Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 (19005 Views)

Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) / How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by wisdommos(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2013
She has done measurably well since she assumed office. She was down to earth when she worked at SPDC.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by TFirst: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2013
Even if she goes online, the reporters/journalists are just there as puppets to write whatever nonsense she asks them to whether its true or false.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by igbeke: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: there's nothing wrong establishing a newspaper business. The problem is who is gonna be reading the newspaper when I can go online and get the latest news around the world. Its just a waste of time and resources.
wat has dat got to do wit u? y taking phencic on another person's migraine?
it's not as if u are expected to contrbute anything to make d project a success.
very soon now, some hypocrites like u will begin to "beg to apply" dere.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Afroconnect: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
this fine ass lady just dey chop sara money...oil money good ooh.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
FRESH AIR even in the newspaper industry (both print and online media).
More jobs for our teeming youths
Investment opportunities of others
More IGR for LASG.
Oyel money speaking
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by omonla555: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
As it comes so it will go.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
'Oyel' money!!! She z f**kin connected and rich. So money no be problem. They run the show, we watch d show.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Phder: Madam Frog eyes with fake accent.
Bast.hard! She's much more beautiful than every female member of your entire family and speaks better than every male member of your family.

And yes she's family, she's my elder Sis.

Warning! No one has monopoly of insultive words, please be guided.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by NotoriousBig(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
buzymoney: [flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdmXmRJu6s[/flash]
FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE
FUNNY XEX VIDEOS
Nigg.a, GET A LIFE!!!
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by wogorparadise: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Chanchit: Who buys newspaper nowadays when what you want and dnt want to read is all on internet..? Anyway, she needs an avenue to waste her looted funds.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Gabbysky:
Bast.hard! She's much more beautiful than every female member of your entire family and speaks better than every male member of your family.

And yes she's family, she's my elder Sis.

Warning! No one has monopoly of insultive words, please be guided.
Glad to know she is your elder sister. Please tell her that millions of Nigerians, myself inclusive hate her and she should stop looting public fund, tell her that she has frog eyes too. If you happen to know my family, I swear to everything that is holy, that you would apologise for what you said up there.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by moppie123(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Chanchit:

SHM.
#Shaking Head My grin

Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Rossikk(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Phder:
Glad to know she is your elder sister. Please tell her that millions of Nigerians, myself inclusive hate her and she should stop looting public fund, tell her that she has frog eyes too. If you happen to know my family, I swear to everything that is holy, that you would apologise for what you said up there.

Wow.... You must come from a really prominent family.

Are we sure your own family didn't loot? To be so powerful and prominent as you painted your family, in this Naija - it suggests all sorts of connections and so on, and we know what that means.... so kindly explain yourself.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Incrizz(f): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
omonla555: As it comes so it will go.
Thought-fullsmiley
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Niyinficient(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
TribalEAST: Another igbo person investing in the SW Thereby neglecting alaigbo angry

People like is the reason naija is stagnant in everything! If u want to establish any business, go to whr there is no market na! Ode oshi!
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by crackhouse(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
I can't remember the last time I bought a newspaper. I only pay #20 to read if I want to.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by godman01(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Let her waste her money
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by dipznano: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
petrov 10: Av always loved this woman ...Kai ..Deazani pls send me a pm here pls

Love u 2 dear grin
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by jaytime(m): 1:41am On Oct 25, 2013
Hmmm, so because of internet people don't buy newspapers again? The way some folks argue on dis forum eh! I wonder how come they still hav newspapers on d streets of London and New York where internet have long been used by the people b4 Naija GSM operators started providing internet services and subsequently 'dash' folks free mb to come on Nairaland to have a say.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Joeadamxx(m): 5:37am On Oct 25, 2013
If the money is from her hard earned salary, may the paper prosper and be known better than Newsweek and Time Magazines. But if it is mine and my children's inheritance that was stolen to start the paper because she was made a minister, may all the forces of evil beset the publication. May those who earn from there never do good with the money. AMEN!!!

I am sorry Nairalanders, I know some people will say she is creating jobs with it (if she looted the money) a thief in my book is still a thief and nothing good should be wished to them especially if the person stole from me.
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Rossikk:

Wow.... You must come from a really prominent family.

Are we sure your own family didn't loot? To be so powerful and prominent as you painted your family, in this Naija - it suggests all sorts of connections and so on, and we know what that means.... so kindly explain yourself.

We're not "polithievesians".
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by mazizitonene(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2013
Phder:
We're not "polithievesians".
Guy, u b anatomist?
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Guy, u b anatomist?
Not yet...
Re: Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
How Bright Biogas System Work

Bright Biogas Make Use Of A Relatively Simple, Well-Known, And Mature Technology. A Biogas System Comprises A Large Tank, Or Digester. Inside The Tank, Bacteria Work Symbiotically To Convert Organic Waste Into Methane Gas Through The Process Of Anaerobic Digestion.

Every Day, The User Of A Bright Biogas Feed The Bacteria Inside The Digester With Household By-Products Such As Market Waste, Kitchen Waste, And Manure From Livestock.

The Methane Gas Produced By The Bacteria Inside Bright Biogas Can Be Used For Cooking, Lighting, And Other Energy Needs.

Waste That Has Been Fully Digested Exits The Bright Biogas In The Form Of Organic Fertiliser And Is Good For Fish Meal

Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines / Packaged Water Business / Why Do Some Successful Businesses Fold Up After The Demise Of The CEO?