Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,036 members, 7,953,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital (11126 Views)

PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms / Mimiko Absent As South-west Governors Converge In Ibadan / Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by tpia5: 1:43am On Oct 23, 2013
dudu negro

some of you need to stop the everlasting merry go round and actually bed these women.

i dont need to be the recipient of their frustration at lack of konji, i nor send anybody message and neither am i preventing anybody from servicing them.

so make una answer them abeg, ki ikanra din die.

i'd be surprised if she's ileke idi, my bet is on another of your friends whose outward moniker is "holy and gentle" but who actually is a demon in disguise.

and btw,i dont know which yoruba guy can stand that kind of potty brain like desola's own, maybe she can try her luck with an igbo guy, if she begs him and throws in some other goodies (i dont know, dont ask), she might get somebody willing to dust her cobwebs?

all of you o ye my people una just dey windup these girls, imagine this one perambulating since 2005, una wicked o. have mercy nah.

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by tpia5: 1:45am On Oct 23, 2013
anyway, CLOSE THREAD.

Its a CAPITAL FAIL.

better luck with the other states.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by DuduNegro: 1:59am On Oct 23, 2013
tpia@:
dudu negro

some of you need to stop the everlasting merry go round and actually bed these women.

i dont need to be the recipient of their frustration at lack of konji, i nor send anybody message and neither am i preventing anybody from servicing them.

i'd be surprised if she's ileke idi, my bet is on another of your friends whose outward moniker is "holy and gentle" but who actually is a demon in disguise.

and btw,i dont know which yoruba guy can stand that kind of potty brain like desola's own, maybe she can try her luck with an igbo guy, if she begs him and throws in some other goodies (i dont know, dont ask), she might get somebody willing to dust her cobwebs?

all of you o ye my people una just dey windup these girls, imagine this one perambulating since 2005, una wicked o. have mercy nah.

Lmao.... grin grin tpia, you go kill me with laughter.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by tpia5: 2:05am On Oct 23, 2013
the post wasnt meant to be funny.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 2:23am On Oct 23, 2013
tpia@:
dudu negro

Asiere asinwin na as e easy for ibo miscreant to bed you you think say e easy to bed others! Bloody local okoro felele ball. Who does not know your story on this site abi you think it's a closed secret that majority of the ibo nitwits on this site know have a special amorous name for you! The ever grateful cheer giver. Animashaun 1 of Nairaland, gbogbo lowo, obo mi o ka metre 1 ibo rotten abuna would do from Anambra to Ebonyi plus including the miscreants in Lagos, na your name dem dey hail.

Your age does not deter them. Shebi na free meat? Sallah meat sef cost pass the meat between your legs, hence no Yoruba guy looking your side. Your meat don pass sell by date ojare. It is now the carcass of the ibo denigrates, the only ones it befits. You are about the only Yoruba meat they would have available to them since you have been used dumped and cast away into our sewage and now found yourself doing the rounds among the dregs of Nigeria Lower class citizens. That is the only section that suits you since they are accustomed to picking up our scrums

Olosi coming here to denigrate Ijebu women pulling out some stupid unverifiable statistic about Ijebu women shacking up with the lower rung citizens in the society.

Iyalaje ashewo ibo 1 of Nairaland.

Abiipabe omo yaluba.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by tpia5: 2:27am On Oct 23, 2013
see wetin konji dey cause, the broad is derailing the thread after the ones she begged to give her or.gasm, all ran away.

igbo no gree am, yoruba no gree am, ok lets try some other tribe.

2 Likes

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 2:36am On Oct 23, 2013
tpia@:
see wetin konji dey cause, the broad is derailing the thread after the ones she begged to give her or.gasm, all ran away.

igbo no gree am, yoruba no gree am, ok lets try some other tribe.

Omo I don reach org4sm tey tey and the tin dey ready for another round of oiling you on the other hand aren't getting nada! Shop son close for Ladipo and as e be so, your okoro hangers on on Nairaland do enter better place with their okoro chicks. Na ko sarugbo n Ghana like you still dey wander about hoping say business go show face for you tonight.

Wo, if you no quick do, upgrade na torchlight dem go use to take find your rapidly rotting hole.

Old age no Sabi ash awo business o.

Olobo mi o se kogba.

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by gurnam: 2:43am On Oct 23, 2013
Kilo n'she eyin babes yi na? E n'kan je ki Oko mi ma le nibiyii sha!! shocked angry
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Samxiulee: 2:44am On Oct 23, 2013
@ dudu negro,your last post was a beautiful piece,but our eastern brothers always claim that the Nigerian army fired the first shot,and we are the ones that did not honor the aburo accord.
Please at what point did Awolowo joined Gowon government,before the war broke out or after?
Btw help us beg madam tinubu and efunsetan....desola and tpia....its okay oooo...our beautiful yoruba Amazons.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by tpia5: 2:45am On Oct 23, 2013
gurnam: Kilo n'she eyin babes yi na? E n'kan je ki Oko mi ma le nibiyii sha!! shocked angry

somebody should do this gal a favour and dust her cobweb ke, why una dey sha make mouth all the time yet nobody is helping her out?

send her a pm abeg, get things moving, she has been begging ever since she logged on the thread.

3 Likes

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 2:45am On Oct 23, 2013
gurnam: Kilo n'she eyin babes yi na? E n'kan je ki Oko mi ma le nibiyii sha!! shocked angry

There's free meat for you. Your price is always right for Tpia. Name it and she is game. Olobo ten kobo ni!

But you be perv sha o

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by tpia5: 2:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Sam xiu lee: @ dudu negro,your last post was a beautiful piece,but our eastern brothers always claim that the Nigerian army fired the first shot,and we are the ones that did not honor the aburo accord.
Please at what point did Awolowo joined Gowon government,before the war broke out or after?
Btw help us beg madam tinubu and efunsetan....desola and tpia....its okay oooo...our beautiful yoruba Amazons.

abeg ma pe loruko tin se temi.

btw, if you still believe desola is yoruba, you'll definitely believe anything.

check her last post on the kwara thread (at the time of typing) to see her likely origins.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 2:49am On Oct 23, 2013
tpia@:

somebody should do this gal a favour and dust her cobweb ke, why una dey sha make mouth all the time yet nobody is helping her out?

send her a pm abeg, get things moving, she has been begging ever since she logged on the thread.

Gbenu osi soun jo, alailoju ti omo father Xmas to n fobo se gift. See as you full ground for this thread since roving around like ignona ra. Na so ibo d1ck cost? Go to Alaba market na buy one get one free. Leave the poor ibo yougies alone and let your rotten labia find its level.

Ashewo wey no dey shame.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 2:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Sam xiu lee: @ dudu negro,your last post was a beautiful piece,but our eastern brothers always claim that the Nigerian army fired the first shot,and we are the ones that did not honor the aburo accord.

Amazon? Kini buruku ikeji Aja igba ikole yen. Ma je kin ran thunder si e for mentioning me in the same sentence as that jackal.

Jo o!
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by gurnam: 2:54am On Oct 23, 2013
tpia@:

Desola:

There's free meat for you. Your price is always right for Tpia. Name it and she is game. Olobo ten kobo ni!

But you be perv sha o

O dabi wipe m'ofe hit jackpot l'oru yi ooooo... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 2:56am On Oct 23, 2013
tpia@:

check her last post on the kwara thread (at the time of typing) to see her likely origins.

Asiere! Hahaha... We have always known that you have a lot of sandwiches short of a picnic but now you've just gone ballistic!

Oloribuushan! Your last ibo dickk must have infected you with syphillis which is now causing your brain to haemorrhage. It is only a sick mind that would contemplate or even doubt my origin. You in the other hand has origin traceable only to the sewer, gutter in the deepest latrine!
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 2:58am On Oct 23, 2013
gurnam:

O dabi wipe m'ofe hit jackpot l'oru yi ooooo... grin cheesy

Proceed at your own risk. Just make sure you have life insurance and write your will. That thing has Aids and all unmentionable stds plus including magun.

I will come and eat at your 8 days sha. I like akara.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by gurnam: 2:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Ladies....pls quit this.

Am not feeling the two of you on this at all...you are sisters, not matter how you want to dice it.

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by gurnam: 3:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Desola:

Proceed at your own risk. Just make sure you have life insurance and write your will. That thing has Aids and all unmentionable stds plus including magun.

I will come and eat at your 8 days sha. I like akara.

N'tin Ba ra e gba mu!
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 3:01am On Oct 23, 2013
gurnam: Ladies....pls quit this.

Am not feeling the two of you on this at all...you are sisters, not matter how you want to dice it.

Oloun ma je! Have you heard of Yoruba been related to animals? Tufiakwa! May my enemies not curse me to have that thing as a sister! Mo taka osi danu!
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Samxiulee: 3:07am On Oct 23, 2013
Ladies its okay nau.....both of you don't av to agree on eachothers opinion.

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by hercules07: 3:08am On Oct 23, 2013
Desola: .

Oloun ma je! Have you heard of Yoruba been related to animals? Tufiakwa! May my enemies not curse me to have that thing as a sister! Mo taka osi danu!

O ti to, let peace reign.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 3:12am On Oct 23, 2013
Sam xiu lee: Ladies its okay nau.....both of you don't av to agree on eachothers opinion.

I hate taking on ladies but this mashanfani offspring of a dog has tried it before and I thought that I put her in her place but I can see that the eran iya wants her own pound of flesh back but no one warned her that she would be made to eat her own flesh.

A jeya, a jewe iya mo! I don't care if her ibo customers are rejoicing over this. Mo raye ti e lale yi. She must be sent back to the nut house,
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Samxiulee: 3:15am On Oct 23, 2013
Desola:

I hate taking on ladies but this mashanfani offspring of a dog has tried it before and I thought that I put her in her place but I can see that the eran iya wants her own pound of flesh back but no one warned her that she would be made to eat her own flesh.

A jeya, a jewe iya mo! I don't care if her ibo customers are rejoicing over this. Mo raye ti e lale yi. She must be sent back to the nut house,
our honorable iyalode gbogbo yoruba of nairaland...the defender of yoruba race,obirin bi okurin...please on behalf of your fans,please O TI TO o,e ma bi nu.

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by solomon111(m): 3:15am On Oct 23, 2013
lol @ this thread.
Different people deceiving themselves in different ways.
Some have even begun to hallucinate.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by DuduNegro: 3:16am On Oct 23, 2013
wallahi, mo ma fun eyin mejeji ni naceti, ke fi fa irun obo.

Oju oti yin, larin awujo .....ehhn, larin jamaa le wa nko ara yin sita bi omo ojo mejo.

La illah illa Allahu! angry wallahi, oju ti mi.

CHAIRMMAAAN !!!!
Ire da? Chairmmmannn....

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by gurnam: 3:18am On Oct 23, 2013
Desola:

Kilode gan na? Guys are here pleading that you draw in your sword!

Wo PM ee.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 3:23am On Oct 23, 2013
Dudu_Negro: wallahi, mo ma fun eyin mejeji ni naceti, ke fi fa irun obo.

Oju oti yin, larin awujo .....ehhn, larin jamaa le wa nko ara yin sita bi omo ojo mejo.

La illah illa Allahu! angry wallahi, oju ti mi.

CHAIRMMAAAN !!!!
Ire da? Chairmmmannn....

Alfa Moshoodi, emi ti sign o, mi o de woju Uche bi mo se wa yi!

Oju mi le gan! E fiyen le jo!
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 3:25am On Oct 23, 2013
gurnam:

Kilode gan na? Guys are here pleading that you draw in your sword!

Wo PM ee.

My pashona pesin.

Issokay, ma fi le lale yi sugbon to ba tun gbemu, mo ma yegi fun ni. E sa mo pe Ike ni mu'

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by gurnam: 3:34am On Oct 23, 2013
Desola:

My pashona pesin.

Issokay, ma fi le lale yi sugbon to ba tun gbemu, mo ma yegi fun ni. E sa mo pe Ike ni mu'

Oshey... wink
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Onlytruth(m): 3:46am On Oct 23, 2013
tpia@:

I knew that there is no way she is Yoruba.
Ileke-idi is classier and more real. Believe me I dated Yoruba girls a lot. "She" may even be Hausa! lol
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by tpia5: 3:48am On Oct 23, 2013
the beast is still ranting?

o ga o.

konji or lack of it, na wa.

abi the thing feels i can satisfy her someway ni? I'm not lesbian o, sorry.

stick to offering the guys your cobweb or look for the lesbos here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reps Should End ‘Crazy’ Electricity Bills - Angry Customers / Why Labour Party Won't Present Candidate For 2019 Elections / 2023: Labour Party Will Try But Can’t Win Presidential Election – Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.