Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals - Music/Radio (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals (75921 Views)

Acoustic Guitarist Needed / Nigerian Guitarist Simeon Djagbo Was Born Without Fingers And Palms (photos) / A Thread For Pianists: Amateurs, Intermediaries, Professionals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:

pls where can i get an acoustic bass guitar in lagos and whats the likely price range
check the music stores at ojuelegba or ask this guy +2349094795498
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
fecta:
This thread should come to life in jesus name i just bought a guitar
you are late to the party, just use YouTube as a guide
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Rhesusmonkey(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nastydroid:
check the music stores at ojuelegba or ask this guy +2349094795498
ok, tnx bro........ will follow dis thread bumperly wen i finally get it

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Avero(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Guys please am new to the lead tryna learn

I wanna know if anyone can help me convert the chords to like simple terms

Eg... Like on key C
C Major = Do
What is re... Still on key C
And MI etc till "ti"
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2018
Avero:
Guys please am new to the lead tryna learn

I wanna know if anyone can help me convert the chords to like simple terms

Eg... Like on key C
C Major = Do
What is re... Still on key C
And MI etc till "ti"
C D E F G A B C

C=do
D=re
E=mi
F=fa
G=so
A=la
B=ti
C=do

try to learn chord formation and scales

what i have up there is for C ,some might have sharps and flat
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by wyzoe: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone here play the blues?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by blogger911: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lets Get Your Song On
5 - sites
10 - sites
15 - sites
20 - sites
30 - sites
35 - sites
50 - sites
With Little Amount Of Money & You will Get 3k Downloads In 2Weeks
Whatsapp: 0 9 0 7 0 5 5 2 2 7 4
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Tommytom: 2:46am On Jan 05, 2019
please add me up 08166396239
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by odizeey(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2019
add you add you. you just drop your number which group dem dey add. that's how people get scammed, add me.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by jbblues24(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2019
I love your concept, friend. embarassed
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Injera(f): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Elegbede205:
...dat chord F is givin me sum hard times mehn buh stil a beginner tho...can youtube videos nd constant pratice help become a Guitar God
6 years on .how far have you gone in your guitar learning
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by walkbylight(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
yeah I just got a guitar and I want to learn..I can not learn by myself I need a tutor.. I am in ikeja.
Injera:

6 years on .how far have you gone in your guitar learning
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Jarchi(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
It's being awhile
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2021
Is there anybody out there.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by HassieMalcomson(f): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
As a guitar lover, I loved to see this thread. First of all, if you have enough budget and want to go with the best guitar option, then I would suggest you Takamine EF360S TT. Yes, this Japanese guitar company 'Takamine' is known for its acoustic guitar with the steel-string feature. Aged wood and its versatility would really amaze you. It also the ability to give the most natural sounds. At UBuy, its price is around 875405 Naira. At the same online store, you can also find several other acoustic guitars from the same company.

Similarly, if you are looking for an acoustic guitar with great sound qualities then you can also consider Taylor 314ce. It is one of the best guitars for any kind of setting, and you can explore about this and other guitars from here https://www.happynewguitarday.com/best-acoustic-guitar/. However, if you ask about the con of Taylor 314ce, then it is its short battery life. On the contrary, if you want low budget guitars, then Yamaha FS850, Yamaha APX600 and Jasmine S35 Dreadnought are reliable options.

However, you should also see what kind of guitar you want. Likewise, some could be great for travelling, country music, blues etc. It also depends on your needs and what kind of music you are going to play.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Top Eight Sexiest Radio On Air Personalities(pics) / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.