Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? (11350 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / When Broke What Food Do You Eat / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by denony(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
I FOR QUOTE SOMEONE, BUT HIS ID IS SCARY, grin
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra: Nsala soup.

This is actually my native soup and I am still trying to get it right.

@ topic: funny i love cooking Edikankong soup the most. Had to learn it cos of bros grin
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by bobofati(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
boiled egg
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Airforce1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Just cook dis for my pregnant girl friend..

EAsiest!
Trust me.

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Youngsage: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
adaobi123: Anything that involves rice. Jollof rice, fried rice, rice with stew, ayamse with rice etc.
[color=990000] wow you must be a very good cook! btw what is ayamse? Never heard of that. [/color]
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by cashkid18(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

*tightens her face* grin
cry cry
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
denony: I FOR QUOTE SOMEONE, BUT HIS ID IS SCARY, grin
thou shall walk through the valley of shadow and death
thou shall fear no evil
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Panzastrip(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Rice and beans with fish stew.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by OgaTheTop2: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Abeg come join me.. cool

But, OP which kain 'English" this your topic carry?

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by fidek(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
tea
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
I enjoy cooking whatever except yam.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Foods I have never cooked before..

Back then, my mum and I would watch food network, copry down the Menu or record it and then hit the stores searching for the exact menu and replicating the dish at home (sometimes tweaking it to suit the african tongue).

#goodtimes..

Now I just let my wife do all the cooking whilst I'm playing Xbox or PS3 in the living room..

grin
#Boss life

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oga@TheTop:
Abeg come join me.. cool
Only one meat? Bros u dey suffer o grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
I enjoy cooking Afang soup and pounded yam (I never pound the yams tho) LOL.

I also love cooking coconut rice and goat meat. Yum!
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by phillippiano(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Enjoying cooking!! And dis Gbagaun made fp.... Smh for nairaland
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by denony(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dr Satan: thou shall walk through the valley of shadow and death
thou shall fear no evil

wat a way to lift my faith, thanks. wink
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by IAMBREEZY: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Continue but why dat plate bend...
Oga@TheTop:
Abeg come join me.. cool
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Airforce1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oga@TheTop:
Abeg come join me.. cool

Poverty tinz
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by toskut(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
hot n cold: Me?

I enjoying cooking tea,fried egg with bread grin grin grin

What about you? undecided undecided

Noodles grin grin grin
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Egbagirl(f): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
[/quote]ENJOYING,grin,we give up,grin[/quote]

phillippiano: Enjoying cooking!! And dis Gbagaun made fp.... Smh for nairaland

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I couldn't help but LOL!!!!! And the mod didnt also correct it. Na wa o. lol
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
cashkid18: cry cry
Ok.... cheesy

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by mariong(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Indomie! No stress. That's about the only food i have the patience to wait for.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
vivacious vivi:

This is actually my native soup and I am still trying to get it right.

@ topic: funny i love cooking Edikankong soup the most. Had to learn it cos of bros grin
I love the soup.I love cooking mine with goat meat and fresh fish(not refrigerated),with dried fish and assorted.It goes down well with fufu.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by elrony(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
I'm a pretty good cook...just dat I hate cooking!!

My best dish still remains Beans with eègboo (marijuana)as special ingredient!! grin grin grin

I just love cooking with vegetables!!! cheesy
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Egbagirl(f): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dr Satan: u cook tea?
well ah like frying water and bread

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by maryhaam(f): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
I love cooking vegetable ................with semo xpecially......try me
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Rice and Beans concoction! tongue

So so delicious.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Does it mean that the person that wrote this topic didn't write Use of English in Jamb. "Which food do you enjoying cooking most?" ODIKWA EGWU!
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Zammydagreat(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra: Nsala soup.

Adopt me
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Youngsage: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
I enjoy cooking, but can't really pick a particular food tho... potatoes & fried eggs, beans/rice & dodo, poundo yam & egusi, and indomie lol. some of my fav dishes.
trying to upload pics but size too large sad
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
hot n cold: Me?

I enjoying cooking tea,fried egg with bread grin grin grin

What about you? undecided undecided

yam and egg vegetable source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Did You Cook Today? / Where Can I Get A Good Yam Pounder? / How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.