Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 (16336 Views)

Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft / The Night View Of City Of Bauchi (Wambai Gate) / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Bauchi International Airport

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2013
More pictures

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bauchi airport

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bh International Airport

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bauchi N7.9n airport

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bauchi 3.4km runway airport

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Now done, only awaiting international approval

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Haureed: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Haureed: Usbeel u again? Ha! Nice pics anyway, I only like viewing and commenting on your topics because you like this your Bauchi so much!

Yes!!! Its more than like, I love Bauchi, you know everyone love his land.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Rossikk(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Haureed: Usbeel u again? Ha! Nice pics anyway, I only like viewing and commenting on your topics because you like this your Bauchi so much!

LOL

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by slimfit1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Where are the investors that will use the airport and the plains.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Goddex: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tinubu and his gang keep defrauding South West while bombarding the brainwashed populace with an imaginary performance. If this airport were built to this stage by an APC state, the PUNCH, Nation, Social Media etc will be turned upside down with loads and loads of propaganda.

Weldone Gov Isa Yuguda

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
slim fit :
I hope you know Bauchi is one of the fastest growing city in Nigeria(population), also, the state business activities is boosting in a high rate, especially because of this bokoharam thinX, this make some of Borno and Yobe people choose to settled in Bauchi, and previous Jos crises.
More so, the state has the Nigerian National Park(Yankari) which receives visitors from parts of the world daily, and also, our people will no longer travel to Kano/Abuja/Lagos for flight things!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by joeluv: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Awww, nice..the governor really tried.. bauchi needs an airport to boast tourism..its a very beautiful state
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by slimfit1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Usbeel:
I hope you know Bauchi is one of the fastest growing city in Nigeria(population), also, the state business activities is boosting in a high rate, especially because of this bokoharam thinX, this make some of Borno and Yobe people choose to settled in Bauchi, and previous Jos crises.
More so, the state has the Nigerian National Park(Yankari) which receives visitors from parts of the world daily, and also, our people will no longer travel to Kano/Abuja/Lagos for flight things!

Ok thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by stebell(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
joeluv:
Awww, nice..the governor really tried.. bauchi needs an airport to boast tourism..its a very beautiful state

Sorry for asking O°˚˚˚ is it de stste governor that is building dis airport.
The same governor dat said witout "oyel" de stste cannot survive.

May be de OP shud answer de above question.
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by joeluv: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
The state government of course. If u knw Bauchi u wld know it is a very good idea.
stebell:
Sorry for asking O°˚˚˚ is it de stste governor that is building dis airport.
The same governor dat said witout "oyel" de stste cannot survive.

May be de OP shud answer de above question.
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by gregg2: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Goddex: Tinubu and his gang keep defrauding South West while bombarding the brainwashed populace with an imaginary performance. If this airport were built to this stage by an APC state, the PUNCH, Nation, Social Media etc will be turned upside down with loads and loads of propaganda.

Weldone Gov Isa Yuguda

My brother, I have never seen a people as gullible as the APC e - dogs we have here on nairaland. On another thread Fashola went to take pictures at Microsoft HQ and they roll out the drums here in Nigeria celeberating even without knowing what his mission was. Watch, the 10MW generator he built for Alausa Secretariat will receive more applause from them than this noble project from Gov Yuguda

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Livinusc(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
slim fit :
I wonder oo because evri body don run,if not oil money dat dey got from federal allocation hunger would av wipe dem away long time ago.
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by awodman: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
The same Bauchi that has already commenced moves to build a 140MW power plant ..Surely Good things are happening there

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
awodman: The same Bauchi that has already commenced moves to build a 140MW power plant ..Surely Good things are happening there

And New General hospital is under construction-nearly completed,
State university new campus is also nearly completed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by pilotseq: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
This one na Airstrip. No be Airport be dis. Rubbish!!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Livinus.c:
I wonder oo because evri body don run,if not oil money dat dey got from federal allocation hunger would av wipe dem away long time ago.

How can you said that, if oil can be found in Niger and Chad then it will definitely be found in the north, also get the full info at Channelstv, by the way kirfi LGA of Bauchi is the ruler in the water melon production, at least 10 trailers leave Bauchi for the Southern states filled with cows daily, our agriculture is really good! Toro(biggest LGA in Africa) is the ruler in the production of irish potato in Nigeria, it is been processed into many products by the Fadama 3 project! We have the best Ceramic Industry that customers come from some african countries, now if you order for tiles in Dubai, make sure the person u send doesn't buy it from Bauchi! Also we have the 4rating Stadium in Nigeria with international features.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Brimmie(m): 3:11am On Oct 24, 2013
See how them dey console my Bauchi Friend!! grin grin

I enjoyed the pishures sha.. Nice one OP!
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by musiwa112: 4:00am On Oct 24, 2013
what do you see in the background of the picture. do you see 2 million people in this pictures. NO

So when I say break the thing before wahala happen, i mean it,.

ondo state 3 million
bauchi state 5 million

is this possible please avoid civil war

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 24, 2013
So you expect us to build an airport in the centre of the city?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 24, 2013
musiwa112: what do you see in the background of the picture. do you see 2 million people in this pictures. NO

So when I say break the thing before wahala happen, i mean it,.

ondo state 3 million
bauchi state 5 million

is this possible please avoid civil war

While I'm not surprised, because you don't know the fact, now let me explain; we have enough land space that's why we choose to build the airport out of the city, you know, your Ondo state you are talking about doesn't have enough land space as Bauchi, it size cannot take complete two LGA from the 20LGAs Bauchi has!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by talktimi(m): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2013
Op pls be prepared for people who will attack & crucify you (dem don start sef) asking why an airport of international status will be built in your state. Their herd mentality & tribal tendencies dont see any reason why development should extend to other places or come from other parties apart from their own. Your governor doesnt answer to them but rather the good people of your state so i urge you to ignore the sad ones or at best shake your head in pity at the never happy cretins. I hope to visit Bauchi soon after the airport is finished & tour around.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Codedeben: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2013
@ OoP, nice one. That's a good move by Isa, I can see him working hard to transform that state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by biafranqueen: 6:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel:
i will visit the park with my family in a month can't wait it is so beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by biafranqueen: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel: So you expect us to build an airport in the centre of the city?
use to live by an airport and it brings so much pollution good thing you guys built it outside, studies show the fumes can cause lung problems
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by dridowu: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Goddex: Tinubu and his gang keep defrauding South West while bombarding the brainwashed populace with an imaginary performance. If this airport were built to this stage by an APC state, the PUNCH, Nation, Social Media etc will be turned upside down with loads and loads of propaganda.

Weldone Gov Isa Yuguda
so Tinubu has been ur headache, eeya sori oooooooo
@topic, nce 1 , nce pics. Thumbs up 4 op

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? / Top Tourist Attraction And Places To Visit In Abia State / Gas Explosion Rocks Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.