Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ (2666 Views)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by akraym(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2014
President Jonathan pictured below as he arrived Nigeria from Ghana after attending the 45th Summit of the ECOWAS Heads of State. What some Nigerians noticed was the socks he wore on native… is there anything wrong with that?

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by opiaoku: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2014
who get weed here i wan smoke

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2014
Don't forget that he has no shoe before now that he has more let him abuse it.Wetin concerned Agbero with change?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by ggrin(f): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2014
GEJ of life! Always stunnin cheesycheesycheesy

Me likeywinkwinkwink

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by Mogidi: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mrcdorv: Don't forget that he has no shoe before now that he has more let him abuse it.Wetin concerned Agbero with change?

I was going to say post picture of your dad with or without socks, but no need, cause I believe you're a product of --- marriage. Fill the blanks.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mogidi:

I was going to say post picture of your dad with or without socks, but no need, cause I believe you're a product of --- marriage. Fill the blanks.
Oh sorry you can search for that on google GEJ do or die product.From your comment and signature it obviously shows that you ga no good upbringing that's why you want to die for another person papa neck. Ogbeni o gidi rara!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by akraym(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Football. England. Premier League. Arsenal vs Manchester United. Arsenal To Win + Total Over 3.5 : No. Odds: 1.16

04 Oct 16:00 Football. England. Premier League. Swansea City vs Tottenham Hotspur. Swansea City To Win + Total Over 3.5 : No. Odds: 1.065

04 Oct 19:30 Football. Spain. Primera Division. Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid. Atletico Madrid To Win Or Draw + Total Over 3.5 : No. Odds: 1.143

04 Oct 17:15 Football. Spain. Primera Division. Levante vs Villarreal. To Occur First; Card (Yellow/Red) or Substitution : Card (Yellow/Red). Odds: 1.22

04 Oct 16:30 Football. Germany. Bundesliga. Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund. Borussia Dortmund To Win Or Draw + Total Under 2.5 : No. Odds: 1.20

04 Oct 16:30 Football. Germany. Bundesliga. Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Augsburg. To Occur First; Corner or Goal : Corner. Odds: 1.10
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by omolami: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Such dressing is known with the Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by Republlican(f): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
GEJ my love kiss

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by naijaking1: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
akraym:
President Jonathan pictured below as he arrived Nigeria from Ghana after attending the 45th Summit of the ECOWAS Heads of State. What some Nigerians noticed was the socks he wore on native… is there anything wrong with that?

Shut your dirty mouth. What do you know about acceptable level of fashion, personal hygiene, and presentation
Boko Haram fashion adviser!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by Rawani: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
...and just yesterday, he and his entourage were wearing open toe slippers in the cold Autumn weather grin. This man should just stick to Otuoke.

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by Chimarto: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Many will regrets voting out GEJ and many will reject corruption fighter for making them jobless. What a world!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by akraym(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
naijaking1:

Shut your dirty mouth. What do you know about acceptable level of fashion, personal hygiene, and presentation
Boko Haram fashion adviser!
wtf are you
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by LordMecuzy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chimarto:
Many will regrets voting out GEJ and many will reject corruption fighter for making them jobless. What a world!

Regret?
A country with over 50% unemployment taaaaah Nigerians always survive jaaaaare...The economy has never favoured the common man
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ by sammyj: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cluelessness. Chai diaries god ooooo! !! cool sad shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Stop Wishing Me Dead – Tinubu / What The Constitution Says About Section 68(1) / Major Cords Struck By The President In His Presidential Declaration Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.