Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair (104812 Views)

Latest Wedding Hairstyles - 50 Hair Style Ideas For Nigerian / Barber's Shop: The Gallery For Men Hairstyles / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by NappilyNigerian(f): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
ms_ogey: I really want to loc my hair but i here its expensive to maintain especially at the beginning stage. if this is true, like how much would i need for the initial stage of my dreadlock journey? Should i just wait till i have enough money in my account before starting my dreadlocks journey?(i'm still a student)

Secondly, i have a relaxed ear-length hair but i presently have lots of undergrowth. do u think i should cut my hair before locking or would it loc regardless?
BTW, i'm based in Lagos.

Go to Poise at Ikeja Shopping Mall and ask them about their loctician or call this no 08188024444 for O'naturals salon a salon dedicated to natural hair care.
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by phaya(f): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
9jagirl4re: You should start with two strand twist play around with size and spacing. When my hair was short I use to use Jerry Curl rods to create spring curls as they get longer you can still use the rods for a curly look. All the styles I posted are done with a tool which gives it a different look than palm rolled dreds

Thank u so much. God bless

1 Like

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by 9jagirl4re(f): 12:42am On Nov 14, 2013
phaya:

Thank u so much. God bless
God bless you too
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by NappilyNigerian(f): 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hi house, if you reside in Abuja or know anyone in Abuja, the owner of Lumo Naturals Salon has graciously given customers 5% of their services if you say Nappilynigeriangirl sent you.
The salon is based in Gwarimpa. Here's the full address.

Lumo Naturals Salon & Spa
Suite G8, Mbouty Plaza, behind Nanet Emirates Hotel, Marcus Garvey Str, 5th Ave, Gwarimpa, Abuja.
To book an appointment,
Email: lumonaturals@gmail.com
Phone: +234 7032122173

In addition to caring for hair the right way, they also stock some of the products I listed earlier.

Please make use of the discount while it lasts and it's especially good for kids so you can start grooming their hair the right way early.

In addition to the 5% discount, there is a 20% discount on all spa services on the 30th of November with free goodie bags and mocktails!
Why not use this opportunity to spoil yourself!
Massages, manicures, facials, wine anyone?!

Do share!
For more details, go to www.lumonaturals..com

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by NappilyNigerian(f): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
NappilyNigerian: NATURAL HAIR STYLING TIPS

BEFORE THE BIG DAY
Styling your natural hair for your wedding day doesn't mean you don't need to pamper your hair as you'll pamper your skin...

Before your big day, make sure your hair is ubermoisturised. When your hair is properly moisturised, it will hold styles well, be more defined and won't frizz up easily. No one wants frizzy hair on their wedding day....

Cleanse your hair and scalp with a moisturising creamy cleanser. Another moisturising option for cleansing your hair is using a cleansing mask such as Bentonite or Rhasshoul clay...

Follow up the cleansing with a deep conditioning mix to hydrate your hair. This is a time to treat whatever hair issues you have with your hair. Incorporate the necessary oils, herbs and natural products into the deep conditioning mix.
It's your wedding, make sure you use the best. Don't skimp on quality.

Follow up the deep conditioning with a hair and scalp massage using stimulating and moisturising oils to trap in moisture within the cortex of the hair.
If properly done, your hair should be soft, silky with well hydrated coils.
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by NappilyNigerian(f): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
More natural wedding hairstyles

1 Like

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by NappilyNigerian(f): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2013
More

1 Like

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by NappilyNigerian(f): 12:29am On Nov 27, 2013
Braided styles with extensions

1 Like

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 27, 2013
Real Nigerian brides.

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by gianni(f): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
@chineloSA, you mean one can actually sew dreadlocks back on?? And I cut and threw my long 3yr-old locks away back in 2010....*wailing*
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by lechiffre: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2013
Interested in the following

- Guide to open an Accessories Store
- Guide to Become an Actor 
- Guide to Become a Bridal Salon Owner
- Guide to Become an Event Planner 
- Guide to Become a Fashion Designer
- Guide to Become a Professional Photographer 
- Guide to Become a Fashion stylist  
- Guide to Become a Fashion Model
Take advantage of our koboheights e-library.
Contact us 232E12C2 to get insight on
FASHION//ENTERTAINMENT//EMPLOYMENT//DATING//BUSINESS
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by arunmeka: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All,

My Name is Arun Meka. I lived and worked in Lagos for many years, and now I am into full-time exporting human hair from India.

I export to Nigeria and many other countries.

Following are my products:-

1) Wefted hair - Funmi hair, Remy hair and Non-remy hair
2) Bulk hair
3) Clip extensions
4) Wigs

I have a local contact in Lagos. Please contact me or my contact in Lagos if you are looking for any of the above products.
I offer heavy discounts for wholesale buyers.

Arun Meka (India) - +91-9849441092
Chidinma (Lagos) - +234-8034100068[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by debybeautyworld(f): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Talkin abt hair, we @ Debby Beauty World have in stock grade 5A Brazilian nd Peruvian virgin human hair @ a vry affordable price. Available in stock now is 16-28 inches, natural colour #2, but it can be dyed to any desired colour. We guarantee dat our hair is 100% original virgin human hair, it doesn't shed or tangle. Our hair cmes in a single piece in 1 pack nd weighs 100g. In d spirit of d season of luv nd gift, we re currently offering 20% discount on purchases above 1 piece plus free shipping to any state in Nigeria. We also hv 2014 cow leather ladies costume wrist watches of various designs. For more inquiry visit us on facebook @ www.facebook.com/debbybeautyworld or email us @ nkanyi.deborah@gmail.com. U can also call us on 08065997156. God bless u

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by arunmeka: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All,

My Name is Arun Meka. I lived and worked in Lagos for many years, and now I am into full-time exporting human hair from India.

I export to Nigeria and many other countries.

Following are my products:-

1) Wefted hair - Funmi hair, Remy hair and Non-remy hair
2) Bulk hair
3) Clip extensions
4) Wigs

I have a local contact in Lagos. Please contact me or my contact in Lagos if you are looking for any of the above products.
I offer heavy discounts for wholesale buyers.

Arun Meka (India) - +91-9849441092
BB PIN:75973261
Chidinma (Lagos) - +234-8034100068
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by desolu(f): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pls wia can I get dis ecostyler gel in Akure. I am soo in need of it. Already growing my natural hair. And pls how do I takia of natural hair to grow more. Thanx
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by NappilyNigerian(f): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
desolu: Pls wia can I get dis ecostyler gel in Akure. I am soo in need of it. Already growing my natural hair. And pls how do I takia of natural hair to grow more. Thanx

Pls send me an email and I'll get back to you. The Ecostyler gel or any other hair products you require can be sent down to you via ABC waybill.
For more tips on caring for natural hair, visit nappilynigeriangirl..com

P.S. I am having a giveaway of some awesome hair and skin products which starts from the 12th of January and ends on the 31st of January. You may be a lucky winner!
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by funmiloves: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Some fantastic hair styles! Thanks for posting.
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by Dreadlocks1(m): 5:50am On Oct 28, 2014
A wonderful Hair style to make wedding occasion more special.I would love to try some of them.
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by porans900: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
You've never been cuter than with these 11 hairstyles for medium hair! Check out adorable looks just for medium length hair right here.Pins about Hairstyles for medium length hair hand-picked by Pinner Samantha Nitcher | See more about hair tutorials, hair styles and hairstyles.Show more visit http://hairstylesformediumhair.com/
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by NappilyNigerian(f): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
A meetup in Enugu!!!

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by Immaangel(f): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fellow radiant ladies, kindly view my page on Nairaland, and learn how to style your braids. https://www.nairaland.com/2395510/how-style-single-braids-pix
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by Zarajohn: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2015
HELLO,
Select the proper hairstyle for your wedding day. Whatever the event may be, the proper hairstyle can complete the look and make your appearance the best it can be for that memorable day.
Get more info: http://houseplantation.com/selecting-the-proper-hairstyle-for-your-wedding-day/
Thanks
Zarajohn@

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by imetsignature: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by streem26: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
t's actually been pretty difficult for me to find a natural hair style for my wedding since they are woefully underrepresented in many wedding related media and a lot of the focus is on longer haired naturals with a looser curl texture. I've also seen the same 3 hair styles that are close to my texture and length. I'm at the stage where I'm really concerned about how to pull together my wedding look.
I've a few salons that I'm going to branch out and try, and I've made it clear that I'm NOT straightening or putting extensions in for my wedding.though extension with braids looks chik
Think about below haistyles

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by lindanexus: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
NappilyNigerian:
More

Wow, these are great. I think I would go with the 2nd one as I am addicted to braids. I got some more ideas about braid hairstyles here: http://www.betrendsetter.com/french-braided-hairstyles/ and still not sure which one would be best. Too many ideas..lol
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by supercutegirl: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2017
I love natural curly updos. check my favs...), do you think #3 is all natural?? http://hairstylehub.com/wedding-hairstyles-for-black-women/3/ def looks like extensions

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by SOLYAchen: 1:06pm On May 17, 2018
HJ Human Hair Bundles With Closure |Review & Keep smiley

/H3pTwA

Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by jbblues24(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's graceful! cheesy
Re: Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair by jbblues24(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is new school. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Girls Killing It / Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It / See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.