Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Should A Student Have A Gf /bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Student Have A Gf /bf (4101 Views)

Universities Where Student Have Most Sex Revealed / What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you / Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by bizz(m): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2013
Just wondering why a student that is still collecting cash from parents and not working would want to keep a girl......do u think it's right ...
cos I don't understand again
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by petreli08: 5:56am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by nero2face: 6:34am On Oct 23, 2013
Not a bad idea keeping a bF or a gF, all depends on ur home training,..and ur age
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by mspee(f): 6:42am On Oct 23, 2013
No, a student should face his/her books and make good grades first. Every other thing will follow later. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by dopeJemi: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2013
ms_pee: No, a student should face his/her books and make good grades first. Every other thing will follow later. undecided
and d Later is when? When he/she graduates 4rm d university?

I had a gf when I was in secondary school and I still made good grades, so? When its time 2 get serious we get serious, when its time 2 Love, we Love, she wasn't dat much of a distraction

2 Likes

Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by eightsin(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2013
Does being in a relationship makes one less serious in life? I doubt.
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by bizz(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2013
dopeJemi: and d Later is when? When he/she graduates 4rm d university?

I had a gf when I was in secondary school and I still made good grades, so? When its time 2 get serious we get serious, when its time 2 Love, we Love, she wasn't dat much of a distraction
..... grin angry...like ur way.....
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by Mynd44: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2013
The OP is basing this on the issue of funds which I think is a non-issue when it comes to dating especially within school
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by bizz(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44: The OP is basing this on the issue of funds which I think is a non-issue when it comes to dating especially within school
.......r there still gals that date without d fund stuff on their mind.........if at all.....just a few.. grin
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by Mynd44: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2013
bizz: .......r there still gals that date without d fund stuff in their mind.........if at all.....just a few.. grin
Until you find one that is willing to date you for who you are and not how much you have, stay single.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by Oyinprince(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2013
dopeJemi: [b]
I had a gf when I was in secondary school and I still made good grades, so?
ur relationship in sec skul was nt neccessary,it culd av lead into oda tins. That u made gud grades does nt mean wat u did was rite
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by Oyinprince(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2013
4rm a godly perspective, u dont nid a gf if u r not plannin to get married to her.A sec skul mate of mine told he dates to test/rehearse 4 marriage, dat suldnt be. If ur closd to God, he'l lead straight u to d rite person

1 Like

Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by bizz(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Until you find one that is willing to date you for who you are and not how much you have, stay single.
....that's why I v been single......
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by Mynd44: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2013
bizz: ....that's why I v been single......
cool
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2013
Do the right thing at the right time
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by dopeJemi: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2013
Oyinprince: ur relationship in sec skul was nt neccessary,it culd av lead into oda tins. That u made gud grades does nt mean wat u did was rite
there was no sexual intercourse, no romance, never touched her, so? D only wrong was dat we were both 17, der's nothing wrong in avin a relationship if u 18 and over... I know of peeps dat got married 2 deir secondary school Love.. Its a process every teenager must undergo, God or no God, its d teen life, every teenager need 2 experience it and also learn
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by Agybabe(f): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by Agybabe(f): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Thank God, it was after secondary school i knew what was called "dating".
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by UyiIredia(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2013
bizz: Just wondering why a student that is still collecting cash from parents and not working would want to keep a girl......do u think it's right ...cos I don't understand again

You don't need money to keep a girl. I have a girlfriend and ain't spent a dime one her, not that I wouldn't if I had enough. See it like male friends, you won't need money to have a male friend, same for females, IRREGARDLESS of the differences in gender. You can just get to know and stuff like that, if you're good enough you get to f*ck her for free.

1 Like

Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by UyiIredia(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Mess up. I sjouldn't have written f*ck her for free. I had in mind certain relationships that evolve to become those based around s€x without a partner using it as a means to get finacial obligation. A lot of youths, teens and young adults, esecially those in school do this.
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by mspee(f): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by rapcy(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2013
@ op... I hope you wnt mind if i say itz a dumb question... Whn did u hv 1? Or are u d type dat is scared of ladies? I knw dere are people who say they don't lyk galz bt itz all lies xcpt for gays... Relationship is not base on money, am not talking about secondary schools... Am talking of students in uni. Relationship is base on love not money... If you love her and u are sure u wnt to b wih her, u ll stay and be locking ur emotions... Na wah o!
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by Emeralddeee: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2013
bizz: Just wondering why a student that is still collecting cash from parents and not working would want to keep a girl......do u think it's right ...cos I don't understand again
must you ask
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by mspee(f): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2013
dopeJemi: and d Later is when? When he/she graduates 4rm d university?

Good for you. But you should know that not everybody/relationship is like that. Some girls are a big form of distraction. They want all your attention, time, money and love. What time will you now have to face your studies and still give her all she wants?
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by dopeJemi: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Good for you. But you should know that not everybody/relationship is like that. Some girls are a big form of distraction. They want all your attention, time, money and love. What time will you now have to face your studies and still give her all she wants?
u av a point.. Dis is where understanding comes in, buh like u said, not all relationships are like dat
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by Emeralddeee: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2013
ms_pee: No, a student should face his/her books and make good grades first. Every other thing will follow later. undecided
a good student is always a good student relationship would not stop you from making good grades except that student is naturally a dummy,if both parties are in the university it is immaterial if the have finance or not so long as they are happy together afterall some married couples met their spouse while in school I see nothing wrong with it, but I see something wrong in student in primary and secondary schools having relationship cuz some of this relationship could be detrimental to their future.
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by Emeralddeee: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2013
Op specify primary, secondary or tertiary institution which
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by bizz(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Emeralddeee: Op specify primary, secondary or tertiary institution which
sec anyway
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by pasqal09: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
bizz: sec anyway
Secondary school? Ogbeni go read ya book joor!! Mtchwww
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by bizz(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
pasqal09:
Secondary school? Ogbeni go read ya book joor!! Mtchwww
haha grin grin so u feel say I dey sec sch grin angry...just say ur mind for both sec primary and university
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by bizz(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Stylishrita: Do the right thing at the right time
n what's d right thing
Re: Should A Student Have A Gf /bf by Emeralddeee: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
bizz: sec anyway
Op I dey suspect say you dey secondary school afterall na secondary school na dem use social network pass this days, na them dey do yeye relationship dis days. I call it yeye cuz a secondary school student have no business doing what elders are doing, there's always a reward, SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS FACEBOOK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife Appear Like This On Your Traditional Married?(pix) / Understanding Girls 101(funny Pics) / My Gift For All Nairalanders This Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.