Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (740735 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Shori: Jamb exclusively stipulated the institution types; university,polytechnic,college of education and a computer training centre during the registration. Choosing only one institution type for the four available spaces is impossible!
did u see jamb statistics at all? If u see it u will understand what am saying
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Shori: Jamb exclusively stipulated the institution types; university,polytechnic,college of education and a computer training centre during the registration. Choosing only one institution type for the four available spaces is impossible!
in jamb statistics of 200 and above,their is 2nd,3rd and even 4th choice of those who choose universities
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
d scratch card is available in Lagos at eco bank beside alade market at Allen avenue ikeja
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Shori(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

It's not impossible since you're the one that's gonna fix the varsity/institution before choosing any school from it. Would only have been impossible if jamb had fixed the varsity permanently and you'd only choose the school you want after each of the varsity. Nuff said

A friend/dude actually chose OAU and UI as 1st and 2nd.
Oh oh! That's cool then...
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Shori(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
coded80: did u see jamb statistics at all? If u see it u will understand what am saying
coded80: in jamb statistics of 200 and above,their is 2nd,3rd and even 4th choice of those who choose universities
coded80: did u see jamb statistics at all? If u see it u will understand what am saying
I think I understand now... I didn't see the JAMB statistics,and I had a faint idea of the fixing of institutions.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hi all. Pls anyone within Kaduna who has gotten d scratch card?? ...searchd ol approachable banks bt couldn't get...urgent reply needed pls!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by AbuMikey(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

It's not impossible since you're the one that's gonna fix the varsity/institution before choosing any school from it. Would only have been impossible if jamb had fixed the varsity permanently and you'd only choose the school you want after each of the varsity. Nuff said

A friend/dude actually chose OAU and UI as 1st and 2nd.

Boy!!! shocked
You lie!!! undecided
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2014
AbuMikey:

Boy!!! shocked
You lie!!! undecided

LOL! I am serious. But, he won't be allowed to write UI p.utme.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Karleb(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! I am serious. But, he won't be allowed to write UI p.utme.

For what reason could that be?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by AsammyAdewoye(m): 1:54am On Jul 23, 2014
accomodation available for oau ..2014 post utme ...watsapp me or call08165729355
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dljbd1(m): 6:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Guys! No one is answering me. Where in Lagos can I buy the OAU past questions?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 6:43am On Jul 23, 2014
dljbd1: Guys! No one is answering me. Where in Lagos can I buy the OAU past questions?
go to Oshodi,u will get it or go to Medical road @ dat side of computer village in Ikeja.There are many bookshops there and u will get any book u want.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Karleb:

For what reason could that be?

He chose two schools. UI ain't inviting 2nd choice candidate.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dljbd1(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Kunlexic: go to Oshodi,u will get it or go to Medical road @ dat side of computer village in Ikeja.There are many bookshops there and u will get any book u want.
Thanks.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tyogdaniel(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2014
Tnks Shori,code 80 and all who gave suggestions.I passed Jamb,I scored 213.I put Oau as my first choice frm d start and I've nt changed it.I stay in Benin,it would be inconvinient to go to Oau now.And for Jamb withholding my result I checked it 3 days ago and it loaded,wud hv checked it again bt max number of checks has been exceeded.Is there anyone else facing or that faced anytin like this
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
tyogdaniel: Tnks Shori,code 80 and all who gave suggestions.I passed Jamb,I scored 213.I put Oau as my first choice frm d start and I've nt changed it.I stay in Benin,it would be inconvinient to go to Oau now.And for Jamb withholding my result I checked it 3 days ago and it loaded,wud hv checked it again bt max number of checks has been exceeded.Is there anyone else facing or that faced anytin like this
if ur result still loaded as at 3days ago that means the error is 4m oau. Actually there is no solution u can get without going to oau to rectify it.benin to oau is just less than 4hrs. I will advice u to go in-time as to be able to register for d pume.when going dont 4get to go with ur jamb orginal result.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by papindinho(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Time for aspirants to parley with their prospective course mates.... Here is a list of some nairalander OAU students amongst other ones whose names are not here...... And I believe they all have the requisite to guide you through your choice of course and what aggregate you should aim for. The list of stale students who could help in one way or the other would be pasted soon too.

FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
Papindinho: local government administraion
bolaji73: department of public admin
Ennykem: management and Accounting

FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Ifyx: Agricultural Ext.

FACULTY OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES
TICE: linguistics and african languages
Youngtekkey: English language
map96: dept of foreign lang (German)
Maureendowil: Philosophy
Fynestboi: Philosophy

FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Tosdam61: department of Language Arts (English)
Ghydyon: Dept
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
michaeltotti: department of urban and regional planning
Shawdey: Quantity surveying
Mhyke: Architecture
teejay1334: building
whyx06: Quantity surveying
Dimka: Estate Management

FACULTY OF LAW
emaculate99: law
phtemie: law
Miracy: law
Doyinmolah: law

FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
ashhascash: Dentistry and Dental Surgery
saintbeejay: Medical Rehabilitation

FACULTY OF PHARMACY
Sisi afrika , Pharmacy
DrKlever: Pharmacy

FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Afolabi6046: Microbiology.
Tsam96: geology
Danthesage: Geology
Omoelu1: botany

FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
fiyin47: political science
Icelord: Dept of sociology and anthropology
Ueskman: Dept of Sociology and anthropology

FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGY
jaryeh, dept of Mechanical Engineering
benatex: Metallurgy and Material Science and Engineering
Logical11, department of Civil Engineering
Cymbal: Department:Civil engn.
FATTKAY:Dept Of Computer Engr

5 Likes

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks a lot,but what am much concern at this point in time is PQ'S;if u have any kindly forward it to my mail,for Allah's sake:aamidu7@ gmail.com...Thanks in anticipation !
papindinho: Time for aspirants to parley with their prospective course mates.... Here is a list of some nairalander OAU students amongst other ones whose names are not here...... And I believe they all have the requisite to guide you through your choice of course and what aggregate you should aim for. The list of stale students who could help in one way or the other would be pasted soon too.

FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE

FACULTY OF EDUCATION

FACULTY OF LAW

FACULTY OF PHARMACY
Sisi afrika , Pharmacy

FACULTY OF SCIENCE

FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGY
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tyogdaniel(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tnks
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Victomolola: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
SaintRobs: Thanks a lot,but what am much concern at this point in time is PQ'S;if u have any kindly forward it to my mail,for Allah's sake:aamidu7@ gmail.com...Thanks in anticipation !
9 days to go, you haven't past question? Don't dull yourself go and get! My 2cent!!!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by papindinho(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
SaintRobs: Thanks a lot,but what am much concern at this point in time is PQ'S;if u have any kindly forward it to my mail,for Allah's sake:aamidu7@ gmail.com...Thanks in anticipation !

try and download that pdf file bro.
Ma salam
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kcblunt(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
papindinho:

www.datafilehost.com/d/11f08ed0

try and download that pdf file bro.
Ma salam

Na mobo market app d tin download
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by adeshola1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmmm..... oau post ume
9days 2go.....studying tins
Wish my fellow aspirant best of luck
Don't forget HARDWORK +DIVINITY =SUCCESS
So don't forget God
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by papindinho(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kcblunt:

Na mobo market app d tin download
arrgh..mae I remove am
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by temitope23(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
papindinho: Time for aspirants to parley with their prospective course mates.... Here is a list of some nairalander OAU students amongst other ones whose names are not here...... And I believe they all have the requisite to guide you through your choice of course and what aggregate you should aim for. The list of stale students who could help in one way or the other would be pasted soon too.

FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE

FACULTY OF EDUCATION

FACULTY OF LAW

FACULTY OF PHARMACY
Sisi afrika , Pharmacy

FACULTY OF SCIENCE

FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGY

Nice one papi
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2014

FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE

FACULTY OF EDUCATION

FACULTY OF LAW

FACULTY OF PHARMACY
Sisi afrika , Pharmacy

FACULTY OF SCIENCE

FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGY
At your service smiley
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Miracy:
At your service smiley

Iyanuoluwa grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Miracy:
At your service smiley
my Miss nairaland cool cool cool
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by jaryeh(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
errrhh, as my boss has rightly said, we are always at your service. Always ready to give you first hand info at the appropriate time. Trust us.

#teamGreatIFE!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
there are rumours they will b merging us with dis new set...hope u know wat DAT means...if u don't lemme give u a hint...it means d p.utme ain't gonna b easy n admission will b very tough with high cut off marks....so my fellow pple burn d midnite candle and read like a very energetic bulldozer... its d survival of d fittest...OAU no b beans ooo...Aluta Continua
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Iyanuoluwa grin
cheesy grin my uncle Francis...how're you doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.