Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ (1081 Views)

Teleportation And Quantum Teleportation / Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by OfficerNaughty(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Do you agree or doubt the fact that human beings can disappear from one point and re-appear in another at fingers twitch and within the blink of an eye as it happens in Nollywood movies? This phenomenon is hundred times faster than the speed of light. It is possible, find out how.

Teleportation is the transfer of matter from one point to another without traversing the physical space between both points. To illustrate; in fetish Nollywood movies involving witches and/or native doctors, you will observe that in certain conflicts, a Babalawo or perharps a Mamalawo would be able to vanish away from the scene of the conflict to his/her shrine. In another example, the appearance of currency notes in money rituals is also a form.

Teleportation, Telepathy and Time travelling in movies generally, is not only peculiar to Nollywood films. It has been represented in Western films as early as 1963 in Star Trek and even more recently in the thriller 'Jumper'. Thus, Nollywood fetish movies can be likened to Hollywood's Sci-fi and horror movies which most times is virtually fiction.

Usually, Teleportation involves the disintegration of an object and transfering the precise information of that object's atomic configuration to another place where it will be reconstructed instantaneously. To this end, Charles Bennett, an IBM physicist and his research team confirmed that quantum teleportation of photons is possible but only if the object was completely destroyed. The implication of this and many other scientific research gears towards the fact that the magical action of disappearing is only possible behind the big screen.

This concept would probably seem like utter balderdash to many Africans who are typically superstitious. The tendency to become superstitious or over-religious is usually high during situations of stress, uncertainty and potential danger with nothing to do about it. Sigmund Freud proposed the 'Psychosis theory' in this accord which states that "Primitive man is not a rational being and in fact, magical thinking bears strong resemblance to neuroses". Neuroses means 'a mental illness in which a person suffers strong feelings of fear and worry' according to the Oxford dictionary.

From time in memorial, it is observed among superstitious people that their beliefs are submerged in emotions rather than logic and their rationality conditioned to environmental factors and upbringing. Therefore, such people partake in obsessive compulsive rituals and pay more attention to the routine of the ritual and persist in such rituals despite the non-efficacy of the ritual. Most people who claim to have disappeared due to meditation were actually in a form of trance and psychotic delusion, confusing where they were with where they are.

This does not in anyway discredit the 'Mamalawo or witch doctor' who is very close to nature and whose name suggests that her kind are the early forms of scientists who merely lack adequate data. These class of people understand the relevance of psychotherapy as it affects the healing process. They manipulate by giving out charms in which the hypnotized places his full faith in amulets and puts in his best efforts according to prescriptions and become successful. Such effects are regarded as 'Placebo effect'. Placebo, means a substance that has no physical effect, given to people that do not need medicine but think that they do. It usually makes the patient feel or do better. It is a medical concept.

In conclusion, if you still believe that the potency of African magic can enable one disappear, ask yourself these questions.

Have you really disappeared before?
How come some witch doctors get arrested by the cops?
Since the westerners have not researched up to this level, how come they are more technologically advanced than Africans?
Why did Native doctors not give such charms to their people to enable them trick the Whites during slave trade? It would have been recorded that a certain community sold a given amount of slaves who in turn disappeared back home after stealing the masters treasure inside the slave ship.
Since African Traditional Religion is a constitutionalized religion, why has Nigeria not employed its tactics to manipulate being world power?

http://nollyjudge./2013/10/22/teleportation-and-telepathy-in-nollywood-dont-try-this-at-home-18/

visit http://nollyjudge. for similar posts.
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omo thank God... I just dey close frm work nw, mk i just chk nairaland sharp sharp so i go dey go haux go bleep my galfrnd wey dey wait 4 me.
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
The topic is misleading, sha. But it's a good write-up that requires deep thinking. And i'm not ready for that, now. BTW, I am the first to comment.
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by OfficerNaughty(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
front page please
lipsrsealed
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by VillageBoi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Actually your attention grabbing heading is plain silly, a ploy utilised because you fully well know that the write-up is even more stu.pid... it's completely daft, illogical & pointless. Could have been even half interesting but alas it isn't. Learn how to make points when writing such. What a waste of time!
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by OfficerNaughty(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Village boy/herbalist; I see that you have exhausted the gimmicks you use for your customers. So you really wanted to learn how to disappear here on NL. Stop being a bitter fellow and get a life.
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
I agree with everything you said grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by VillageBoi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Officer Naughty: Village boy/herbalist; I see that you have exhausted the gimmicks you use for your customers. So you really wanted to learn how to disappear here on NL. Stop being a bitter fellow and get a life.
Can you try to make some sense please? Thanks. It's just too hard to understand gibberish. I mean like what gimmicks? What customers? What are you on about? And most importantly... what drugs are you on? Well so I can avoid them, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
VillageBoi:
Can you try to make some sense please? Thanks. It's just too hard to understand gibberish. I mean like what gimmicks? What customers? What are you on about? And most importantly... what drugs are you on? Well so I can avoid them, thanks.

Villageboi get time sha grin grin grin
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by OfficerNaughty(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
@VILLAGE HE-GOAT. ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE SLOW UNDERSTANDING. YOUR NAME IMPLIES YOU ARE A LOCAL HERBALIST. YOU NEED PSYCHIC EVALUATION AND CONSEQUENT THERAPY, I CAN ACTUALLY HELP U. YOU TALK BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SAY STH AND FEEL RELEVANT. A MAD MAN DOES NOT BELIEVE HE'S CRAZY.
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by VillageBoi(m): 12:55am On Oct 23, 2013
^ ^ ^
Chei Officer... see you blowing gasket hahahaha. Go and check your blood pressure before you collapse and your people start claiming na juju they do you. I can help increase the pressure well-well. No worry, you go reach front page come be relevant ode buruku! grin
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by VillageBoi(m): 12:55am On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi:
Villageboi get time sha grin grin grin
Lol, I dey bored sometimes grin wink lipsrsealed
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by OfficerNaughty(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2013
[quote
author=VillageBoi]^ ^ ^
Chei Officer... see you blowing gasket hahahaha. Go and check your blood
pressure before you collapse and your people start claiming na juju
they do you. I can help increase the pressure well-well. No worry, you
go reach front page come be relevant ode buruku! grin[/quote]

You listen to the tiny voices inside your head that limits your scope of reasoning and makes every convention outside your imagination illogical. You need to think outside of your little brain box. How can I make front page when your negativity has infiltrated this page? You need a lifetime course on criticism because a good writer is a better critic.
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by VillageBoi(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I shocked like shocked the shocked voices shocked in shocked my shocked head!!!

Chei, see how front page come dey pain persin o, ukpabi! Nothing spoil my friend... you go even jam Booker prize.
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by OfficerNaughty(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
I just realized you are not even a village man yet. I'd rather engage sumone more reasonable in a verbal slug fest. So how about a round of applause for you or u'd prefer a standing ovation. Curtain's closed freak.
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by VillageBoi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Officer Naughty: I just realized you are not even a village man. I'd rather engage sumone more reasonable in a verbal slug fest.
Says who? Don't allow me to telepathically teleport you come my village!

Guy stop scream and shouting for a lie-lie title to a crappy article to make front page like say your life depends on it. You will not find 'sumone' to engage with your article. Go and write it properly, sensibly and structured well then come back... if you dare!
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by khanivorous(f): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chei!!!
Some folks are joyless, bitter and just close to the other side

Una need relax...this is movie section not politics ( where they battle almost everyday)

Village boi!! Go and chill by the village riverside

Officer naughty !!! U be NOOB SAIBOT?!
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
khanivorous: Chei!!!
Some folks are joyless, bitter and just close to the other side

Una need relax...this is movie section not politics ( where they battle almost everyday)

Officer naughty !!! U be NOOB SAIBOT?!

Just as you said, this is TV/Movies section and not a 'April fool' section. Do you know how annoying it is to open a thread only to read it and discover it is totally not related to the topic? It's even more annoying to know the OP deliberately chose the misleading topic just to deceive people into clicking on his thread! Abi because me sef no abuse am? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by khanivorous(f): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi:

Just as you said, this is TV/Movies section and not a 'April fool' section. Do you know how annoying it is to open a thread only to read it and discover it is totally not related to the topic? It's even more annoying to know the OP deliberately chose the misleading topic just to deceive people into clicking on his thread! Abi because me sef no abuse am? undecided undecided undecided

Exactly my point

Plus some threads you click on and wonder if the op has even attained puberty

And seriously we need 18+ section on nairaland

If you wanna weep click on music section...you will see that teleportation, telepathy and teleVISION dude is manageable
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by VillageBoi(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
khanivorous:
Teehee, I was just messing about having cheeky fun grin
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by OfficerNaughty(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote
author=khanivorous]

Exactly my point

Plus some threads you click on and wonder if the op has even attained
puberty

And seriously we need 18+ section on nairaland

If you wanna weep click on music section...you will see that
teleportation, telepathy and teleVISION dude is manageable[/quote]

For the sake of your short-sightedness, let me enlighten you. This
article is in TV and Movies because Nollywood relays the highest
propaganda concerning teleportation. Nollywood relates to Tv innit?
Settled. It is rated 18+ so as not to engage shallow thinkers into
random thinking that will confuse them. Also, the 'Do not try this at
home' tag is meant for ignorant people influenced by Nollywood who feels Teleportation is possible, capice? Thot you would figure that out young lady. If you don't understand an article, read it again before you spew
garbage. Who managed to employ you or do you work, or do you go to school? Tell Speedy Boi to maintain his neutrality. I was respecting him
for that .
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by khanivorous(f): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Officer Naughty:

For the sake of your short-sightedness, let me enlighten you. This
article is in TV and Movies because Nollywood relays the highest
propaganda concerning teleportation. Nollywood relates to Tv innit?
Settled. It is rated 18+ so as not to engage shallow thinkers into
random thinking that will confuse them. Also, the 'Do not try this at
home' tag is meant for ignorant people influenced by Nollywood who feels Teleportation is possible, capice? Thot you would figure that out young lady. If you don't understand an article, read it again before you spew
garbage. Who managed to employ you or do you work, or do you go to school? Tell Speedy Boi to maintain his neutrality. I was respecting him
for that .

#yawns#

Where is my american horror story: coven

Ignoring ' innit' and ' capice' speakers since 1881AD
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by OfficerNaughty(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
twithrt, dont welkm yasef to the 'joyless' and 'bitter' club cos ya unwelkm toothless cannibal. I hav handled ten of ur kinds at once b4. *sipping alomo bitters on ya case*
Re: Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ by Briareos(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
I smell love in the air grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ghollywood Or Ghallywood,which Is The Correct For The Ghana Movie Industry? / Nigerian Actress Seyi Edun Shows New Movie 'dara' On Val's Day Photos / 15+ Best Action Movies Of All Times You Have To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.