Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (42958 Views)

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / N254,000 Aso-ebi For Doyin Abiola Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by livinbygrace: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2013
@desola
It seems you are really frustrated.Pls dear try to get help.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by MsNas(f): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2013
Madawaki01: seah were re tun ti de si e lara pada ni??
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Rotfl ooooo. Mo gbe oo grin grin

But seriously, this Nairaland can turn people into tribalists mehn. See hateee shocked shocked Smh. I dare not venture into the culture section or whatnot, cos I don't want my heart to stroke out. embarassed

N.B Those people insulting Yoruba and saying all sorts of things....smh. Irony is, more than half of you speak the language grin
Peace out yo!!

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by stankezzy: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2013
there is a soft ware that can add years to your picture or reduce years from it.just put your picture put in ur age then u are required to indicate either adding /ageing d picture or removeing/makeing it younger.we have tried fyne face down to 20yrs ,she looks beautifull,i dnt know if am allowed to post d picture?,you people that are talking against her ,post ur picture with ur age ,i will use d soft ware to make d picture d same age with her nd then we can cmpare d two pictures.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 24, 2013
Me_Aboki:

If you talk dat one, you no see as Oga johnny de wear cowboy hat with pride? - As if say cowboy hat na part of royalty attire, how dat one sef join Ijaw culture na him de surprise me.

But what is even more surprising and apparent is that the woman being buried is actually not her own mother but her foster mother (wonder what happened to her real mother?).
This along with the fact that Oga johnny's children are adopted and not born by Umblerra, kind of makes you wonder about the character and person of PEJ - something got to be wrong about this woman.
LMAOgringringrin

Faints!

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Richy4(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2013
God have mercy, what is this tribal ranting all about

assuming Oyibo man called some one a black monkey, every body on this naira land will jump on him .just look at what ordinary boundary and geographical location is making people of the same kind, colour of skin do to themselves on this forum

Father forgive them for they no not what they are saying sad
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by amadice(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Anu ofia ne me ka o shiri Umuofia, English is a proper noun, and should be in capital.
....wats dis one sayin? I guess u went to school under d banana tree cos i cant figure out ur message
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by cashkidvsboko(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

You must be ijaw
ezi !!mst everybody who suports gej b an ijaw..for ur info am an igbo boi cool cool
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by size38: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Jonah Jang faction of NGF will make their wifes available for d Aso Ebi.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by size38: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Jonah Jang faction of NGF will make their wifes available for d Aso Ebi. If not, PEJ don't war all of una.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Born2beRich1(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2013
babe_online: Damn Desola you really really dealt with people today! YOU ARE QUEEN!!! kiss

#keepitup#

To be honest, i am really disappointed with what desola posted...Why should you insult a whole tribe because of your sheer hatred to the precidency? I am highly disappointed in the likes of you and anyother person here that supports desola's ill ranting...Desola and co has sproven to me that the yoruba tribe is highly tribalistic...I thought it was a fallacy but i can see things clearly...If the Igbos were the ones doing this sort of ranting, the MODS would have banned all of them by now, but here we still have her own post of bigotry visible to all..No wonder the western world makes a mokery of this great country when we still have people like this that has hatred for her fellow citizens..

Blaming GEJ for nigeria's problem is not only backwards but also senseless...Was GEJ in power when Nigeria was hitting the rocks? What did the past presidents of Nigeria with the Likes of IBB, OBJ, Abubakar, ABacha etc do to move this country forward?

We should learn to show our fellow brothers/sisters love instead of this headless tribalism..As for desola, you said that the ijaws are useless, but can the yoruba tribe there live without them? There are so many yoruba, igbos and even hausas that are benefitting from the oil in that region and you call them useless...Can the yoruba tribe stand alone without Hausas, Igbos, and the Niger deltans??

To be honest anybody that will take you as a wife should be ready for war because you have displayed total insubordination and lack of respect for others.

Lets stop this senseless tribalism and think of how we can become one and move this country forward.

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Ahmeduana(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:
you derive joy in making satire of other people culture and way of life. what a sadistic thoughts from an ill-breed, nothing good will come from a rotten mind

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2013
Pataki:
There is utterly nothing worth celebrating from the life and death of the woman. Given the circumstances in which she died, it is morally stu-pid of Jonathan and his imbe-cilic family to be celebrating her death.

Meanwhile, o ku ise gidigan on this thread. O gbayi ju for your immense contribution and one-lady army. grin
are you minding goodluck and his wife.
Anything to celebrate is all they can do in that Aso rock.
They have been on this woman's burial for months...
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by ajanaku2(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2013
...patiently waiting for Desola to log in and reply the Vitriols against her...She seems to have an apt reply to each of them...very hilarious Being!

But on a more serious note, Aunty Desola, ee wu iwa Omoluabi rara! O ye ki e bowo fun Oloogbe, Iya Aya Are Orileede wa!

Ko si bo se le wu koje, ko ye ki e soro ibi nipa Oloogbe...No matter what, you don't speak Evil of the Dead! The Dead are like gods, you know!

And to stereotype Ijaws and rain insults on them sounds infantile!

Meanwhile, I still like you, Desola, sugbon e ronu ki esi y'iwa pada!

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Layolaw(f): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2013
why are most of pple on this thread taking paracetamol for another person's headache....... RIP to the dead jor
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Vado(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2013
To be fair, how and what they do with the funeral is the family's business alone. Whether they decide to have a low-key or elaborate one is non of the previous poster's businesses. Haba, is it you family

There's no point gloating about how yorubas (myself inclusive) has influenced other cultures cos no single culture is absolute and devoid of a lil bit of influence from here and there. Even our muslim folks down here have almost absorbed the Arab culture and values than the Arabs themselves so all these tribalistic shots at one another are unnecessary. Different political views doesn't mean that every single thread should be turned into a pro and anti situation. #Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos / Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation / Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.