Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 (19007 Views)

Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) / How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by chucky234(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2013
Stashed oil money dey work ooo, only in a country where thieves are celebrated.

Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2013
An avenue 2 defend her/cohorts loot!
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by khamas19: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2013
..baba nla propaganda machine...

Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by livinbygrace: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2013
TribalEAST: Another igbo person investing in the SW Thereby neglecting alaigbo angry

Mr moderator,Pls u need to chase some idiot out of this forum.Its getting irritating.All these useless tribalist that have nothing meaningful to contribute.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Rossikk:

Stop this beer parlour analysis. So why haven't Guardian, Punch, Observer, Vanguard and co folded up since ''everyone is now online''? Why are there even any mags at all or papers being sold on the streets, with more being introduced daily, like Hello! Magazine Nigeria... Fact is MILLIONS of folks still buy papers and mags with no intention of stopping, and there are still heavy profits to be made in the publishing business. Personally I buy papers, plus still go online. Both have their levels.
bro Rossikke pls don't mind their chicken brain and thinking. the Madam Minister has done very well in creating jobs for creative educated people such as writers, journalist e.t.c
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: I see this as a pro jonathan agenda. Time for sincere 9gerian and other jobless pdp c0ck suckers to get a real job outside nairaland where they can continue spewing their lies.
Dont call people names, be civil. Besides, I am not sure you have monopoly to insulting words.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by lastmessenger: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Trail ii: Oya oya pay ur tax. But wait.... Y always sw? Y not enugu, nnewi, onisha or orlu?. Anyway dat 1 no concern me. Lagos state gov pls don't forget to tax her very well. Eko oni baje
is simple.lagos is developed and hold a better business prospect.thanks to white men who planned lagos and thanks to Nigeria
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by kajole(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Hy people, this is an highly classified news i am giving out free.

She is starting a covert means of passing highly classified information across th organization.

For a layman, you would be reading ordinary news, but for them, they are getting codes for contacts.
Massages passed through digital means can be easily intercepted, so they are going back analog and written messages.

Highly classified.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by olasha1(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2013
nawa oo im gallantly ready to grab d offer oo..hope dey wil giv me there bb pin so as to enable me broadcast to dem on a daily bases ..BB thing una know nau 250k no b moin moin

first report on BC
Teacher:- What do u call a scale measuring goat meat
Akpors:- Skelewu
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by ceejayluv(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: there's nothing wrong establishing a newspaper business. The problem is who is gonna be reading the newspaper when I can go online and get the latest news around the world. Its just a waste of time and resources.
Hello... You'll be surprised to know that millions of (educated) Nigerians don't use the internet. Besides, they'll definitely have a website as well where you can read all the free content you want. Stop nagging.

Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by MacLovington(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2013
At least she's not investing her loot in SA, UK, Dubai or anywhere else.

Even if she does she's at least investing some here.

Within easy reach of the law should she ever been found guilty of looting. grin

But we Naija can criticise and gossip fa.

We the youth are not better than the elderly ladies in the village.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by bluemike: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2013
33 reasons why southern Nigerians are foolish and Northerners are not

The North have ruled the country legally(democratically) and illegally (military) for 37 out of the 53 years. The South is very comfortable with this inequality.
Sadly, 80 per cent of Southerners who see this article will not read it!

Read more.. http://gethopemagazine.com/index.php/news/item/277-33-reasons-why-southern-nigerians-are-foolish-and-northerners-are-not
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by eaglechild: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2013
ochukoccna:

And how is it beer parlour analysis?
Especially for a newspaper that is going to be another propaganda outlet like Gbenga Daniel's Compass
How many NEW newspapers have survived and had a decent patronage to stay afloat? embarassed embarassed
The best of the lot based content and good journalism was 234Next and I believe you know what has happened to it
I recall Observer used to be everywhere on the streets of Lagos when growing up but I can't recall when last it was so readily available
The PUNCH, Guardian and Vanguard are about the best Nigerian newspapers and you mustn’t discard their staying power having learnt the ropes so long ago
Apart from the Leadership [which seems concentrated in Abuja] name any new Nigerian newspaper of late which is making a serious statement undecided undecided
Correct your MILLIONS of folks to HUNDREDs OF THOUSANDs regarding your circulation figures for Nigerian newspapers
Globally, newspaper circulation figures are dropping and Nigeria is not an oasis different from the rest
Even the globally acclaimed Newsweek had to cease physical printing and go totally online because the financials didn't add up
Our dear old Punch tested paying to access their content online and had to drop the ludicrous idea because their rivals esp Thisday had readers flocking there
The Internet might not totally eradicate print media but you must understand that is where many people source their information from esp for free in this age and time
The Daily SUN
Is new and waxing strong.
This day is relatively new.
No need for your long twisty litany.
If you have the funds and expertise, you'll make a difference.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2013
She is a thief and a female thief is a harlot.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Sermwell(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Tittos: Who is even saying she won't make money from this..Mind you guys that money isn't made from sales of the paper but from adverts and sponsorship which she will get plenty of..
1)All the publications and adverts that will be done by the NNPC,her ministry and all the other ministries and agencies will be done on that newspaper
2)This paper will be giving even more current gist of things happening in Aso rock more than any body
3)Fight her and Jona's enemies
4)The billions of naira that was budgeted for newspapers by Aso rock..this paper will have the opportunity of being one of the few papers to benefit from it
5) All those birthday wishes and putting up her frog eyed faces by those a**-licking contractors will now be done via this paper
6)All the sales of oil block,employment adverts and call for bids by her ministry will be done via this paper..so if u re a contractor or u re looking for job in NNPC or ministry for petroleum better subscribe to the pay
7) If u re a business man and want to be patronised by the government..You have to advertise with this newspaper
So,who's that claiming that she isn't going to make money from it. And for the. Poster who says she is igbo..please when did Allison now become Igbo?..May be Bayelsa has become an igbo state..When an Igbo man claims Bayelsa is an igbo state you will be the first to say Igbos are claiming territory..Please do yourself a favour and go back to secondary and ask your geography teacher to teach you geography..
well said!!! You couldn't have said it better!... One bottle of Alomo bitters for you!!
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by victorazy(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2013
I wish SEUN will join them, link Nairaland as a newspaper.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by nerodenero: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2013
TribalEAST: Another igbo person investing in the SW Thereby neglecting alaigbo angry
I suggest you get a ban for that
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Who is finacing the paper?

Is it madam frog eye
Is it nnpc
Is it the ministry
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by MacLovington(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2013
bluemike:

The North have ruled the country legally(democratically) and illegally (military) for 37 out of the 53 years. The South is very comfortable with this inequality.

Read more.. http://gethopemagazine.com/index.php/news/item/277-33-reasons-why-southern-nigerians-are-foolish-and-northerners-are-not

Nothing new here. APC are repping slavishly to keep the status quo. Until the country totally implodes that is.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by deb(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: I see this as a pro jonathan agenda. Time for sincere 9gerian and other jobless pdp c0ck suckers to get a real job outside nairaland where they can continue spewing their lies.

Spot on
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2013
bluemike:

yoga you're right. people from south mumu no be small. na only God go deliver them Walahi!
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:
250,000 seems like a lot.

people will write any crap they're told to, for that amount.
You totally get the point.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Chanchit: Who buys newspaper nowadays when what you want and dnt want to read is all on internet..? Anyway, she needs an avenue to waste her looted funds.
Who buys newspapers? Jeez! Imagine, the first comment on this thread reeking of gross ignorance and immaturity.

Wasting looted funds? Tell that to those who are employees, their families and the personal businesses they will create from being employed there.

I am so irritated by your post!
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2013
Madam Frog eyes with fake accent.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2013
Chanchit: Who buys newspaper nowadays when what you want and dnt want to read is all on internet..? Anyway, she needs an avenue to waste her looted funds.
When you grow up you will understand that newspapers are inevitable.. Every serious minded fellow buys a newspaper especially politicians and business moguls...The Internet only complements...
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by lokojay89(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2013
olasha1: nawa oo im gallantly ready to grab d offer oo..hope dey wil giv me there bb pin so as to enable me broadcast to dem on a daily bases ..BB thing una know nau 250k no b moin moin

first report on BC
Teacher:- What do u call a scale measuring goat meat
Akpors:- Skelewu
O boy...... U too much *Skel ewu*
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by mazizitonene(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Y buy newspapers wen u av nairaland grin
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Jyde89: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2013
ok,***take's a seat, sip's zobo*** eagerly wating to see Wike lunch his own university, stella Odua float in her airline and labaran maku create is own tv station. Smh for this country, as the thought of God is far to the thought of man so is the thought of our public servant to the masses.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2013
Trail ii: Oya oya pay ur tax. But wait.... Y always sw? Y not enugu, nnewi, onisha or orlu?. Anyway dat 1 no concern me. Lagos state gov pls don't forget to tax her very well. Eko oni baje
i don't know you are so tribalistic. I am ashamed of the way you present your tribalism. angry
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by omenka(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2013

Your case is beyond redemption!
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by mrperfect(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2013
She invests in Nigeria that fine and good.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Lordwize(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Chanchit: Who buys newspaper nowadays when what you want and dnt want to rea is all on internet..? Anyway, she needs an avenue to waste her looted funds.
It is not from the sales of newspaper that the owner makes money but the advertisement placed in them.

Fire At Lagos International Trade Complex (Photos) / Crowd Funding In Nigeria. Intelligent minds, lets discuss. / Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines