200 million naira each will be like 4 times the cost of the British PM car. Liar Muhammed is scared to show face and criticize this time because he knows he will be exposed.

Somebody should tell Liar Muhammed to venture criticize FG on this issue na. . . Why is the mad dog scared to come out. He is sending his foot soldiers and hiding behind mischivious Lagos media propaganda.

The guy knows that those who live in glass houses don't throw stones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Kept At Arms Length During Miss Soyinka (his Mistress)'s Burial - Pix / Patrick Sawyer intentionally brought the Ebola Virus To nigeria / PHOTOS: President Mahama Cleans Gutters In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.