Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? (11349 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / When Broke What Food Do You Eat / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Bigmadam1(f): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2013
i love cookin Egusi soup.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2013
Odedoyin25: i like cooking a girl's a$$ with my 10 inches black anaconda. grin
lie kill u...wit ur ten inches long lips

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Calebsworld(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2013
Eyinojuoluwa1: me i enjoy cooking egusi (melon soup) wit pounded Yam. wink kiss[b][/b]
:omo Ekiti to sure.

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by wengerjay(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2013
Rice na n!

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Beans and plantain with fish.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
cashkid18: achicha wit akidi.mehn,d taste is sumtin.a gal will fall in love wit me afta eatin it cool cool

Guy, cooking achicha with fio fio is the bomb, where are u from?
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by RealTreas(f): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
I enjoy frying plantains.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Derealme(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Amala and Gbegiri grin . As a typical Yoruba boy to d core!
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by IYANGBALI: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Paw paw rice and water melon stew
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by LadyH(f): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Derealme: Amala and Gbegiri grin . As a typical Yoruba boy to d core!
Na to find dat soup chop o!
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pasta .
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by nekaa(f): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
snika: I prefer to eat what other people cook because I usually loose my appetite when I cook.

Back to the topic: Not my favourite but I love to prepare Nigeria's commonest food while on the move:
Good to know I am nt alone on that; I just get satisfied with the aroma... Not withstanding I still love preparing oha soup, I find it really easy and I can never go wrong preparing it.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by franklytrue(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2013
Hot water. What? Is it not one of the six classes of food? :-) Just put the water in the kettle, leave it on lighted stove for about 10 to 15 minutes and it is done. Automatic. No stress. :-)
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Rubyventures: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Did You Cook Today? / Where Can I Get A Good Yam Pounder? / How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.