Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? (2228 Views)

Where Is That Indian Girl Who Poisoned Abacha / How Ribadu Was Poisoned – OBASANJO / Gbenga Daniel Celebrates 59th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? by fatherab1: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2008
After my NYSC @ Ogun state, Gbenga Daniel fulfilled his promise to those of us that served in state schools by distributing N50,000 for each corp member. Today I'm hearing he has been poisoned. Who has the authentic story? angry angry angry

[s]It is better to be impeached than to die![/s]
Re: Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? by fatherab1: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2008
Is it having anything to do with the rift with Obj?

OBAMAnjo of Ota
Re: Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? by idupaul: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2008
Compass news papers grin
Re: Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? by omofineboy(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2008
Man shall not live by bread alone , omo onje? thats if the allegation is true in the first place, I suspect mischief, this is just to cover up the assasination attempt on the speaker of Ogun State House, anyway whatever God knows and he will punish them together.

Steve
Re: Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? by fatherab1: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2008
Omofineboy,
You might be right there. What we all heard about was the attempted assasination of the anti-government speaker. But the poison was from a government aide"s lips.
Re: Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? by lucabrasi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2008
who poisoned otunba gbenga daniel?
answer-nobody,its a publicity stunt to milk public sympathy and also divert interests from his many travails
Re: Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? by coolier(f): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2008
It's some sort of propaganda! I don't trust these politicians.
According to the news story, he was poisoned some weeks ago, flown abroad for treatment and is now back in the country. Why is the 'poison' story just breaking out? why didn't anybody, not one single newspaper report it then?

There's "fire on the mountain" in Ogun State presently and that is a good way for the government to divert our attention from the crux of the matter. Or maybe a way to whip up our sentiments!
Re: Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? by landis(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2008
answer-nobody,its a publicity stunt to milk public sympathy and also divert interests from his many travails

what I expect is someone in that state to go to court and make it madatory for the GOVT to declare this source of poison and also get POLICE to investigate.

if found to be a lie, the Governor should be made to leave.

Poisoning is first-degree homicide; You dont just throw accussation in the air.

But I know, nothing will happen; what a backward state.
Re: Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? by lucabrasi(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2008
landis:

what I expect is someone in that state to go to court and make it madatory for the GOVT to declare this source of poison and also get POLICE to investigate.

if found to be a lie, the Governor should be made to leave.

Poisoning is first-degree homicide; You don't just throw accussation in the air.

But I know, nothing will happen; what a backward state.

in nigeria?lol when gov saraki,his sister and his criminal of a father bankrupted societe general bank to fund their political ambition,cleaning out depositors and customers life savings e.t.c and up till today nobody has done anything about it even in the face of overwelming evidence,not to talk of the ex governors walking about free even though they r supposed to have efcc cases of corruption
Re: Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? by MP007(m): 5:46am On Mar 09, 2009
posioned and flown abroad? really? , before driving to the airport from abeokuta- 1hr, to abroad or whatever 3 hours, and he survived without been stabilized first? who are they fooling?
Re: Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? by PurestBoy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2009
I did

(1) (Reply)

Fgn Gives South Africa A Taste Of Their Own Medicine As The Visa Row Between The Two Countries Rages / Tunde Bakare: Kill Jonathan & Face Break Up; Yaradua's Sis Explodes / Boko Haram Next Target Is Jos Plateau State Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.