Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Is Ignorance Or ASUU To Be Blame In This Case? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ignorance Or ASUU To Be Blame In This Case? (397 Views)

ASUU To Begin Strike! / US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike / ASUU To Call Off Strike Tomorrow - Hopefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Ignorance Or ASUU To Be Blame In This Case? by Psalm351(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2013
I saw this on a friend's wall on Facebook and thought it best to share this, make una see for yourself! Princess Fateema Shindai posted this. I think she is really foolish. But, her english is horrible so please, be prepared for the worst before reading. Thanks. Happy reading
Ritualist = Igbos
Baby factory = Igbos
Arm Robbry = Igbos
Human trafficn = Igbos Prostitution = Igbos
Salen Fake and expear drugs=Igbos
Pushn Cocain and hard drugs=Igbos
98% of Nigerians sarving gel term in Abroad= Igbos
The first tribe to kill our good leaders in Nigeria= Igbos
The first tribe to take arm agains her fellow citizn = Igbos
The only tribe that value money than human bn = Igbos
Igbos are the only tribe that hate to be criticise, even if there brother is wrong, E.g.... Minister of Aviation Princess Stella tell me how on earth a country will grow and live in peace with this set of wild Animals call Igbos..? I still insist that, as long as Igbos exist in Nigeria, Nigerians should forget about anything call, 1 people 1 Nation. We should stop pretendn as if we dnt knw what is going, since the day our great leaders were killed by Igbos, that was the begining of Nigeria problem tle today, and the problem will never end, untle Igbos generation are wipe out completely or alout them to go to there evil country call Biafra if u are not happy with my post, pls Block me, cos i dnt owe any Baboon Apology i still insit that Igbos should be wipe out completely or alout them to go, cos we are no longer 1 Nigeria as most of u think pls keep on dreamn on 1 Nigeria while ur Enemies are planing how to destroy ur region in the name of Religion!! Cos that is the only way to devide North if u are a fool, i'm not a fool, i knw we hv bad leaders in the North, but we dnt support them, we criticise them and tell them the naked true, same with my brothers in South West, Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that criticise orthers but hate to be criticise!!! Tel me how on earth a country will grow with this set of wild Animlas call Igbos.......??

And yet we Igbos/Christians pray for one Nigeria! Now tell me, if u give someone with this mentality bomb and matchet won't she butcher me

(1) (Reply)

Stop Demonising Me Over ASUU Crisis, Okonjo-iweala Cries Out / NLC Threatens Strike Over ASUU/FG Crisis / Trans Continental Cooperation In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.