Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Who Is God To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God To You? (552 Views)

Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is God To You? by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2013
I will love you, O lord, my strength.
The lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my
deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will
trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation,
and my high tower.
I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be
praised: so shall I be saved from my enemies.
Psalms 18 vs 1 - 3

PRAISE THE LORD! The Lord is our strength, our rock, our deliverer, our GOD, our fortress, our buckler, our high tower.........
GLORY BE UNTO HIS NAME!!

Do you still trust in God? Do you believe he is everything to you?? Do you believe that God loves us and will do anything for us?

Whatever the situation you're passing through, know that the Lord Almighty is aware.... The things we must do is to acknowledge his name always.... Let his name never escape from your lips, commune with him through prayers and his word.... Get connected to him and build a personal relationship with your creator and father.
I bet your life will never remain the same..... Just as mine

I will sing unto the Lord, a joyful song, I'll praise his name for the Lord is Good!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Man...the Only "True God". / What's Your Favourite Christian Movie / What Happens To The Soul Of The Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.