Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Songs That Bring Back Memories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Songs That Bring Back Memories (514 Views)

Things That Bring About Failure In Today’s Marriage / Exercises That Bring Out The Best In Your Body Shape / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Songs That Bring Back Memories by Beverlies(f): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
What song do u listen to that bring back memories of the past, I mean the good, the bad and the ugly.
Re: Songs That Bring Back Memories by firstking01(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2016
O what a lonely night by eric donaldsonembarassed…this song breaks my bones and melt me internallyembarassed…O GOD, wish we can go back to the 80's...and, sweet sweet fanta dialo by alpha blondyembarassed…mehhhn, nothing is happening now, so sad nwcry...bring back the 80's.

2 Likes

Re: Songs That Bring Back Memories by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2016
I Started A Joke- Beatles cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Pls Does Engagement Ring Matter? / Things That Annoyed You About Your Ex / Have That Fun Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.