Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (739559 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kunlexic: my Miss nairaland cool cool cool
Awwww....my runaway sweetheart...where have you been hun undecided
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dammytrager: there are rumours they will b merging us with dis new set...hope u know wat DAT means...if u don't lemme give u a hint...it means d p.utme ain't gonna b easy n admission will b very tough with high cut off marks....so my fellow pple burn d midnite candle and read like a very energetic bulldozer... its d survival of d fittest...OAU no b beans ooo...Aluta Continua
Victoria is my mummy grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Miracy:
cheesy grin my uncle Francis...how're you doing?

tongue
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Miracy:
Awwww....my runaway sweetheart...where have you been hun undecided
runaway kee, undecided,I am looking forwad to seeing how tinz will become better...how is oau Hope u still enjoying the aluta beans sad
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Dammytrager: there are rumours they will b merging us with dis new set...hope u know wat DAT means...if u don't lemme give u a hint...it means d p.utme ain't gonna b easy n admission will b very tough with high cut off marks....so my fellow pple burn d midnite candle and read like a very energetic bulldozer... its d survival of d fittest...OAU no b beans ooo...Aluta Continua
it dat will be true,it doesn't affect the cut-off,cut-off will be released after post utme results and will be based on candidates general perfomance.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Kunlexic: it dat will be true,it doesn't affect the cut-off,cut-off will be released after post utme results and will be based on candidates general perfomance.

Seems you are not getting him, aren't you? undecided It means that OAU would admit less aspirant/jambite this year, making their cutoff mark very high.

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Shori(m): 5:33am On Jul 24, 2014
PUTME : For the science students,especially those taking the BCP/CMP combination,I'll urge you all to take your ''chemistry'' and ''physics'' with waresque seriousness. Even some chemistry/physics aficionados find it hard to pass these subjects in POST UME exams mostly because they're doing the ''wrong'' thing at the ''right'' time.. .''There are many roads that leads to a market...'' and so there are many ways to solve ''one'' question. Quit using dilly-dallying formulars as ''time'' won't be on anybody's side. Any question you find a little too technical or time sapping,leave it and go to another question,Don't be a die-hard in the examination hall - trying to solve a question when there are 20+ more questions to solve. The time allowed is 1hour 15minutes or so,with over 90 questions to attempt,imagine the time allocated to ''one'' question! You can start with a subject you are very good in,this will help you manage your time well. Time ebbs away really fast during examinations,one must be extra meticulous to avoid time wastage. ...and yeah! READ INSTRUCTIONS before answering questions,especially English questions... See you all at the top soon,GOODLUCK! Boluwaji,part1 pharmacy student.

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 6:40am On Jul 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

Seems you are not getting him, aren't you? undecided It means that OAU would admit less aspirant/jambite this year, making their cutoff mark very high.
I can't debunk that,I believe there is God sha,he will make the one that will favour us to happen

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tIce(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2014
Miracy:
Victoria is my mummy grin
victoria is my girlfriend........
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2014
pls is dere any diff btw polymorphism and allotropy...am thinking dy r d same...
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Someone told me the problem of accommodation won't make the merger possible.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kunlexic: I can't debunk that,I believe there is God sha,he will make the one that will favour us to happen
Pls who is the new admin of the group? I called the former admin he said he misplaced his phone. I need the group sharply i beg....
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
tIce: victoria is my girlfriend........
grin cheesy how you dey Tishey?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kunlexic: runaway kee, undecided,I am looking forwad to seeing how tinz will become better...how is oau Hope u still enjoying the aluta beans sad
Lolzzzz....I no follow dem chop beans ooo...just at home hoping we resume ASAP embarassed
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by obayaya(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Miracy:
Lolzzzz....I no follow dem chop beans ooo...just at home hoping we resume ASAP embarassed

you'll resume next year tongue

Na joke i dey o grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

you'll resume next year tongue

Na joke i dey o grin
Hahahaha....omole no go wan do that one...I'm sure he's got a heart grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by daylae(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
papindinho: arrgh..mae I remove am
saw the article now, could not access my mail before. must say you nailed it aptly. . when you have so much inside of you to say, nothing expresses it best like the pen and paper.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by obayaya(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Miracy:
Hahahaha....omole no go wan do that one...I'm sure he's got a heart grin

grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by papindinho(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
daylae: saw the article now, could not access my mail before. must say you nailed it aptly. . when you have so much inside of you to say, nothing expresses it best like the pen and paper.
I've sent you the copy itself since yesternight tho...

Thanks boss... We continue on FB

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tIce(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Miracy: grin cheesy how you dey Tishey?
I just dey d way u leave me jaree
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
whe ar mah D.E guys @? Holla!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
davidmascot: Pls who is the new admin of the group? I called the former admin he said he misplaced his phone. I need the group sharply i beg....
there is another group now that is created by fynestboi,making it two groups.u can drop ur number so dat i will give it to him if u are interested in dat too.But I observed many aspirants had abandoned nairaland for the whatsapp group and have 4gotten that not everyone of us has access to whatsapp.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Miracy:
all is gonna be konga smiley
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Redder97(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dammytrager: pls is dere any diff btw polymorphism and allotropy...am thinking dy r d same...
malomo oludamilare right.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dammytrager: pls is dere any diff btw polymorphism and allotropy...am thinking dy r d same...
yes,they are same according to lamlard textbook
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by modewap: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
I think they are different.
polymorphism is the existence of different kinds of crystals of the same chemical compound while allotropy is the occurrence of the same substance with different physical state but same chemical properties.

When referring to different physical state it is not referring to only different crystalline existence (mono clinic or rhombic sulphur) but it could also refers to difference in colour existence i.e red phosphorus or white phosphorus (allotropy of phosphorus).
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ashhascash: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
modewap: I think they are different.
polymorphism is the existence of different kinds of crystals of the same chemical compound while allotropy is the occurrence of the same substance with different physical state but same chemical properties.

When referring to different physical state it is not referring to only different crystalline existence (mono clinic or rhombic sulphur) but it could also refers to difference in colour existence i.e red phosphorus or white phosphorus (allotropy of phosphorus).

nice one.
Polymorphism usually used for chemical compounds.
Allotropy usually used for elements.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dljbd1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please add to whatsapp group.
Thanks
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
ashhascash:

nice one.
Polymorphism usually used for chemical compounds.
Allotropy usually used for elements.
modewap is our boss here,we just dey observe
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by modewap: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kunlexic: modewap is our boss Boy here,we just dey observe breed him
fixed. Boss please help your boy with 2013 OAU post utme past question(only 2013)
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
modewap: fixed. Boss please help your boy with 2013 OAU post utme past question(only 2013)
am not with 2013 soft copy except the hard copy
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by emekakelvin(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
davidmascot: Someone told me the problem of accommodation won't make the merger possible.
[b]You have got a brain brother. #Cheer

Just add this to your archive. Oau as a uni has turn to be a business merchandise where profit is their major goal. She wont settle for less just to favour the incoming 2014/15 aspirant, rather she will rush her new academic calendar.

Remember, the pume is schedule august 2, and from what I have heard the new academic calendar will kick off after the Gubernational election in osun state.. Do you know that oau always release her cutoff a month after pume, if this is true, expect the cutoff come september 2. From the claims of people, there will be merging, but how will this merging issue be possible if the skul resumes august and by september/october they have not finalise the document of the current Jambite. Do they expect the current/stallite to stay at home at watch them wash their dirty linen in public? What about those people planning to do their project --- I mean some final students as at 2012/2013 Session?

Let forget about accomodation for now, do they have the adequate teaching facilities? How many student can amphil theatre contain at a go? Consider those student offering special elective, do you want them to suffocate?

All these question are nt meant for you sha oh, they are meant for rumour mongers grin

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.