Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda (2663 Views)

Yuguda, Abubakar, Gidado In Missing Aircraft As It Lands In Nigeria (Photo) / This Police Station In Bauchi Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes (photos) / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda by obinoral(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2013
prologue: Bauchi should develop their solid minerals. Theirs is even better when compared to the comedy Nasarawa has to offer (which has no business been called a state in the first place). So far, with the resources they have, there are good roads, fairly stable electricity and other infrastructures. They should improve on what Gombe is doing. From gypsum industry alone at the Alkaleri LGA, a viable industry that supports the cement companies. Same with Lead, zinc, manganese, tin, columbite and some radioactive minerals. Bauchi is better than some SS, SE and Sw states though Yuguda is been modest.
For this, I doff my hat for Osun state, upon my recent visit.
Bauchi can take a cue.
you have spoken well but bauchi is not better than any Sw state. Even ekiti that does not have industry have tertiary institution to cover up for them.
Re: Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2013
stebell: For once, I've seen a Northern Gov admit dat without "Oyel" his state will crumble.

But Issa don't worry de "oyel" will not finish. We will continue to see dat yu peeps up North survives no mata wat.

Late Yaradua(may his soul RIP) knew dis wen pipelines down South started goin up in flames. Production dropped and most of de 'Foreigners' started leaving Naija.
Apart frm dat, allocations to Northern states were very low and all their investments especially those owned by Northerners were crumbling.
He hurriedly offered Amnesty.

To an extent it solved de problem a little

The yield point or brealing point will be wen the Northerners/fulanis push the ND peeps too much to de wall, then enough will be enough and de "oyel" will stop flowing.

Long live South South
Long live Niger Delta Republic
Long live de Ijaw Republic.

EWU Niger Delta, Oil will finish one day if you are such an ignoramus, and when it finishes you fishermen will go back to fishing while Northerners will be mining their reserved solid minerals, think think think ODE
Re: Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2013
wirinet: Governor Yuguda is just being truthful unlike all others who lives in a perpetual state of self denial. Only Lagos State can survive without oil and that is even debatable as Lagos would find it difficult without free oil money from Abuja. Even with oil money Lagos is highly indebted.

Even the igbo states would crumble without handouts from Abuja. What is the internal generated revenue of all the SE states. I dare the governors to release their IGR figures like Yuguda, it would be shameful.

The SW is not much better. Nigeria as a whole is build around free oil money explored and exported by foreigners.

Nigeria as a whole would crumble the day oil dries out.

Oboy did you go to school at all, so Abia, IMO and Anambra do not have oil or are they not part of Niger Delta..... anyway enterprising Igbos dont really need oil to survive cool cool
Re: Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda by juman(m): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Bauchi can survive and be great without oil but with dedicated leaders.
Re: Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda by stebell(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

EWU Niger Delta, Oil will finish one day if you are such an ignoramus, and when it finishes you fishermen will go back to fishing while Northerners will be mining their reserved solid minerals, think think think ODE
Unam fulani or wherever yu come frm. It will neva finish.
Stop hating
More and more wells are being discover onshore alone not to even talk of gas reserves.
Yu hv solid minerals indeed. Why are yu not mining then. Yu want to tell me dat yu kno more than ur gov. Issa abi
Continue living in fools paradise unam
And don't forget to fast for de "oyel" to finish "Aturu"
Re: Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda by wirinet(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

Oboy did you go to school at all, so Abia, IMO and Anambra do not have oil or are they not part of Niger Delta..... anyway enterprising Igbos dont really need oil to survive cool cool

you talk like an average ladipo spare part seller. How much oil is imo, anambra and anambra contributing to nigeria's total? Did you even pass elementary geography? Look up the meaning of delta and show me any map that includes any igbo state as part of the Niger-Delta.

As "enterprising" as you said igbos are, can you list the IGRs of all the igbo states, and then tell me if the amount alone can sustain the igbo states.
Re: Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda by Shine1177: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Not too sure about the bolded though; coffin making business could be a roaring success.....esp' in the Bornu/Yobe axis! sad

Mallams don't bury their dead in coffins just plain white cloth in the belly of mother earth.
Re: Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda by mikrotikng: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Not too sure about the bolded though; coffin making business could be a roaring success.....esp' in the Bornu/Yobe axis! sad

Haba!
Re: Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda by nafiachi(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
deor03: I wonder, why politicians lament for nothing. No right thinking man will live in the North right now or for some years to come.

People are being slaughtered everyday , just because someone does not like the God you worship. This has been on unchecked for decades

Industry that chooses to open there will not get workers, so why Open there in the first place.

Sharrap ya mouth, Wetin ya sabi!
Re: Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda by nafiachi(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Isa yuguda! What an idiot, see how DUMB! You are, I pity my people.
Bauchi state generating only 250million and u r still the governor! Allah ya sawwake!!
I no blame the FOOL, we northerners have not been able to understand what true leadership qualities are.
This governor dey irritate me!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Are Coming Out Gradually. SULTAN OF SOKOTO / Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ / Lagos Doctor Who Treated Liberian Sawyer Tests Positive To Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.