Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed (6296 Views)

Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by PointB: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2013
Ile-Ife:

What an 1diot.

Just so you know I have reported your comment to the admin.

I hope they take note and do justice.
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by PointB: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

What else is there to say on the Stellagate that has not been thrashed out.? undecided

If you like...let all Ndigbo carry placard to the NASS .....she will answer questions from the Senators .....and she has better be prepared, since non of your rants of #Stella stays online will save her.

Stella going to the NASS is not an issue, it certainly wont be the first time. Only this time I expect her to drag Fola (NCAA Director) along with her as her spokesperson and sacrificial lamb!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by eggheaders(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2013
To know that most of this low lifers hop on molue to their markete daily, while this common thief can use the resource meant for them to buy anything that pleases her still defiles any form of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by IleIfe2(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2013
PointB:

Stella going to the NASS is not an issue, it certainly wont be the first time. Only this time I expect her to drag Fola (NCAA Director) along with her as her spokesperson and sacrificial lamb!

Have you seen or heard anyone defend Fola? If he is culpable, his head will roll too. And he can easily claim he was forced into committing the crime like Allison maduekwe is doing to her subordinates in the petroleum industry.
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by Ngokafor(f): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2013
Onlytruth: Okay, let me address those who claim that Stella should be replaced with another from SE.
My question to you is this: Since Bart Nnaji was replaced, can you say in all honesty that his replacement is better?
Second question, how many replacements have turned out better than original ones? Most of the time, replacements are used to do hatchet jobs.
Mark my works, any replacement in the aviation minister position will stop Enugu international airport development, because THAT IS THE ONLY BONE OF CONTENTION.
The question is how do we Ndigbo react to such?
For me, if Jonathan does this, I SHALL STOP SUPPORTING HIM and mount a serious online campaign to ask Ndigbo to sit at home in 2015 presidential polls. We are not fools, and YES we have a choice!

Leave Stella alone!

..spot on!!...Jonathan should better wise up...an efficient Barth Nnaji was shoved aside and a lame and inefficient replacement made...

...the result is an even worse power supply!! ,when electricity supply was near-perfect during Nnaji's tenure,wicked people gave all sorts of excuses why this is so,including the fact that it was rainy season.Few people acttually gave him direct credit for the remarkable improvement.Now rainy season has come and gone yet steady decline has been the case!

..who takes the blame?..Jonathan!.. Same thing will happen with Stella's removal..an inefficient and equally corrupt replacement will be made...the resultant poor performance will then be used against him as evidence of his 'incompetence and cluelessness'..i rest my case..
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by Pukkah: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2013
PointB:

Fola as the sacrificial lamb? Why?

Getting tribalistic as usual?

Nkemakolam was the acting DG when the cars were purchased.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let’s Join Hands To Defend, Protect Our Nation – Buhari / Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities / Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.