Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed (6301 Views)

Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2013
eggheaders:

Travelled through your Enugu international airport of late and the painting of your almight renovation has started peeling off at the ticket buying section. Couple with the fact that ain't no hotel anywhere close to the airport isn't that a shame. Enugu is better self anambra that can boast of just plane hanger ko..
Do not worry yourself, we love it, we will land there, you will keep dying. Ha ha ha cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Head full of egg [size=4pt](white)[/size]

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by eggheaders(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2013
KenGali:

Hello Professor of Lies.
Wondering if you read the NCAA declare that the items where budgeted for
Also wondering if you know the price of the vehicle to be making libeous claims.
Also wondering if you understand that Coscharis, is the sole authorised distributor of such vehicles in Nigeria and that means that the company will not sell it to you in Nigeria if not through him.
Educate yourself better.

It is always so laughable the way igboid are always butt-hurt anytime there own is called to questioned. And always rolling out drums when others are caught in the act. are you guys not a shame y'all becoming laughing stock in this nation. Ain't surprise one bit the senate presidency ish of the other time speak volume of the genetic make up of most nwafors.
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by eggheaders(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2013
KenGali:
Do not worry yourself, we love it, we will land there, you will keep dying. Ha ha ha cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Head full of egg [size=4pt](white)[/size]

Senseless as expected..

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by eggheaders(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2013
redsquare:

Keep deceiving yourself, igbos are spectators in the political scene while yorubas are the key players abi? Yet one wonders what an average yoruba man has benefited from OBJ's 8yrs rule.

But that same position of presidency has been eluding all nwafors for god knowns when. Same way ojukwu call y'all out for death without any benefit. If you in doubt democracy is working call 080- southwest. And if you in doubt democracy is failing call 080-southeast. All the jobless street urchins can just do manual labour to fill the pot holes at that death trap known as Onitsha - Enugu expressway.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by luvmijeje(f): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2013
Onlytruth: This woman's ONLY crime is the internationalization of Enugu airport -nothing more!
She is the only minister of aviation
You guys are cheap! Ordinary international airport that's not up to standard. Personally I'm more interested in the President action or inaction. To me Stella is nobody cos I didn't vote for her.
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by ikeyman00(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2013
@@@@

Right her first crime was to update enugu to international airport. There was a call from the north for her resignation accusing her of tribalism

Ridding the aviation sector of all the yeye agbero FFK employed was never gona be easy; the usual oduduwa accused her of tribalism

still hanging on it

here they come again

meanwhile it ok for lagos state to use tax payers money to block road for owambe in pro-corruption's book!

They tried so hard to pretend that they careless about enugu airport but in their heart it worries then so much as u are dealing with igbo

how much more can we take before they know u cant keep this down for ever

this is just the beginning because they only revolution here is the day the great igbo will come together to anticipate to develop the east a lot of people will be hugging bare wires in Ibadan
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by ikeyman00(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2013
@@@

lovimijeje

You guys are cheap! Ordinary international airport that's not up to standard. Personally I'm more interested in the President action or inaction. To me Stella is nobody cos I didn't vote for her.

take that back to osun jungle
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2013
Yorubas please grow up,this childishness,culture of hatred and bigotry against any development outside southwest is bad.please grow up,you are painting your yoruba tribe in bad light.go around the country and get the pulse of most non-yoruba to know what they think about yoruba people,you guys are painting your yoruba tribe in bad light.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by PHIPEX(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2013
What I find funny is that the report did not accuse her of fraud but that the purchase was made when the Agency had little fund in its account. But some people are twisting the report to suit their wishful thinking. These people don't care to remember that the vehicles were budgetted for as we were told.

See the list of our past minister of Aviation since 1999 and judge them on performance.

1 Olusegun Agagu
2 Kema Chikwe
3 Babalola Borishade
4 Femi Fani Kayode
5.Felix Hyatt
6.Babatunde Omotosho
7 Fidelia Njeze
8 Stella Odua

A section of the media chased Bath Nnaji (who was performing wonders) out of govt like this because of sentiment and we all regreted after he resigned, they are at it again with Stella Odua.
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by eggheaders(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@@

Right her first crime was to update enugu to international airport. There was a call from the north for her resignation accusing her of tribalism

Rigging the aviation sector of all the yeye agbero FFK employed was never gona be easy; the usual oduduwa accused her of tribalism

still hanging on it

here they come again

meanwhile it ok for lagos state to use tax payers money to block road for owambe in pro-corruption's book!

They tried so hard to pretend that they careless about enugu airport but in their heart it worries then so much as u are dealing with igbo

how much more can we take before they know u cant keep this down for ever

this is just the beginning because they only revolution here is the day the great igbo will come together to anticipate to develop the east a lot of people will be hugging bare wires in Ibadan

This Enugu crap is becoming a failed line. There are international airport in p.h, abj and kano and it still has not stop the traffic in Lagos airport. Most Yorubas have not step anywhere near alaigbo so why should they be having sleepless night for your airport. You lots are you the onces concerned about south west cause your home is hellhole. Wet in concern you with our owambe at least we own the first hang bridge, we will be rolling out our light trains and cable cars very soon. Why your state funds is used to balance the books of fidelity book and paying the native priest helping orji to cook is concortion. if y'all channel the energy you use to jealous southwest to ask your governor s for accountability alaigbo won't be the hellhole it's presently.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2013
That same enugu airport is giving you and your people nightmares,we know that.you need to see the dignitries that came to witness the inaugural international flight.you guys are just fo0ling yourselves,change and development is SE/SS bound.since you guys want us to go back to our villages,you should be ready to face the economic consequences of Igbos relocating to their villages.
luvmijeje:
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by eggheaders(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2013
chima12: That same enugu airport is giving you and your people nightmares,we know that.you need to see the dignitries that came to witness the inaugural international flight.you guys are just fo0ling yourselves,change and development is SE/SS bound.since you guys want us to go back to our villages,you should be ready to face the economic consequences of Igbos relocating to their villages.

Funny enough all this dude and dudettes shouting has not come close to that airport always hoping on their ifeshinachi. Get your sorry a55 to that airport and see the sorry state of work their.
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2013
eggheaders:

This Enugu crap is becoming a failed line. There are international airport in p.h, abj and kano and it still has not stop the traffic in Lagos airport. Most Yorubas have not step anywhere near alaigbo so why should they be having sleepless night for your airport. You lots are you the onces concerned about south west cause your home is hellhole. Wet in concern you with our owambe at least we own the first hang bridge, we will be rolling out our light trains and cable cars very soon. Why your state funds is used to balance the books of fidelity book and paying the native priest helping orji to cook is concortion. if y'all channel the energy you use to jealous southwest to ask your governor s for accountability alaigbo won't be the hellhole it's presently.
eggheaders:

Funny enough all this dude and dudettes shouting has not come close to that airport always hoping on their ifeshinachi. Get your sorry a55 to that airport and see the sorry state of work their.

Who is Jealous Albumen filled head.
Give way my man, you are beginning to sound like a broken gong. We got our International Airport, Every other thing will be added unto us with time. yeah! Go and hug a transformer.LOL cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by ikeyman00(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2013
@@@

egghead

This Enugu crap is becoming a failed line. There are international airport in p.h, abj and kano and it still has not stop the traffic in Lagos airport. Most Yorubas have not step anywhere near alaigbo so why should they be having sleepless night for your airport. You lots are you the onces concerned about south west cause your home is hellhole. Wet in concern you with our owambe at least we own the first hang bridge, we will be rolling out our light trains and cable cars very soon. Why your state funds is used to balance the books of fidelity book and paying the native priest helping orji to cook is concortion. if y'all channel the energy you use to jealous southwest to ask your governor s for accountability alaigbo won't be the hellhole it's presently

ahaa they will stop at nothing; my friend u do not always have to look out for igbo thread to make a point

u can always keep it to yourself and i think u know that!
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by eggheaders(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2013
KenGali:

Who is Jealous Albumen filled head.
Give way my man, you are beginning to sound like a broken gong. We got our International Airport, Every other thing will be added unto us with time. yeah! Go and hug a transformer.LOL cheesy grin grin grin grin

Jealous!!!!: your brand of weed is grade a Jamaica brand. If not company ish I never pray to step in your part of the country till I kiss the dust. Daylight shooting, kidnappings and robbing are the things am jealous of ba. Damn bro when is anambra building her airport connecting from Enugu airport to Onitsha through onitsha- Enugu expressway is a nightmare I hate going through.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by eggheaders(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

egghead

ahaa they will stop at nothing; my friend u do not always have to look out for igbo thread to make a point

u can always keep it to yourself and i think u know that!

What your point exactly excess inhaling of the putrid ababtiti air mess with onces medulla.
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by ikeyman00(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2013

What your point exactly excess inhaling of the putrid ababtiti air mess with onces medulla.
^^^ seriously egghead this is; have u got tribal mark on ur head as well
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by eggheaders(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^^ seriously egghead this is; have u got tribal mark on ur head as well
If you wanna go all out insultive with me ask foolglobe and only fool who there nemesis was. I am just coming from a 4 months and 3 weeks ban. If he sure for you go and open me vs you thread on the ethnic section and let ball.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2013
eggheaders:

Jealous!!!!: your brand of weed is grade a Jamaica brand. If not company ish I never pray to step in your part of the country till I kiss the dust. Daylight shooting, kidnappings and robbing are the things am jealous of ba. Damn bro when is anambra building her airport connecting from Enugu airport to Onitsha through onitsha- Enugu expressway is a nightmare I hate going through.

Who wants empty heads that have nothing to offer. Stay where ever you want, you will still spend your monthly income buying everything you need from us . LOLZ grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by Ikengawo: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2013
PapaBrowne: Truthfully, I underestimated the amount of hatred towards Ibos by a certain section of the country until the vituperation started pouring towards someone who has obviously been the best performer in the aviation ministry ever! I used to think Ibos were complaining unneccesarily and should just chill, unite and develop the extraordinary potential in Human resource God has given them.
But now I understand, its a battle. Some folks have lorded over Nigeria for ages and have suddenly lost power to the South South and South East hence the massive campaign of calumny against anything Jonathan and his performing South East ministers. They want to use the same strategy they used in kick out Barth Nnaji to kick out Stella Oduah. [b]Thier next target would be OKonjo. [/b]They tried it with Diezani.

Well, nothing dey happen. The woman is here to stay until the transformation of the aviation industry is complete.

they have already been working on that one
[img]http://4.bp..com/-b3Xk0QjpTF4/Tw2d7eoO7PI/AAAAAAAAArE/A4zAxzuYJEI/s640/okonjo+iweala+1.2billion+mansion.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by eggheaders(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^^ seriously egghead this is; have u got tribal mark on ur head as well

The same one they draw at the extreme part of the eye socket that the police in south Africa and south east Asia use in identifying criminals.
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by free2ryhme: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Onlytruth: This woman's ONLY crime is the internationalization of Enugu airport -nothing more!
She is the only minister of aviation courageous enough to give Igboland an international access, and haters have been having SLEEPLESS NIGHTS over this. She must have received threats to her life because of this, hence the purchase of bullet proof cars for herself and her foreign visitors.
Who can blame her for this, except those we are after her life for trying to equalize the country?

I hereby advise every person who would benefit from Enugu International Airport to stand FIRM and so NO to blood hounds who are baying for her blood!
This is not time for foolish patriotism: but who is patriotic in Nigeria except those fleecing and milking her dry anyway, those who feel that they captured the country and must dictate who gets what?

Nothing must happen to Stella Oduah. She is a GREAT minister and public servant. She has achieved more than those before her.
Jonathan must NOT listen to those who do not plan to support him in 2015 anyway. Removing Stella Odua can cost him Igbo support.

Nuff said!

Good write up!

but can you please explain the mystery surrounding the two BMW 760 armoured vehicles costing N127, 575, 000 ($796, 846. 21) each delivered to the agency under her supervision purchased with public funds?
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by 9jaIhail(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
She is the only minister of aviation courageous enough to give Igboland an international access, and haters have been having SLEEPLESS NIGHTS over this. She must have received threats to her life because of this, hence the purchase of bullet proof cars for herself and her foreign visitors.
Who can blame her for this, except those we are after her life for trying to equalize the country?

I hereby advise every person who would benefit from Enugu International Airport to stand FIRM and so NO to blood hounds who are baying for her blood!
This is not time for foolish patriotism: but who is patriotic in Nigeria except those fleecing and milking her dry anyway, those who feel that they captured the country and must dictate who gets what?

Nothing must happen to Stella Oduah. She is a GREAT minister and public servant. She has achieved more than those before her.
Jonathan must NOT listen to those who do not plan to support him in 2015 anyway. Removing Stella Odua can cost him Igbo support.

Nuff said!

Onlytruth. You have made a valid point. The reactions from these people from one section of the country is expected, it proved beyond doubts that you must have hit some naive.

I spent years in yoruba land, i had the privilege to studied them very well. Truly yoruba is the problem of Nigeria according to Mallam Sanusi.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
eggheaders: To know the ops does not live in Nigeria and not bearing the pains of the misrule of this common criminal speaks volume. Damn who cares if Enugu or the whole of alaigbo gat 50 more airport. Yorubas are the greatest critics of obasanjo so what are y'all yapping about. This our pikin sentiment are great trait of primitive humanoids.
Who left the mental hospital gate open?

Thought you had been quarantined.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Enugu and people of the southeast are not complaining about the quality of the work done at the airport.So what is your own problem?are you sure you are ok?has life been unfair to you on a personal level?are you having psycological problems?what is the problem?a problem shared is a problem half solved.you can tell us on this forum,I know there are many people ready to help and advice you.
eggheaders:

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by IGBOSON1: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
dazey: She can buy any bullet proof car she want because the money is our oil money

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by plendil: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
I've been silently following Oduahgate since details of the sleaze broke out and have been shocked, nay flabbergasted and deeply saddened at the tribal dimension the whole fiasco has taken.

It is pretty telling indictment of that tribe if their much trumpeted 'best performing minister ever' (how such a distinction was arrived at beats me - O I FORGOT, she built an international airport from the scratch. . . with her personal money, apparently) is one to be embroiled in such despicable display of corruption.

That the lid was blown open by a fellow Igboman just happened to be an inconvenient detail, one that has been largely overlooked.

A question for OP and his ilk: it too difficult to ask that she face the music, be it sack or prosecution, but her replacement must come from the SE?? Would that not portray you people who one that value integrity above blind, misguided, destructive and primordial ethnic considerations?

Pathetic, to say the least. sad

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by pazienza(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
take dat: This is the sad commentary of Nigeria. @Op and his collaborators are bent on using ethnic blackmail to whitewash a soiled reputation, infantile propaganda and outright lies to downplay downright sleaze. Isn't Air transportation for the rich and elite? How many Nigerians fall into that category? I am sure the location of an airport is the least of their concern, both Igbos and Yorubas. @Op and other ethnic cheerleaders should continue supporting malfeasance while the likes of Oduah continue to push Nigerians down the ladder of poverty and deprivation.

Air transport is not just for the rich, it creates jobs for the poor masses, and opens up a region to the outside world, makes attracting international investors easier, and in the end creating employment opportunities for the poor masses, it's like a chain reaction.

All nigerian elites are corrupt, so no need singling one out, when you didn't single the other ones when the time presented.

Stella must stay, Enugu international airport must survive and grow to replace mutala airport, yes i said it.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by TheLastNazgul(m): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
Is there something in the air Igbo people breathe or the water they drink or are they high on some substance unknown to other members of the human race? It seems all the mentally decrepit fellows, the scum of humanity, those who are unable to make proper use of their brains are of Igbo stock. A woman steals money and one cretin is saying it's our oil money. It seems your brains have died on you. All is not well with you guys. ' Igbo' is fast becoming a synonym for s.tupidity and undiluted ignorance. I just hope your s.tupidity is not contagious.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by ikeyman00(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
^^^ u can always keep it to ur uselessness

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by DerideGull(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
I have asked most of the moronic dingbats from certain section of Nigeria to publicly establish an iota of corruption in purchase of two BMW cars by ministry of aviation for official use. Till this moment, the loudmouthed trolls have done nothing but do what do best, shout.

If any bum thinks the cars where too expensive, I say go and buy cheaper ones to establish a case or shut the hell up.

I have said that the ministry of aviation needs additional two armored X6 BMW SUVs to complement the two 760Li cars as the official fleets of the ministry.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
eggheaders: If igboids continue with this primitive thinking patterns. They will forever remain spectators in the political scene in this nation.
keep deluding yourself. Igbos have invaded your land waxing stronger than you in your land and you call them spectators? You need to be pitied. If you like cry like a baby GEJ knows your tribes antics. Go wash your face or better look for glasses so that you can see clearly what's happening around you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics Of The Burnt Onitsha Mosques........nothing Was Left Out Even Blocks. / Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife Allegedly Files For Divorce, Says He’s Too Fetish / Time To Do Away With Analog Leaders Is Now ― Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.