Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) (9837 Views)

PMAN Governor, Collins Adeyemi Celebrated At Rotary Event In Abuja (PHOTOS) / FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project / Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by Rastamann: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Where else can you find a unique ethnic peoples under one nation, with beautiful and diversified cultures, peoples, traditions and customs?.Nigeria is such a glorious nation and I pray the powers that be would someday allow our children to tell the stories of our resilience and our great people.

I hope the powers that be can read this.

Rest in Peace, brother.
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
angel TI: Never heard his name or story before. RIP sir

How old are you?
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by naptu2: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
cloud7: MAY THE SOUL OF THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED REST IN PEACE,FUNKY MALLAM AS MEDIA-MEN USED TO CALL HIM WAY BACK WAS THE BRAIN BEHIND THE SUCCESSFUL HOSTING OF THE FIRST NIGERIAN MUSIC AWARD,DURING HIS TIME AS PMAN PRESIDENT,HE RAISED THE BAR OF THE ASSOCIATION. R.I.P

Actually, it was Tony Okoroji who organised the first Nigerian Music Awards (at the National Theatre) in the 1980s. Mustapha continued from where Tony stopped.

Tony Okoroji was PMAN President between1988 - 1993, while Mustapha Amego was president between1993 - 1996.

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by uhuns: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
DanNafada:

wtf?

1. It is not everybody who is above 20 that has heard of Mustapha Amego.
2. Even if you were "versatile", how the hell can you "reason" that a person you have never heard of, did all these things?
3. And how can admitting you have never heard of said musician (from the 80s and who relocated to the US decades ago) be seen as displaying ignorance?

Talk about displaying *ignorance on public forum*!!

That aside, rest in peace Mustapha. May your friends and loved ones have the courage to bear your loss.

thanks I did not have the patients
to do reply.you said my mind.guys just use words without deep compression of the statement.

we must learn to respect all.

we must not reply to all mails we get.
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by Flawless(f): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
RIP.
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by scobaba: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Singing his HIT track...."fyn girls fyn girls dema too dangerous, fear dem all".

R.I.P bro.
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
naptu2: cry

Kessingsheen Hitshow and Sunday Rendezvous.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/893912_Mustapha20Amego_jpgc073fdebd74d311ac6f830d9d446e785

No wonder the name was familiar!
Eyaaaa...RIP man!
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by Lilimax(f): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
naptu2: cry

Kessingsheen Hitshow and Sunday Rendezvous.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/893912_Mustapha20Amego_jpgc073fdebd74d311ac6f830d9d446e785
Yeah, Sunday Rendezvous in NTA those days.
I remembered him vividly cry
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by Odukes(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
uhuns:

thanks I did not have the patients
to do reply.you said my mind.guys just use words without deep compression of the statement.

we must learn to respect all.

we must not reply to all mails we get.

When next you wish to respond to a post, cross-check your spelling of every word. Compression is not appropriate in you post, tells a lot about your composure, learn to accept constructive observation.
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by saintNinoBran(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
R.I.P to Mustapha
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by HAH: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
R I P Funky Mallam, remember you hosting kessingsheen show in the late 80s
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by dabigwalls: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
This hurts men! I remember Mustapha Amego fondly. I agree not many would know him but he was one of the early starters of hip hop in Nigeria. Rip sir!!! Till tha junction...
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by dailywealth1967: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
R.I.P you left this life full of pain,praying for Nigeria & "funky mallam" wishing u eternal rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by paracletotrain: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
A rare patriot.He sang 'better days are coming soon'.But alas!he saw none of it.
Grant him oh Lord,a peaceful repose.
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by todayguest(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
RIP Mustapha Amego. Your words really touched me. My heart has become heavy. May the Lord accept your soul.
Re: Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) by oluadeleke: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Too sad. Rip man. May God be with his family
amen,but what are we doing to fight cancer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Joseph Yobo's Daughter Lexins Dedication / FULL VIDEO: Alakada Reloaded -comedy Movie By Toyin Abraham / Mike Godson: Fans Falling For Online Fraudsters Are Greedy And Gullible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.