Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,728 members, 7,837,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: (15496 Views)

LASU Vs IBADAN POLY : Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: IBADAN POLY / UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB / OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by DesChyko1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ahh.. One month's data subscription comfortably accounted for.. All thanks to this wonderful debate. I'm indeed grateful to the #Team. Thank You.
Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Aliciakeys:
Meet me in church #double winks#
yes!! *hugs ineffable to-be-wife, raises up her chin with tender index finger and plants a kiss on her sapient (intelligent) lips* join aliciakeys and Epaul, join us as we tie d knot in dubai. Strictly by invitation lest u get eaten by a lion. No say i nor warn u o. Moreso, Rice and stew not very plenty. So, invitees ar required to come with theirs. We shall entertain no unsatisfactory complains.. Any further info wud be relayed to u by my bride - Alicia da keys. Note its Keys not padlock- *starts sharing wedding cards* ~whimsical~
Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by Fynestboi: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by Aliciakeys(f): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
#zooms in#
YES!!! Y I no go make iyanga wen d co-ordinators of ds debate blessamenta me wit #**** chipz... C as I jst cross leg dey call foreign numbers.
Once again, a very big GRACIAS to the co-ordinators...
NB: No more flashing from me..
Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by Kenexcel(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2013
Wow......was enlightenin,educative,informative and entertainin......Congratz sweety.....Bro mazi,i can see ur hand work o...Gud one bro.Abeg bro mazi and sweety Alicia i fit b una student?
Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by boay(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Aliciakeys: #zooms in#
YES!!! Y I no go make iyanga wen d co-ordinators of ds debate blessamenta me wit #**** chipz... C as I jst cross leg dey call foreign numbers.
Once again, a very big GRACIAS to the co-ordinators...
NB: No more flashing from me..
humm... Nice one
Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by boay(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Please kindly follow the planning thread for the forthcoming Nairaland Interschool Debate here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1499392/nairaland-interschool-debate-planning-thread#19210148
Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by Aliciakeys(f): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by VICTOFX(m): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2013
WOW, THIS IS SO COOL, @ ALICIAKEYS, I REALLY COMMEND YOUR CONSISTENCY AND DEDICATION,, I PRAY FOR SUCH GRACE TOO. MORE GREECE TO YOUR ELBOW. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOME DAY AND GIVE YOU A PRESIDENTIAL HAND SHAKE, BUT SINCERELY YOU DESERVE MORE.
AND I PRAY GOD WILL KEEP YOU AND HELP YOU MAKE THE BEST OF YOUR BRAIN. CHEERS
NOTE: JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by Aliciakeys(f): 12:47am On Nov 02, 2013
VICTOFX: WOW, THIS IS SO COOL, @ ALICIAKEYS, I REALLY COMMEND YOUR CONSISTENCY AND DEDICATION,, I PRAY FOR SUCH GRACE TOO. MORE GREECE TO YOUR ELBOW. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOME DAY AND GIVE YOU A PRESIDENTIAL HAND SHAKE, BUT SINCERELY YOU DESERVE MORE.
AND I PRAY GOD WILL KEEP YOU AND HELP YOU MAKE THE BEST OF YOUR BRAIN. CHEERS
NOTE: JESUS LOVES YOU.
WOW!!! So pleased cheesy cheesy smiley cheesy cheesy
This is the sweetest statement I have heard for today (check the time wink)
I say a very big AMEN to that... Wish you same...
Thanks a lot... CHEERS!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by VICTOFX(m): 12:49am On Nov 02, 2013
Aliciakeys:
WOW!!! So pleased cheesy cheesy smiley cheesy cheesy
This is the sweetest statement I have heard for today (check the time wink)
I say a very big AMEN to that... Wish you same...
Thanks a lot... CHEERS!!! smiley
YOU ARE MOST WELCOME
Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by Aliciakeys(f): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2013
VICTOFX:
YOU ARE MOST WELCOME
Still awake, marshalling out your write-up right??
Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by VICTOFX(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
Aliciakeys:
Still awake, marshalling out your write-up right??
lol,
Re: Nairaland Educational Debate: Winner :::ALICIAKEYS::::: by Aliciakeys(f): 12:35am On Dec 09, 2013
I really need your vote, your vote will definitely count in making me be CAMPUSPEEPS FACE OF THE YEAR..... Please, please, please and please, vote for me, your vote is the ladder with which I will use to reach the crown. MY NAME IS "RINNY" on the MODEL BOARD
STEPS TO VOTE....
1) Register at www.campuspeeps.com/register.php?ref=rinny
2)View her profile at http://campuspeeps.com/post.php?id=4166
3) Cast your vote on the contest's voting board at http://campuspeeps.com/post.php?id=4146
Format for voting; "VOTING FOR CONESTANT 3; Rinny"
Voting starts today, Monday, 9th December 2013 and ends on Sunday, 15th December 2013....
Thanks and God bless as you vote and help me win the crown..
Remember; YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents / Professional Course For Arts Student. / SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.