Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Need Help On D Title Of A Book I Once Read - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need Help On D Title Of A Book I Once Read (910 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / The Best Book, I Ever Read. / First Chapter Of A Book I Just Started: Critique Plzzzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On D Title Of A Book I Once Read by cutieee(f): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2008
i dnt know if anyone can help me on this:
i read a book a long long long time ago, been looking 4 d title
its about a family of about 6
a very rich family, d grandma or pa was murdered n every one became a suspect, none of them had a good alibi n in d end the least person u could suspect commited d crime
hope some one can help with d title
tanks
Re: Need Help On D Title Of A Book I Once Read by ayinba1(f): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2008
Sorry I cannot help you but I have a similar predicament so I figured adding mine here will bump the thread and hopefully some brilliant dude or dudette can answer our questions.

The novel/book whose title I need was about two half sisters living with their "mom" and dad. The other mother had left for reasons that I cannot recall. One of the two sisters was really well behaved and did well at home and in school. The other was very troublesome and would sing songs to ridicule the "mom" at home. Also not very serious with school.

Towards the end, it was revealed that the woman that left was actually the mother to the "good" sister while "mom" was actually mother to the "bad" sister. Everyone knew except the "bad" sister. She changed her ways and everoyne lives happily ever after.

Read it in Elementary school
Re: Need Help On D Title Of A Book I Once Read by protocol(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2008
OH! SORRY HOW I WISH I COULD grin grin
Re: Need Help On D Title Of A Book I Once Read by GoldFinch(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2008
That's like almost every mystery book
Re: Need Help On D Title Of A Book I Once Read by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 22, 2009
i also need a title if anyone knows it. So far no one does.

a sci fi book i read as a kid. Earthlings went on vacation to another planet where things were the opposite of how we do them on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Badly Need Some Free E-books / As I See It / Nwaubani Wins Commonwealth Writers' Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.