Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja (49958 Views)

Wizkid Performs With Angel At Yahoo! Wireless Festival / {VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / VIDEO: Waje Performs “for A Minute”, “na The Way” & “kolo” Live In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by mcvize(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2013
He's got no talent at all............just normal Lagos/yoruba hypying, same as Davido. I trust my ABJ people, we know what quality is. Give us 2baba and Psquare any day, any time. .......Choiii see bad manerz oh 2baba no they around bt chope market c likes wow me am always wt the leap (thump up 9ja)
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by litetias(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2013
johnwizey: Dis guy shld b careful o. It may b a sign of bad omen
Tautology. #Nextplease
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by noahnaira: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2013
LMAO, this is an eyesore. D organisers shud hv took d regular ticket fans 2 d front na. It wud hv reduce d shame. Come on !

PS: note of warnin to all celeb and promoter- don't charge too much 4 ur shows.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by eleshin(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
normal regular tix in lag is always 5k,dnt understand hw 4k is too much a ticket fee.@speedy pls stop saying 2face is overrated.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Celepope: 1:44am On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi:

Abeg go do your agbero work undecided
Fake posh Abuja wannabe.If we investigate you wella na Mararaba or Mpape this one go dey stay.You come here dey come form.Noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 23, 2013
Cele-pope:

Fake posh Abuja wannabe.If we investigate you wella na Mararaba or Mpape this one go dey stay.You come here dey come form.Noise maker.

Lmao....Tchew! Typical! grin. I'm not surprised
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 23, 2013
eleshin: @speedy pls stop saying 2face is overrated.

2face is overrated! End of story!
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Celepope: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi:

Lmao....Tchew! Typical! grin. I'm not surprised
Bro why are you laughing?You know I just told you the truth.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Cele-pope:

Bro why are you laughing?You know I just told you the truth.

I laughed Cos you are just being a Nigerian.

Someone tells you something he is sure of - he is bragging/ he is proud/ he is arrogant blah blah.

Then when your argument no longer holds water, you try to make some skewed and ridiculous conclusions to discredit the person.

I needed to laugh....Cos I saw it coming grin. I owe you no explanation on where I live or do not live undecided...no be people dey live mpape? So big deal?

Btw...A recent article on Nairaland pointed that out as characteristics of SORE LOSERS...so try and change ehn wink
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Celepope: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
speedyboi:

I laughed Cos you are just being a Nigerian.

Someone tells you something he is sure of - he is bragging/ he is proud/ he is arrogant blah blah.

Then when your argument no longer holds water, you try to make some skewed and ridiculous conclusions to discredit the person.

I needed to laugh....Cos I saw it coming grin. I owe you no explanation on where I live or do not live undecided...no be people dey live mpape? So big deal?

Btw...A recent article on Nairaland pointed that out as characteristics of SORE LOSERS...so try and change ehn wink
I just read your comment.SMH at the bolded.Try harder next time bro and stop acting what you are not.I hate braggers.For your info I am not interested in where you stay in Abuja cause that won't add money into my account.Like the saying goes empty drums make the loudest noise.It is one of the characteristics of Nigerians all over the world.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 26, 2013
Cele-pope:

I just read your comment.SMH at the bolded.Try harder next time bro and stop acting what you are not.I hate braggers.For your info I am not interested in where you stay in Abuja cause that won't add money into my account.Like the saying goes empty drums make the loudest noise.It is one of the characteristics of Nigerians all over the world.

You re really dumb! So because I said people won't attend shows of some artists in abuja I'm now bragging?

Lol...what's your definition of bragging? undecided. You are an idi|ot. Mumu of the highest order!

I'm acting? lol What character am I playing? So my comments on Nairaland have revealed to you where I stay in Abuja? My job? 'my millions of achievements'? My big mansion? My billionaire father? Isn't that what they call bragging?

You're ridiculous! So if I say Lagos people can party like anything...and I happen to stay in Lagos, it translates that I'm bragging, acting or whatever you call it? Dude you are plain dumb and nothing can take that away from you! Embrace it. Oooh?

On another note, you can suit yourself, whatever rocks your boat....are we fine now? undecided I no get time for yeyeness. I'm not replying to anymore of your stupi.dity! Bye.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Celepope: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
speedyboi:

You re really dumb! So because I said people won't attend shows of some artists in abuja I'm now bragging?

Lol...what's your definition of bragging? undecided. You are an idi|ot. Mumu of the highest order!

I'm acting? lol What character am I playing? So my comments on Nairaland have revealed to you where I stay in Abuja? My job? 'my millions of achievements'? My big mansion? My billionaire father? Isn't that what they call bragging?

You're ridiculous! So if I say Lagos people can party like anything...and I happen to stay in Lagos, it translates that I'm bragging, acting or whatever you call it? Dude you are plain dumb and nothing can take that away from you! Embrace it. Oooh?

On another note, you can suit yourself, whatever rocks your boat....are we fine now? undecided I no get time for yeyeness. I'm not replying to anymore of your stupi.dity! Bye.
You decided to go the way of name calling but I know your type.That's their best exit strategy.I won't stoop so low to exchange words with you cause I have better things to engage myself with.Have a great week ahead.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Cele-pope:

You decided to go the way of name calling but I know your type.That's their best exit strategy.I won't stoop so low to exchange words with you cause I have better things to engage myself with.Have a great week ahead.

Sorry for replying you again I just had to say this; I don't call people names, I tell them what they are. If you are dumb and unintelligent, I will tell it to your face. Bye! And echo my greetings to your family smiley
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by awissy: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2014
#haterz, go to hell, afterall he is a star
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by jbblues24(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2019
Good illustration mate smiley
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by iammiracle1(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
legalcode:
He's got no talent at all..........just normal Lagos/yoruba hypying, same as Davido. I trust my ABJ people, we know what quality is. Give us 2baba and Psquare any day, any time.

Life though, this comments was made in 2013 and has 132 likes, 2019 the story is different...keep striving, it would end in PRAISE grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by ayodeji481(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Aiyaa
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2019
Shit happens once in a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead / Ikebe Dance Competition At Phyno Fest Enugu 2017: Watch As Ladies Twerk (Video) / Evi-Edna Ogholi, Nigeria's Queen Of Reggae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.