Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? (1798 Views)

10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls / What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by fabulousdame(f): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
what is a deal breaker for you? lets assume you really like someone en you want to date d person, wat attitude of theirs will change ur mind completely? like a total turn off for you...
for me, if d person is violent(i cant date or marry someone who might hit me)
if the person nags(i find it irritating)
if the person dosnt know how to ve fun
if d person has no respect for women
if d person is stingy or a tight hand( i love generous people cos i am)
either one of these can change my mind completely about dating someone...drop urs
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by moonraker(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2013
fabulousdame: what is a deal breaker for you? lets assume you really like someone en you want to date d person, wat attitude of theirs will change ur mind completely? like a total turn off for you...
either one of these can change my mind completely about dating someone...drop urs

Fabulousdame cheesy grin
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by longjohnsilver: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2013
I hate it when someone nags..its pisses me off big tym...and someone dat lies...damn I hate both things like "what the spoon"
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by Agybabe(f): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2013
if he's stingy and if he smokes
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by Emeralddeee: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2013
I've got a lot of turn offs I can't date a person who is violent, lies, selfish, always moody, a person who has a terrible past and won't let go of that past, I person who is insensitive about others feelings, a person who Is unromantic and a cheat, the list plenty abeg make I stop here
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Them plenty

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by dnacrystal: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
A lot. But hot temper, pride and disrespect rank higher for me.

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by dnacrystal: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
A lot. But hot temper, arrogance and disrespect rank higher for me.
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by kajole(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
I am a very flexible person

ti lose interest in a girl, when she does not know when i am lying, even for the simplest of lies.

Sometimes i give them some signs just because they are pretty and i want to last with dem. But some are not just intelligent at all

note: its a test of their intelligence, i cant cope with dull girls
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by fabulousdame(f): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
moonraker:

Fabulousdame cheesy grin
grin
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by fabulousdame(f): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
kajole: I am a very flexible person

ti lose interest in a girl, when she does not know when i am lying, even for the simplest of lies.

Sometimes i give them some signs just because they are pretty and i want to last with dem. But some are not just intelligent at all

note: its a test of their intelligence, i cant cope with dull girls
hmmm strange
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by Jbluv55(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
fabulousdame: what is a deal breaker for you? lets assume you really like someone en you want to date d person, wat attitude of theirs will change ur mind completely? like a total turn off for you...
@bolded *smiles*.....so just how generous are you? I may be needing some donations from ur department you know grin wink

@topic
* if she's dull (uninteresting)...I gradually turn off
* if she recieves too many calls from males(bad signal) grin
* if she nags&murmurs instead of talking to me
* if she compares me with any of her ex
* if she's not romantic n humorous(complete turn off)
* if she finds it hard to say sorry n to accept apologies(am definitely breaking up).

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by fabulousdame(f): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
@bolded *smiles*.....so just how generous are you? I may be needing some donations from ur department you know grin wink

@topic
* if she's dull (uninteresting)...I gradually turn off
* if she recieves too many calls from males(bad signal) grin
* if she nags&murmurs instead of talking to me
* if she compares me with any of her ex
* if she's not romantic n humorous(complete turn off)
* if she finds it hard to say sorry n to accept apologies(am definitely breaking up).

lol..which department

i'm not romantic na, so how re we going to work? grin grin grin
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by Emilord(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
If she is stingy,even with her kpekus
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by Iaz93: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
If she is a pessimist.
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by zuchyblink(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
i don't believe u,what women say and what they do are miles away.after saying this,u will and cling to a violent jerk.
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by fabulousdame(f): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
zuchyblink: i don't believe u,what women say and what they do are miles away.after saying this,u will and cling to a violent jerk.
sorry u got d wrong person...i ve never being hit by a guy in my life, not my dad, my brothers or any guy i ve dated..so i dont see any reason dat will make me date a violent person( i wont even consider)
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by drmikeadams(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
please all these ladies hating stingy guys...pls explain ooooooo...when you ask a guy 4 ipad 10 and he cant afford it..do you classify it as stingyness?
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by Jbluv55(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
fabulousdame:
lol..which department
The department will be made known to you in the due course of time.

i'm not romantic na, so how re we going to work? grin grin grin
That's the essence of teaching n learning........ romance involves the use of imagination n I can already see that ur imaginative so that wouldn't be a big problem to solve wink. You will learn, trust me. smiley
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by fabulousdame(f): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
dr_mike_adams: please all these ladies hating stingy guys...pls explain ooooooo...when you ask a guy 4 ipad 10 and he cant afford it..do you classify it as stingyness?
lol..dats not stingyness buh selfishness on d girl's part..
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by fabulousdame(f): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
The department will be made known to you in the due course of time.

That's the essence of teaching n learning........ romance involves the use of imagination n I can already see that ur imaginative so that wouldn't be a big problem to solve wink. You will learn, trust me. smiley

good luck trying to solve it grin
u need to tell me about dat dptmt sharpaly oh
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by drmikeadams(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
fabulousdame:
lol..dats not stingyness buh selfishness on d girl's part..
.....haha stingynes and selfishness is it a verb,adverb or adjective?so when u gals say a guy is stingy pls explain...with examples.....is it wen u want him 2 take u 2 silvrbird 7 days a week?,or wen he doesnt send 1k5 evry week 4 bis?
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by fabulousdame(f): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
dr_mike_adams: .....haha stingynes and selfishness is it a verb,adverb or adjective?so when u gals say a guy is stingy pls explain...with examples.....is it wen u want him 2 take u 2 silvrbird 7 days a week?,or wen he doesnt send 1k5 evry week 4 bis?
grin grin i think it's diff for every girl... for me it's wen i ask u for a little favour once in a yl en u dnt do it even wen u can afford it or wen i dnt ask at all en u re happy dat i dnt en u cant use ur head to do sometin nice for me
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2013
fabulousdame:
grin grin i think it's diff for every girl... for me it's wen i ask u for a little favour once in a yl en u dnt do it even wen u can afford it or wen i dnt ask at all en u re happy dat i dnt en u cant use ur head to do sometin nice for me
Typical.
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by youngds: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2013
[size=18pt] i hate it when girls are vulnerable with me!, like when i Yes they say Yes, huh come on, the relationship feels boring to me, i love girls who rejects me, & stand on what they want, makes them feel classic & prudent to me! Jeez i love such attitude[/size]
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by pastorprosper(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2013
I hate rigid,uptight girls,ladies who are emotionally tough, rude girls, disloyal girls and unfemiuine girls, being a tom boy doesn't make a lady unfeminuine o amtalking about that traditional softness of heart and attitudes. I hate fake ladies.these are big turn offs for me.
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by superflakie(f): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Emilord: If she is stingy,even with her kpekus

You are hilarious..lol
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by superflakie(f): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2013
I have got a handful of turnoffs in guyz
To mention a few I can't stand liars, smokers (cigarettes/weed), stigy guyz, mumu gugz ( guyz that can't be in control more like a laid back guy and won't wanna talk in public).
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2013
I can neva stand a VIOLENT/ABUSIVE man.

I can neva stand an ARROGANT jerk.
Re: What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? by chiboy1928(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Emeralddeee: I've got a lot of turn offs I can't date a person who is violent, lies, selfish, always moody, a person who has a terrible past and won't let go of that past, I person who is insensitive about others feelings, a person who Is unromantic and a cheat, the list plenty abeg make I stop here
make we date nah if u serious let me know

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Commit Suicide... (no Going Back) / Does A Song Remind Of A Particular Ex? / Is It Right To Kiss On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.