Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (42957 Views)

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / N254,000 Aso-ebi For Doyin Abiola Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by kofoshi: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2013
ajanaku2: ...patiently waiting for Desola to log in and reply the Vitriols against her...She seems to have an apt reply to each of them...very hilarious Being!

But on a more serious note, Aunty Desola, ee wu iwa Omoluabi rara! O ye ki e bowo fun Oloogbe, Iya Aya Are Orileede wa!

Ko si bo se le wu koje, ko ye ki e soro ibi nipa Oloogbe...No matter what, you don't speak Evil of the Dead! The Dead are like gods, you know!

And to stereotype Ijaws and rain insults on them sounds infantile!

Meanwhile, I still like you, Desola, sugbon e ronu ki esi y'iwa pada!

If you wanted to yab her, why didn't you just go straight in for the kill rather than hiding under dome stooopid platitude in your introduction.

Coward osi!
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2013
chucky234: Iyaloja?
No wonder she quarrels like Ijebu market women, Iyaloja my foot.
The underlining fact is that we rule: we have iyaloja and babaloja in markets as well as on this forum.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by kofoshi: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2013
Arsenate: Seriously i dont know why you guys allow these yorubas to get you all worked up. I mean these are a curse group. They are UGLY, DIRTY, THEY SH11T PEE EAT DANCE IN THE SAME ROOM. What other curse is greater than that? They have very ugly smelly towns and that ibadan is the sh1t hole capital of Africa. Lol
I know all these cos i have stayed with them. Extremely dirty peeps, yoruba. Hehehe

For your mind, you don speak finish be dat o.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2013
Ahmeduana:
AJI SE BI OYO LA RI, OYO ISE BI BABA ENI KO' OKAN
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Born2beRich1(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2013
babe_online: Damn Desola you really really dealt with people today! YOU ARE QUEEN!!! kiss

#keepitup#

To be honest, i am really disappointed with what desola posted...Why should you insult a whole tribe because of your sheer hatred to the precidency? I am highly disappointed in the likes of you and anyother person here that supports desola's ill ranting...Desola and co has sproven to me that the yoruba tribe is highly tribalistic...I thought it was a fallacy but i can see things clearly...If the Igbos were the ones doing this sort of ranting, the MODS would have banned all of them by now, but here we still have her own post of bigotry visible to all..No wonder the western world makes a mokery of this great country when we still have people like this that has hatred for her fellow citizens..

Blaming GEJ for nigeria's problem is not only backwards but also senseless...Was GEJ in power when Nigeria was hitting the rocks? What did the past presidents of Nigeria with the Likes of IBB, OBJ, Abubakar, ABacha etc do to move this country forward?

We should learn to show our fellow brothers/sisters love instead of this headless tribalism..As for desola, you said that the ijaws are useless, but can the yoruba tribe there live without them? There are so many yoruba, igbos and even hausas that are benefitting from the oil in that region and you call them useless...Can the yoruba tribe stand alone without Hausas, Igbos, and the Niger deltans??

To be honest anybody that will take you as a wife should be ready for war because you have displayed total insubordination and lack of respect for others.

Lets stop this senseless tribalism and think of how we can become one and move this country forward.

4 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2013
dadicvila: so u deem it smart to insult a tribe because of few names you heard??better get used to the fact that GEJ is your President

did i hear you say few names...... What kind of a tribe will name some these names: german, liberia, sudan, sudan, inagonimi, opogioyi, ebele,goodluck,,,etc,,, you people are simply a bunch of clowns.....
And... Did you tell us to get used to GEJ? Lol... 2015 is almost here... Get used to that too.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by kofoshi: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

To be honest, i am really disappointed with what desola posted...Why should you insult a whole tribe because of your sheer hatred to the precidency? I am highly disappointed in the likes of you and anyother person here that supports desola's ill ranting...Desola and co has sproven to me that the yoruba tribe is highly tribalistic...I thought it was a fallacy but i can see things clearly...If the Igbos were the ones doing this sort of ranting, the MODS would have banned all of them by now, but here we still have her own post of bigotry visible to all..No wonder the western world makes a mokery of this great country when we still have people like this that has hatred for her fellow citizens..

Blaming GEJ for nigeria's problem is not only backwards but also senseless...Was GEJ in power when Nigeria was hitting the rocks? What did the past presidents of Nigeria with the Likes of IBB, OBJ, Abubakar, ABacha etc do to move this country forward?

We should learn to show our fellow brothers/sisters love instead of this headless tribalism..As for desola, you said that the ijaws are useless, but can the yoruba tribe there live without them? There are so many yoruba, igbos and even hausas that are benefitting from the oil in that region and you call them useless...Can the yoruba tribe stand alone without Hausas, Igbos, and the Niger deltans??

To be honest anybody that will take you as a wife should be ready for war because you have displayed total insubordination and lack of respect for others.

Lets stop this senseless tribalism and think of how we can become one and move this country forward.

Accusinh Desola baby of calling ijaw names yet in the same vein collectively called Yorubas 'tribalistic'.

Aren't you doing exactly the same thing you are accusing her of?

You are highly confused and have no moral grounding to call her out. In fact, you are worse!

Go to the sectarian and ethnic rivalry corner of politics section and see how your brothers have littered the whole forum with hatred for Yorubas.

All you're getting here is a dose of your own medicine. The Frankenstein monster you created is now haunting you, so deal with it!

3 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola, please where are you in lag? I want to meet you. I want you to be my girlfriend for now. I reside in lekki, and I work as a security guard in VGC. My salary is ok, I'm doing good. I'm also trying to enter school soon but this jamb and ASUU people is dulling me. Pls PM me or add to ping me 283245D7... I love you so much Desola. Tnx!
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Dominionng(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin *rolling to bostwana* LMAO. Na una sabi..

What'a funny thread! *grabs a bowl of popcorn*
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by kofoshi: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2013
ajanaku2:

Eyin ti Aja fi n ba Omo e sere naa ni o fi n g'eje!

Meanwhile, Baba e ni Coward!

Ol'ooorun, Amukunmeko rada rada!

Ta la ja? Ta lo leyin?

Shio! O wa Lara e, o n ba e yi.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by kofoshi: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Garri_Activist: Desola, please where are you in lag? I want to meet you. I want you to be my girlfriend for now. I reside in lekki, and I work as a security guard in VI. My salary is ok, I'm doing good. I'm also trying to enter school soon but this jamb and ASUU people is dulling me. Pls PM me or add to ping me 283245D7... I love you so much Desola. Tnx!

She is actually married.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2013
kofoshi:

She is actually married.
shocked

Pls excuse me
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2013
Na wa ooo.. So, una go dey talk say America, Sweden, Germany are racist countries..

Naija wey nor dey racist, shey the tribalism wey dey here now nor pass racism Why can't we just accept each other.. undecided
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by ajanaku2(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2013
kofoshi:

Ta la ja? Ta lo leyin?

Shio! O wa Lara e, o n ba e yi.

Ki l'omode ara e Mo nipa Owe Yoruba?...Leyin ko jeun, ko y'agbe! K'oosun!
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by IYANGBALI: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Me_Aboki:

If you talk dat one, you no see as Oga johnny de wear cowboy hat with pride? - As if say cowboy hat na part of royalty attire, how dat one sef join Ijaw culture na him de surprise me.

But what is even more surprising and apparent is that the woman being buried is actually not her own mother but her foster mother (wonder what happened to her real mother?).
This along with the fact that Oga johnny's children are adopted and not born by Umblerra, kind of makes you wonder about the character and person of PEJ - something got to be wrong about this woman.
I gbadun your comments
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by airclipse(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2013
(Space booked) tongue
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

To be honest, i am really disappointed with what desola posted...Why should you insult a whole tribe because of your sheer hatred to the presidency? I am highly disappointed in the likes of you and anyother person here that supports desola's ill ranting...Desola and co has proven to me that the yoruba tribe is highly tribalistic...I thought it was a fallacy but i can see things clearly...If the Igbos were the ones doing this sort of ranting, the MODS would have banned all of them by now, but here we still have her own post of bigotry visible to all..No wonder the western world makes a mokery of this great country when we still have people like this that has hatred for her fellow citizens..

1000 Likes

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by eluquenson(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2013
This speaks for you all. will there be a solution to this menace?

www.nairaland.com/1403364/question-ethnicity-problem-nigeria
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by 1radioguru1: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2013
Oga italino join this fray for crying out loud mehn. Booni oga mi.

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by IYANGBALI: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Garri_Activist: Desola, please where are you in lag? I want to meet you. I want you to be my girlfriend for now. I reside in lekki, and I work as a security guard in VGC. My salary is ok, I'm doing good. I'm also trying to enter school soon but this jamb and ASUU people is dulling me. Pls PM me or add to ping me 283245D7... I love you so much Desola. Tnx!
you love who?craze dey worry you,no try am o,DESOLA IS HAPPILY MARRIED TO ME,because of people like you I'm going to stop her from coming to nairaland. Ashawo man like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos / Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation / Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.