Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? (11370 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / When Broke What Food Do You Eat / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by orezyola(f): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yam and fried egg or garden egg.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
O.k i dn't enjoying cooking any food apart 4rm garri!
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by 9jahubcom(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
if u taste my stew and rice u will knw dat a man wen serious is beta dan women in d kitchen
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by cashkid18(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:
Ok.... cheesy
shocked shocked..*sees face n runs out of thread*
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Airforce1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Some People dey suffer o
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Ivyqueen(f): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Atama soup and ekpang nkukwo
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by adusco(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sowie, wots d question?
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by adusco(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wld hav loved to mention somffin buh my oga @ d top said awon oun igba ikeyin ni yi.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Oluabayomi1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
NKITA!
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by OgaTheTop2: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra: Only one meat? Bros u dey suffer o grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

I don finish the big meats and platains with salad coupepy angry

I was doing justice to my lunch when the Topic hit front page..

But sister, you bad o.. grin
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by back2sender: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dem don turn taste, KFC & co to their kitchen
hot n cold: Where are the married and single ladies on this section?How come nobody is saying anything?Abi una no dey cook again? undecided undecided

Na wa o
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Polio: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
hot n cold: Me?
I enjoying cooking tea,fried egg with bread grin grin grin
What about you? undecided undecided

I thought about telling you what i enjoy cooking most, but after reading your post up there, i was put off

You enjoying cooking bread? Smh

The quality of posters and posts on Nairaland nowadays is absolutely disgraceful, especially on the grammar and spelling side of things

Terrible!
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Tajsagay(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
indomie and egg
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by OgaTheTop2: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Airforce1:

Poverty tinz

Go Somalia abeg..
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Correct the topic first! Why should this ''gbagaun'' make front page
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Polio:

I thought about telling you what i enjoy cooking most, but after reading your post up there, i was put off

You enjoying cooking bread? Smh

The quality of posters and posts on Nairaland nowadays is absolutely disgraceful, especially on the grammar and spelling side of things

Terrible!
I tell ya. If it's a mistake, it would've been better. They are not grammatically inclined!!!! Imagine, 'I enjoying cooking.......blah blah blah.......'
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Polio: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
The moderator who moved this topic to the first page is an airhead!

Even if the owner of the post is dumb enough to be unable to construct a sentence, i dont expect a moderator on a massive forum like this to be equally dumb and not able to edit it!
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Queenhadassah: 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
I enjoy cooking 1. Jollof rice 2. Beans 3. Oha soup
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by aieromon(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Beans. . .

Can the moderator please edit the title of the thread?
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oga@TheTop:
Abeg come join me.. cool

But, OP which kain 'English" this your topic carry?

Come na basin you dey use chop tongue
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra: I love the soup.I love cooking mine with goat meat and fresh fish(not refrigerated),with dried fish and assorted.It goes down well with fufu.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You are a true G!
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Youngsage: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
OILOFGLADNESS:

yam and egg vegetable source
source sauce
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by nagoma(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
I enjoy eating food. cooking ? No, not me.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Anuoluwap(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Grammar na for dictionary
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Amudeneogu: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
i enjoy cooking achicha(dried cocoyam)and also abacha
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by gulfer: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Indomie and eggs fried into a Cake; yummy with a hot cup of Black coffe on a Saturday morning with wifey and kids still sleeping.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by whitecat007: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Frillof rice and Appetizers

Quick and simple meals like sandwiches and salads are mostly eaten on weekdays and cooking storm on weekends
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Fecodear(f): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
No food in particular. Just give me the recipe and ingredients, shikena. And I'll sure serve you with a delicious meal.
Cooking is my hobby, go ask my oga at the top.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
BEEF cool
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
R
Oga@TheTop:

grin grin grin grin grin

I don finish the big meats and platains with salad coupepy angry

I was doing justice to my lunch when the Topic hit front page..

But sister, you bad

o.. grin

What has I did? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by theoctopus: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Please mods, correct this topic title. This is embarrassing. Why is NL standard falling like this? This thread title has been like this for hours now and the mods didnt even notice. Please correct the blunder. I use my papa beg una!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Good Yam Pounder? / Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? / Are Tomatoes Fruits Or Vegetables?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.