Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Club-Lexus - Car Talk (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Club-Lexus (355212 Views)

Tokunbo Lexus Rx 300 Or Brand New Kia Rio 2014 / The Toyota / Lexus Hybrid Thread. / Guys, I Really Need Your Sincere Advice. Lexus RX300 Or Acura MDX ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club-Lexus by hrvstar: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello House... I am considering buying a Lexus IS 200... year 99/2000. Are there people in the forum that use this car? Just would like to read about your experience. Thanks
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
hrvstar:
Hello House... I am considering buying a Lexus IS 200... year 99/2000. Are there people in the forum that use this car? Just would like to read about your experience. Thanks
Buy it.... Buy it.... Buy it.... Or buy an IS300 and make it a 2003 IS300 model cool

Bros, don't miss this sweet Lexus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Club-Lexus by Lexusgs430: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
hrvstar:

It's a more refined camry on steroids. Buy a well looked after example, and you would enjoy it.
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 12:47am On Aug 12, 2016
Lexusgs430:

It's a more refined camry on steroids. Buy a well looked after example, and you would enjoy it.
It shares nothing in common with Camry. tongue wink
Re: Club-Lexus by Lexusgs430: 12:50am On Aug 12, 2016
kingreign:

It shares nothing in common with Camry. tongue wink

What is the is200 equivalent in the Toyota Kingdom?
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 12:59am On Aug 12, 2016
Lexusgs430:

What is the is200 equivalent in the Toyota Kingdom?

Is from the N platform, same platform of Crown, Mark ii (X), which gave birth to LS and GS, so its a shortened Toyota Crown/mark ii chassis. Na ES Lexus be Camry elder brother which is produced on K platform grin
Re: Club-Lexus by Lexusgs430: 1:23am On Aug 12, 2016
kingreign:

Is from the N platform, same platform of Crown, Mark ii (X), which gave birth to LS and GS, so its a shortened Toyota Crown/mark ii chassis. Na ES Lexus be Camry elder brother which is produced on K platform grin

Oga, you too like semantics. Lol
Re: Club-Lexus by hrvstar: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thank you gentlemen... really appreciate it. I went to view the one I was interested in today and liked what I saw. I guess I will be joining the Club-Lexus? Any advice on servicing, parts etc? Hope they are affordable?
Re: Club-Lexus by Lexusgs430: 1:48am On Aug 13, 2016
hrvstar:
Thank you gentlemen... really appreciate it. I went to view the one I was interested in today and liked what I saw. I guess I will be joining the Club-Lexus? Any advice on servicing, parts etc? Hope they are affordable?

Make sure you HPI the vehicle, to start with.
Re: Club-Lexus by hrvstar: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2016
HPI? What does that mean please?

Lexusgs430:

Make sure you HPI the vehicle, to start with.
Re: Club-Lexus by hrvstar: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Hooo... Thanks I did already but did not use HPI, used instantcarcheck instead... Its accident free, and no finance on it. So... I think I am cleared. I should hopefully take delivery next weekend and I can introduce her to the house. Is there a whatsapp group?
Re: Club-Lexus by Lexusgs430: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2016
hrvstar:
HPI? What does that mean please?

Vehicle history check
Re: Club-Lexus by sixfoot(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good evening house.Please can I Have mobile number for Gazzuz or KingReigns, I have a pocket threatening enquiry to make.
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
sixfoot:
Good evening house.Please can I Have mobile number for Gazzuz or KingReigns, I have a pocket threatening enquiry to make.

Gazzuzz 08023251039
Kingreign 07034581213
Re: Club-Lexus by Lexusgs430: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2016
sixfoot:

If it is a pocket threatening enquiry, it's not too bad. When it becomes a bank balance threatening enquiry, then fire is truly on the mountain!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Chuksaluta(m): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Hello all, pls I noticed an issue with my rx330 2004 model. The car is usually quiet at speed of 60km/hr and below. At a higher speed e.g 100km/hr, the car becomes noisy, the sound seems to come from under. Any suggestion on what could be the problem?
Re: Club-Lexus by Lexusgs430: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chuksaluta:
Hello all, pls I noticed an issue with my rx330 2004 model. The car is usually quiet at speed of 60km/hr and below. At a higher speed e.g 100km/hr, the car becomes noisy, the sound seems to come from under. Any suggestion on what could be the problem?

Have you had the vehicle ramped? It points towards your bearings? Have you had them checked?
Re: Club-Lexus by Royal30: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello all, please I have cracks all over my dashboard on 2006 rx330 full option, any idea where I can fix or replace the dashboard? Estimated cost idea? Thanks
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Royal30:
Hello all, please I have cracks all over my dashboard on 2006 rx330 full option, any idea where I can fix or replace the dashboard? Estimated cost idea? Thanks

Thatedetail isn't necessary and its ambiguous.
Well, three ways to go about it are:
1. Get a leather which looks and feels like the dashboard material texture and have a good upholster wrap it.
2. Get a dashboard wool mat.
3. Buy a to jumbo dashboard and replace yours.
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chuksaluta:

Check Differentials.
Re: Club-Lexus by Autopartz: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Royal30:

If you consider replacing the Dashboard, you can contact the suppliers directly by visiting the website:

www.autopartz.com (main site) and take the following steps:

Select Lexus(Make); RX330(Model) and then (2006)

Subsequently, visit the "Dashboard" category under the 'browse categories' column and click on INTERIOR

All the suppliers of Dashboard for Lexus RX330 (2006) registered with us would be displayed.

You can then click on the contact information of any of the suppliers of your choice to get any information you need on the Dashboard.

Please share your experience with us.

Thanks
Autopartz.com (Nigeria's premier online auto parts marketplace)
Re: Club-Lexus by daslimdude: 3:12am On Sep 07, 2016
Please sir HELP I am having problem with my lx 570 2008 model. I was driving through traffic and the break depressed and couldn't hold down properly with a loud disturbing sound. I wanted to drive it like that back home before calling my mechanic next day because it was late in the night. Within another 5 mins the vehicle could move even when the gear could shift in all positions. The mechanic told me i have to change the front axle and I'm doubting if that is the porblem. Anyone has a solution?
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
daslimdude:
Please sir HELP I am having problem with my lx 570 2008 model. I was driving through traffic and the break depressed and couldn't hold down properly with a loud disturbing sound. I wanted to drive it like that back home before calling my mechanic next day because it was late in the night. Within another 5 mins the vehicle could move even when the gear could shift in all positions. The mechanic told me i have to change the front axle and I'm doubting if that is the porblem. Anyone has a solution?

Na lie, no mind him. Where's your location?
Hoot me up on 07034581213. If you're in Abuja. If you're outside Abuja, I'd link you up to very trust worthy knowledgeable auto technicians.
Re: Club-Lexus by Chuksaluta(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Have you had the vehicle ramped? It points towards your bearings? Have you had them checked?
Thanks, It seems to have all the symptoms of bearing failure. I recently changed the break pads.
Re: Club-Lexus by Lexusgs430: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chuksaluta:

Thanks, It seems to have all the symptoms of bearing failure. I recently changed the break pads.

The bearings are the culprits. But the brake pads and bearings are independent parts...........
Re: Club-Lexus by ExpressBooking(m): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2016
please Lexus house check out this post to confirm the veracity of the vehicle posted there. I am in doubt but needs to know for sure

https://www.nairaland.com/3342721/quick-sale-n-just-arrived#49258305
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2016
ExpressBooking:
please Lexus house check out this post to confirm the veracity of the vehicle posted there. I am in doubt but needs to know for sure

https://www.nairaland.com/3342721/quick-sale-n-just-arrived#49258305

It's a converted harrier RX240
Re: Club-Lexus by neyogasgas: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Hello guys. Please a quick one. My Lexus Rx 330 2005 had been making wobbly sound. I took it to the mech yesterday who discovered it was the auxiliary gear (somewhere under the engine area) and that the oil had been completely drained out. They filled it and I tested it. There was no sound. I was to have them pick it up on Wednesday and seal whatever was wrong. I simply drove out this morning headed for church and somewhere along the way the sound came up again. I drove back home and discovered the oil had drained again.
My question is what honestly do I do!!? embarassed
Re: Club-Lexus by ssgi4in1(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Pls house what is the difference between the lexus rx 300 European spec and the American spec. I am considering buying the European model
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2016
ssgi4in1:
Pls house what is the difference between the lexus rx 300 European spec and the American spec. I am considering buying the European model

post picture of the exact car you wish to buy, id see and tell you. i know European, Asian and Australian markets used rx300 till 2006 and it was called Harrier. Correct me if im wrong.
Re: Club-Lexus by Emchio: 5:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Hello House. Please i have this Lexus RX 330 that has been consuming more than required amount of fuel. It doesn't smoke though, but have the following scan codes:

1: P0300- Random/Multiple Cylinder Missfire

2: P0102- Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit Low Input

3: P0113- Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input

My mechanic did change the spark plugs and serviced the injector, yep, it still gulps fuel like "no man's business" I'm confused, and afraid of taking it to another auto workshop, which means, another handling...

I need urgent help, PLEASE!!
Re: Club-Lexus by viccassi(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2016
I have a Lexus gx470, one of the rear suspension balloon was damaged when mechanic jacked up the car to change the rear break pad. Would like to have details of the repairs if there is anyone in this forum who has had a rear balloon failure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (141) (Reply)

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.