Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ladies, Can You Date Someone That Smokes Weed Steady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date Someone That Smokes Weed Steady? (572 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? / Ladies...would You Date A Guy Who Smokes Weed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date Someone That Smokes Weed Steady? by yhuci(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2013
Ladies, can u date a guy, or agree to wed a guy that habitually smokes weed? Not even cigarettes.
If no, why is that and guys, what do you think about smoking weed? Would you let your sister get into a committed relationship with a weed smoker?
see more http://ucymadumere..com/

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Someone That Smokes Weed Steady? by kagari: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2013
Who have noticed the trend of girls wearing tight underwear/ tights, longer than their skirts or gowns
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Someone That Smokes Weed Steady? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
kagari: Who have noticed the trend of girls wearing tight underwear/ tights, longer than their skirts or gowns
I have noticed o n its a big shame
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Someone That Smokes Weed Steady? by kagari: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Stylishrita:
I have noticed o n its a big shame

That's. My biggest turnoff seriously

What of u?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Someone That Smokes Weed Steady? by Slowpois0n: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
its been around for years. i really dont see a sense in.

btw. its mostly worn by kids.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Someone That Smokes Weed Steady? by mspee(f): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
kagari: Who have noticed the trend of girls wearing tight underwear/ tights, longer than their skirts or gowns

I have noticed it o, very shameful. What are we going to do about it? embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Someone That Smokes Weed Steady? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
kagari:

That's. My biggest turnoff seriously

What of u?
The way the girls begin to adjust aka "draw draw"
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Someone That Smokes Weed Steady? by butterflyy(f): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Believe me when I say, i love me men to take weed, its a turn on. Am i mad?, no i just love me d rough side of good guys

(1) (Reply)

Hookup / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Meeting Her In Person / Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.