Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) (24739 Views)

Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) / Obiano And Peter Obi At Chris Ubah's Daughter Wedding (Photos) / Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by wallex1983(m): 4:51am On Jan 18, 2015
A mild drama played out today at the palace of
Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe when the
revered monarch invited the Governor of
Anambra state, Chief Willie Obiano and his
predecessor, Chief Peter Obi and urged President
Jonathan to reconcile them as the duo have been
having some issues.

President Goodluck Jonathan who did exactly
what was asked of him when he paid
unscheduled visit to the second Niger bridge
project site at the Onitsha-Asaba axis as part of
activities marking his official presidential
campaign tour to Anambra state.

Speaking when he paid a courtesy call on the Obi
Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe, the Obi of Onitsha at
the Ime-Obi palace, President Jonathan said he
decided to pay a visit to the second Niger bridge
site ascertain the true position of work at the
multi-billion project which he said is very critical
to his administration.

“I decided that I must visit the site of the second
Niger Bridge to know the level of work there
because some people have been saying all sort of
things and on my way here, I said I must visit it
before coming to pay courtesy call on His
Majesty. Work is in progress as the project which
will gulp over N1.35 billion is making process”
President Jonathan further disclosed that the
federal government has released N10 billion for
the projects out of which over N1.5b was used to
pay damages as part of efforts to accelerate work
at the project.

“We have released N10 billon for the project out
of which N1.5 billion was used to pay damages. I
also discovered that work is really in progress as
the access road that will lead to the bridge that is
about 3km have been graded just to make sure
that there is access to the site and I spoke with
the management of Julius Berger and they
assured me that the project will be completed
within 40 months” he said.

On his visit to Anamabra, President Jonathan
who was accompanied by his wife, Dame
Patience Jonathan and Vice President, Arch.
Namadi Sambo said he came to seek the support
of Ndi Anambra and South East in general ahead
of next month general elections.

He expressed optimism that his presidential
aspiration would get the support of the people of
the zone, adding “I get a very big support from
the South East and that is why I decided to pay a
courtesy call on you, Your Majesty to tell you
that your son, Azikiwe Jonathan is contesting for
the presidential election”

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/photos-jonathan-reconciles-gov-obiano-and-peter-obi/

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:57am On Jan 18, 2015
Though unity Is strength but that doesn't stop GEJ from losing d upcoming election.....

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by borntosave: 5:09am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by hushmail: 5:18am On Jan 18, 2015
were they quarreling before?

its just politics

no permanent friend, just permanent interest

gej Ndigbo say carry go

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by temitemi1(m): 5:22am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by Gmajor(m): 6:32am On Jan 18, 2015
let him go n reconcile his wife and amaechi

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by LMAyedun(m): 6:44am On Jan 18, 2015
One Love!

GEJ till 2019

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by clefstone(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2015
The bridge builder. Carry go Mr. President

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by natureblack(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2015
The practice of peace and reconciliation is one of the most vital and artistic of human action......

.......that's a great call from the Obi and President.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by dedons: 6:48am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ...a man of peace...

Always carrying about the gospel of peace...

GEJ till 2019.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by Nutase: 6:48am On Jan 18, 2015
WAFPI on duty.
Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by tben80(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ till Buhari repents, carry the Bible and starts preaching the Gospel...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by yudee233: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2015
Never kill or be killed by Politicians

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by qadeerkug(m): 6:49am On Jan 18, 2015
saii buhari

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by blym4real: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2015
It doesn't stop me from voting G.M.B

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by brainpulse: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2015
Gmb

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by qadeerkug(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2015
tben80:
GEJ till Buhari repents, carry the Bible and starts preaching the Gospel...
u smoke weed bro

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by emmaliveth10(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2015
Okwute himself!

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by deebee13(f): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Peace, love and unity! Go GEJ, u rock! I just wonder Wat all dis buharist will do wen Jonathan wins in February. I just pray de don't all start a new Boko haram division grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by mrborntodoit: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Gej

A true democrate

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by ignis: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2015
Then?
Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by DonDiego(m): 6:53am On Jan 18, 2015
Now that even the Prez has confirmed that work is in progress on the 2nd Onitsha Bridge and Julius Berger promised to deliver on schedule, I wonder what other lies those who kept saying nothing was happening there would come up with this time. Building a bridge of that complexity is not moi-moi. It takes a while.

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2015
Apart from building bridges over Rivers, this great son of Otuoke is also building bridges of friendship across every part of the country.

Only an incorruptible man can sign Freedom of Information Bill to law.

GEJ - Nothing to hide. He is incorruptible.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by folahann(m): 6:54am On Jan 18, 2015
See as president dey look dem like say na him elder brothers dey hug.
GEJ is not an ibo man.
Sai Buhari 2015

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ is our son,we would all Vote him,and he would win,GEJ till 2019!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by ajoguegbe(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2015
[size=14pt]This man seem to be always associated with peace, reconciliation and gentlility. In fact I change my mind, I will vote for him[/size]

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2015
The news piece dwelt more on the second Niger bridge than on the purpoted reconcilliation between Obiano and Obi. Goodnews for them sha but oga GEJ is still leaving Aso rock come May 29th

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:57am On Jan 18, 2015
Na so e easy to settle fight.? Smh
Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by Uduakpat(m): 6:59am On Jan 18, 2015
Who is Amechi? Can Amechi stand GEJ? Is jst that man is the man of peace. No GEJ NO nigeria.

Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by Bifwoli: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2015
blym4real:
It doesn't stop me from voting G.M.B

GMB ....Gesellschaft Mit Beschränkter...a German term meaning members of the entity are not personally liable for the company's failure.

Lol,surely y'all have little faith in your GMB.
Re: Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) by ellechrystal(f): 6:59am On Jan 18, 2015

Sierra Leone Mudslide: Obasanjo & Tony Elumelu Visit Victims In Hospital (Pics) / Lagos Lawmakers In Emergency Meeting After Massive Pro-ambode Protest / Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu