Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Afam4eva,seun Instructed You To Ban Me Because I Spoke The Truth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Afam4eva,seun Instructed You To Ban Me Because I Spoke The Truth (407 Views)

Congrats Afam4eva! / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afam4eva,seun Instructed You To Ban Me Because I Spoke The Truth by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2013
I am fully convinced that Mr Seun Osewa gave you the instruction to ban me because he found out that I do not peddle lies. Ask him why yoruba crimes such as this. https://www.nairaland.com/1482565/police-nab-fake-luth-doctor#18954611 don't often make front page of a forum he claimed to be devoid of partiality. You can ban me for 30 years for all I care. I must continue to speak the truth and the truth shall set me free. Nwoke Nnewi adiro atu egwu.

(1) (Reply)

Five Tips From The Hanover To Protect Your Small Business From Breaches In Data / Partial Eclipse-what Will You Do? Go Out Or Stay Indoors? / ASUU Disowns Planned Resumption, Lectures In ESUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.