Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest - Nairaland Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest (92735 Views)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2013
emmyw: Well i uploaded it via phone,and for the title,i neva gave myself a title,dats what people call me,and from today you wil meet people that have mouth like u,YOU HAVE COME TO THE BUSTOP,YOU WILL EVER REGRET THOSE WORDS YOU SAID,i don't want to insult u but i tell u people like u spoil nigeria,if its in foreign country,u don't say wat is none of ur bis.i wil surely pray over it,cos i neva wrong anyone here.people like you don't even achieve anything in life,cos they wil b buzy lukin 4 wat 2 say,putin woman in their profile,answerin deadly name.Boasting,laughin at odas while dey can't do.and that empty head u called me,u wil always meet it.cos d bible said that the wicked wil nöt go unpunished.

EMMYW,

Please it hasnt got to that... In designs, the best pal you can have are critics. They will and MUST critic your work so you can improve. Dont shoot urself bro. We love you!

Its my 13th year in computing and I started with Lecturing in designs... so with him saying that is the best for you... ...from the post, you should know he is not a kid in computing

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Acidosis(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2013
emmyw: Well i uploaded it via phone,and for the title,i neva gave myself a title,dats what people call me,and from today you wil meet people that have mouth like u,YOU HAVE COME TO THE BUSTOP,YOU WILL EVER REGRET THOSE WORDS YOU SAID,i don't want to insult u but i tell u people like u spoil nigeria,if its in foreign country,u don't say wat is none of ur bis.i wil surely pray over it,cos i neva wrong anyone here.

Bro, trust me, I want your progress and that's the reason why you're upset.

People call you genius but have you asked yourself if you're entitled to such names?
They do not like you, bro..

I would have kept quiet if I'm a novice..
but fortunately/unfortunately I'm not.. and thats the reason for my courage to quote your work..

Ignore the insults and my ill manner of approach..

In what I do best on computer, I've trained a couple of students/workers etc..
and they all know me for one thing: I never settled for less.
...all I want is improvement and the best.

As regards your threat,
I've grown beyond such smiley There is nothing to regret.. trust me..

You've wronged no one, and I don't intend to wrong you..
Your courage to upload your work is good and encouraging.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Dharkchild: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2013
Acidosis:

People call you genius but have you asked yourself if you're entitled to such names?

but fortunately/unfortunately I'm not.. and thats the reason for my courage to quote your work..

As regards your threat,

@emmyw, This is one of the most matured mind in here. I would advice u read the above again and try to improve on your works. Take it as an opportunity to improve and nothing personal.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by egift(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2013
ledafaze:
Fashola - On point
Wizkid - Use some wedding bells as background...
Convenant - Change the background to something showing the quality of education

BBM on Tecno - On Point
Ure very ok guy

Thanks ledafaze for your analysis. Highly appreciated. I would have added some modifications but from the experience of previous "NL Contests", it is only the first entry that counts.

@All: Thank you.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Acidosis(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2013
emmyw: people like you don't even achieve anything in life,cos they wil b buzy lukin 4 wat 2 say,putin woman in their profile,answerin deadly name.Boasting,laughin at odas while dey can't do.and that empty head u called me,u wil always meet it.cos d bible said that the wicked wil nöt go unpunished.

So you want to add more to the already striking injury?

"The wicked will not go unpunised".. YES I KNOW..

But if you ask me, I'd say you're the wicked one here...
Like seriously, is this what you'll deliver to a client? isn't it wickedness to present this piece of yours to an ignorant client?

Bro, I've told you, I mean no harm.. all I want is your progress.

But pls, stop digging things about me, thats not the issue here..
Its about your design, not the 'innocent beautiful virtue' on my d.p..

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2013
Acidosis:

So you want to add more to the already striking injury?

"The wicked will not go unpunised".. YES I KNOW..

But if you ask me, I'd say you're the wicked one here...
Like seriously, is this what you'll deliver to a client? isn't it wickedness to present this piece of yours to an ignorant client?

Bro, I've told you, I met no harm.. all I want is your progress.

But pls, stop digging things about me, thats not the issue here..
Its about your design, not the 'innocent beautiful virtue' on my d.p..

Abeg drop the guy jare... him no wan listen.. leave am.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2013
emmyw: Well i uploaded it via phone,and for the title,i neva gave myself a title,dats what people call me,and from today you wil meet people that have mouth like u,YOU HAVE COME TO THE BUSTOP,YOU WILL EVER REGRET THOSE WORDS YOU SAID,i don't want to insult u but i tell u people like u spoil nigeria,if its in foreign country,u don't say wat is none of ur bis.i wil surely pray over it,cos i neva wrong anyone here.people like you don't even achieve anything in life,cos they wil b buzy lukin 4 wat 2 say,putin woman in their profile,answerin deadly name.Boasting,laughin at odas while dey can't do.and that empty head u called me,u wil always meet it.cos d bible said that the wicked wil nöt go unpunished.

grin grin e pain you gan ooo.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Excelboi(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2013
Space booked! * gat to work on my designs*
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Badguyz: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2013
Bobopupa: Here are my entries.... Been waiting eagerly for this contest. So here goes nothing wink

Are you a freelance art director? lets meet.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by stevolinkon40: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2013
my first try

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by emmyw(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2013
ledafaze:

EMMYW,

Please it hasnt got to that... In designs, the best pal you can have are critics. They will and MUST critic your work so you can improve. Dont shoot urself bro. We love you!

Its my 13th year in computing and I started with Lecturing in designs... so with him saying that is the best for you... ...from the post, you should know he is not a kid in computing
smooth words always dilute anger and gives courage.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by emmyw(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Acidosis:

As regards your threat,

i neva boast of d name dey call me,i always use it and improve my learning my elder brother is 10yrs expirienced programmer,he calls me younggenius,cos i created my forum witout seeking his knowledge,though i don't boast cos i always believed in my bible dat boasting is evil.i always ready 2 learn,i have even learnt alot 4rm ds conversatn.but people are genius and i must reach there.thanks bro.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Bobopupa: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2013
Badguyz:

Are you a freelance art director? lets meet.

Hello, with my learning and experience, I can give creative direction. Sent u an email... Thanx
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2013
Don't use Nairaland as the venue for your wedding invitation ad. This is not a joke contest. Your ads should be realistic and serious.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by louiz411: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
in a hurry....this is mine

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by stevolinkon40: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Seun: Don't use Nairaland as the venue for your wedding invitation ad. This is not a joke contest. Your ads should be realistic and serious.
if the wedding is real, where is the venue and date for the occasion, thanks
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by 3direct: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Review this

3 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by demelza: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Seun: Don't use Nairaland as the venue for your wedding invitation ad. This is not a joke contest. Your ads should be realistic and serious.
grin He's just seizing oppotunity.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by stevolinkon40: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
I have changed the location now for the wiz wedding +FASHOLA

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ichiebullion(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Rate dis pls

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
louiz411: in a hurry....this is mine

Good... but why straining our eyes to see Apply Now The Logo will do well is embedded... find another way to present this... You can do better.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by stevolinkon40: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
FASHOLA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by louiz411: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
ledafaze:

Good... but why straining our eyes to see Apply Now The Logo will do well is embedded... find another way to present this... You can do better.
check it now
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by GoldPencil: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
From the stables of GoldPencil.

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
My entry.

3 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Acidosis(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
emmyw: i neva boast of d name dey call me,i always use it and improve my learning my elder brother is 10yrs expirienced programmer,he calls me younggenius,cos i created my forum witout seeking his knowledge,though i don't boast cos i always believed in my bible dat boasting is evil.i always ready 2 learn,i have even learnt alot 4rm ds conversatn.but people are genius and i must reach there.thanks bro.

Its okay bro...

I apologize for my initial mode of approach..
smiley

We are all learning
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by missibu(f): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
nice one
freechat: My entry.

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
3direct: Review this

To me, na ur own Behind pass... Very simple but the wizkid is out of it...

And for Tecno, ure meant to advertise BBM... it should also stand out... Ppl recog the logo more than the name
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
louiz411:
check it now

ledafaze:

Oga please quickly upload another one... that is just too poor.

Please use http://www.signazon.com/+political+banner as a guide

With that link given, lets see who will give us the best... We are here watching o...

With Microsoft Publisher, you can do more let alone with an adobe product
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by redcliff: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
stevolinkon40: my first try

In photoshop right?
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by redcliff: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lmao!!! Entries of life!!!!
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by MeAndYou(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
@seun:
pls, I don't know Wizkid's colabo lady... can i use any other Nigerian girl pix? tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.