Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Re:To Gej on(aviation MINISTER). Let Her Be Or Replace Me With Her. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re:To Gej on(aviation MINISTER). Let Her Be Or Replace Me With Her. (461 Views)

#NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit / Aviation Minister Chidoka Shuts BBC Up On Focus On Africa. / Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re:To Gej on(aviation MINISTER). Let Her Be Or Replace Me With Her. by peleson: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
To Mr President and fellow Nigerians,
Having gone through the series of events happening in the aviation industry, I have come to the conclusion that no doubt madam aviation is the best aviation minister Nigeria has ever had. Yes, I was so embarrassed by the 2 armoured vehicle bought by NCAA for her safety. It beats my imagination that somebody could do that...
Or, she has gotten used to dealing in billions and millions of dollars that few millions is nothing to her .
My submission is that madam minister should be left alone to continue the good job she is doing OR be replaced with somebody who must guarantee to do better than her ( that I doubt in nigeria) and at BEST,
I submit my humble self to serve my country in that capacity because I will not disappoint anyone in making sure I do better than all that has been done in that ministry .
So, Mr President, am ready for the job
Re: Re:To Gej on(aviation MINISTER). Let Her Be Or Replace Me With Her. by Ngwakwe: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Bros, Your source

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks Bottom 10 In The World In Almost Everything: To Act Or Give-up? By / Interview With Paffcomm Anambra Gubernatorial Poll Analyst / FRAUD: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Member In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.